• Kent: Crimson Shield
    • Selena: Fluorspar
    • Brunnya: Devoted General
    • Hubert: Sinister Servant
    • August: Astute Tactician
    • Tanith: Bright Blade
    • Wolf: Coyote's Loyal

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/07/2022 at 02:59 AM

Finn and Brunnya are the only ones I have built. Hubert, Tanith, and Wolf are leveled, but not built (though Wolf's base kit is at least usable).

I'll probably start with Brunnya and then figure out where to go from there if she loses.

And a quick translation note:

Loyalty League is "揺るがない忠誠" (yuruganai chūsei), "Unwavering Loyalty".

I guess I’ll start with Tanith because I typically default to the Tellius character when none of the other options appeal that much to me.

Out of this group, I only don’t have Selena so naturally I wasn’t given a chance to free pull her. I can’t complain that much about that though given that I did free pull her Summer alt (who I also didn’t have) months ago.

Ah, darn it, my two favorites of this bunch, Finn and Kent, are facing off in the very first round. I guess I'll start on Finn's team, and if Kent beats him then I'll hop over to Kent's side. If Finn/Kent loses in the second round, well, I guess I'll have to see who's left. I think my priority would be Selena/Brunnya > Wolf/Tanith > August/Hubert.

Man I had forgotten how bad it can be when everyone on a team runs the same color unit as the team unit.  Finn's team is full of people doing that I thought that had died down but I guess I had just been picking good teams for a while.  I don't think it is anyone from here, but this is polite reminder to double check your lead and make sure it is a different color then your team.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Decided to support August, due to healer bias and general indifference to these 8

having a ton of trouble finding blue allies, with him at lvl 1; it's cycling between the same 4 units from the same 4 people, grand hero battle Shez, Matthew, Miranda, and bride Larum

I'll likely be forced to autolevel

I feel so ambivalent about this Voting Gauntlet. It’s a theme I really hoped would be used for a Voting Gauntlet, but I’m massively disappointed that the two characters I wanted most on it (Jakob and Frederick) aren’t there. I’m lukewarm at most about any of characters on it.

I joined Wolf, since he’s one of my best units in Shadow Dragon and I overall like him (though his hair looks awful in Heroes.) I’m surprised he won against Tanith, and even more surprised that so far he’s holding his own against Hubert.