(Serenes Forest Mafia) General Discussion

Psych

Mafia taught me to be more... confident in what I say? And that I sometimes need to be stubborn and try hard to get my point across instead of... shutting up, I guess.

Oh and to be more precise and try to get my thoughts organized better. This one's a gem.

I still think debates and stuff are dumb but at least mafia's a fun, pointless argument.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello~ I met a certain Makaze elsewhere, and from that, found this place. I'm led to understand this is a nice and fun community, and I'd like to join. ^-^ I do have a fair amount of experience with the game, and I hope to enter into one or two here before long. (Any recommendations? :p) Nice to meet you all!

Hello~ I met a certain Makaze elsewhere, and from that, found this place. I'm led to understand this is a nice and fun community, and I'd like to join. ^-^ I do have a fair amount of experience with the game, and I hope to enter into one or two here before long. (Any recommendations? :p) Nice to meet you all!

What kind of lies has Makaze been spreading about us? :^)

What sort of games do you have experience with? No Outside Contact, or OC? Primarily vanilla, or role madness? If you have experience it'd probably be fine to join (most) any game, though.

Also, which site are you from? It's good to meet new friends!

What kind of lies has Makaze been spreading about us? :^)

What sort of games do you have experience with? No Outside Contact, or OC? Primarily vanilla, or role madness? If you have experience it'd probably be fine to join (most) any game, though.

Why don't you ask him? :^)

Mostly OC, and well, I don't know if they're what you'd call full role madness, but definitely not vanilla. I've played a few vanilla games, as well. Alright then.

There are several OC games ready to be hosted. I'd suggest asking in the skype group or somewhere how much interest there is in OC at the moment and also ask Paperblade when he was planning to host his game.

next game is gonna be a large...
but

[8/11/15, 7:01:48 PM] Paperblade: host something else tbh
[8/11/15, 7:01:52 PM] Paperblade: I've been too busy
[8/11/15, 7:01:54 PM] Paperblade: to run a mafia game

next four games on the large queue are:
1) Knight Mafia - Paperblade/Boron (20)
2) Nostalgia Mafia: Chronicles - Paperblade/Elieson (18)
3) Batmafia - Mitsuki/Vhaltz (16)
4) Ragnarok Online Mafia - Elieson (17)

the first two are both PB, so it's either Nostalgic or Batmafia, then?

like if we're gonna be skipping the next two spots on the large queue then would it make sense to just run an OC game?

pedit: actually Criminal OC is before Nostalgic on the queue...

what's happening???

Edited by Euklyd

I kind of want to do something like the FE7 / FE8 cast swaps that got posted in the well but with toohoos since those're all that's been on my mind lately.

the only way that is gonna work is if we have a touhou fan design it, no? (not a touhou fan myself)

the only way that is gonna work is if we have a touhou fan design it, no? (not a touhou fan myself)

didn't you just quote one

but, I thought he wanted to play the game.....

doesn't prims generally talk more about game ideas he wants to make than ideas he wants to play?

doesn't prims generally talk more about game ideas he wants to make than ideas he wants to play?

yeah, that is true, but I thought he was in the mood to play games nowadays, not sure though.