Duel Terminal 2 Mafia

eclipse

wow, I have absolutely nothing to say, except, I don't trust domu, he is being awfully evasive.(at least to me he seems that way)

How so? :/

I didn't know it was wrong to justify your actions.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evasive isn't quite the word I'd use anymore, it's more like he's being needlessly cryptic and vague about everything, frankly it's annoying me.

Because I need to be vague and cryptic, I'd like to speak more about it but I can't. If you want to lynch me on the next Day in order to prove on which side I'm really on do it, but believe on my judgement about Kay's faction after I get my response.

For attempting to be the most awesome player SF has ever seen, Prims has been mod--

Nah. Only Psych is allowed to be modkilled while still a sub. Thanks, though~!

Morning dawns bright and cold. Almost everyone shows up. The group decides to search for the missing person.

It didn't take long before a bloody spot on the ground was found. In it, lay a mostly-illegible role PM:

Dear Snike,

You are--

It is now Day 4. Day 4 ends sometime on Saturday my time. Have at it~!

My input on the survey: What does everyone think about the suggestion for mass claim?

a) Do you think it is a good idea?

A: I think it may be time to employ such a strategy, for much of the same reasons that others have stated. In my mind, such an action would give town a bit more information to work with and potential targets to go after.

b) Does this change when amended by the "popcorn" style rules?

A: This is much better than a typical all massclaim idea. I think this should be employed if we decide to go for the massclaim.

c) Would this change if it was a role claim only?

A: This would be ideal, hiding archetypes (any info the maf has is bad, while I don't think knowing archetypes helps us particularly) while still getting out which roles the town can expect to have. I'd combine this with the popcorn rules for effect.

d) Would this change if it was a card claim only?

A: Strong believer that card claims would be useless and perhaps counter to what we really want. The info we gain from a card claim is minimal at best.

e) Should claiming items be left in or out?

A: Town probably should keep this a secret, out.

Also, janitors will be janitors.

Nobody's starting anything, so maybe I'll kick off the ball.

List of suspects FMPOV: Ordered from most suspicious to least suspicious. Kaoz not ranked. Myself not ranked.

4. Shinori

14. Lorddomu

12. Flint

2. Hikarusa

11. Kay

8. Sho.M

7. Naglfar

6. Hazekitty

1. Mysterio

16. Rothene

Somebody on my list (ideally from Naglfar on down) add me somewhere to the ranking. After any further tweaks to make the community happy, then let's get this claim ball rolling.

@Shinori

They lost Strawman the Hooker. Assuming there is some kind of balance in this game, there is 2-3 members of mafia left. If we assume that both Kay and Lorddomu are mafia members, they make at least 66.6% of living members in their faction. Domu has said he has proof that Kay is town. If Kay were to turn out Mafia member and thus get her ass lynched, Domu would die soon after. there would be 0 or 25 % of orginal mafia members alive. Don't you think this would be extremely risky for mafia to let happen? Its not like Kay was likely to be lynched to begin with, why make such risk just to keep her unlynched?.

Nobody's starting anything, so maybe I'll kick off the ball.

List of suspects FMPOV: Ordered from most suspicious to least suspicious. Kaoz not ranked. Myself not ranked.

4. Shinori

14. Lorddomu

12. Flint

2. Hikarusa

11. Kay

8. Sho.M

7. Naglfar

6. Hazekitty

1. Mysterio

16. Rothene

Somebody on my list (ideally from Naglfar on down) add me somewhere to the ranking. After any further tweaks to make the community happy, then let's get this claim ball rolling.

Hika above Blitz, Balcerzak between Sho and Naglfar.

Doesn't make any sense for me and Lorddomu to both be mafia. Analysis of possible variants of this situation:

1. Kay and Lorddomu are both town. Reasonable probability, doesn't rely on anything weird going on.

2. Lorddomu is town, Kay is mafia. Unlikely, would rely on other roles messing things up/Lorddomu faking a clear for some crazy reason.

3. Kay is town, Lorddomu is mafia. Reasonable probability, faking a clear as mafia to look innocent is an accepted strategy.

4. Lorddomu and Kay are both mafia. Unlikely, would connect the mafia too openly, too big a risk, not enough gain at this time.