SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be, since the SD Card is mainly used for Wii games. USB is the Wii U's extra storage. You will be fine.

No. smash wii u requires the SD card to take snapshots so that's not an option unfortunately. An alternative way to take pics without it is to pause with the home menu and go to the internet browser and upload the screen to an external image uploading website or miiverse.

Edited by kingddd

Couple questions/observations about WiiU version--I feel like I've lost my mind because of these:

-Is there a delay on attacks? Feels like half a freaking second until an attack--ANY attack, even fast ones--fires off.

-Some of my attacks go right through my opponent's center without hitting them. They aren't dodging when it happens. This occurs both on the ground and in the air, with any type of attack.

-Is bumping removed or extremely nerfed? I run through people like they aren't even there...

-Are 2 and 3 related?

Does anyone know of an IN DEPTH guide or something for Smash Tour? ...Or is anyone willing to take the time to explain? Tried one game; I have absolutely no idea what the fuck is even going on in that stupid thing.

And I mean in depth...or 'idiot-version' guide: do you all move on the board at the same time (ie no taking turns); is there a time limit on the turn-spinner-thingy so you don't just stare at the map planning where to go; what do items do/how do you use them/when are they used, both on-map and pre-battle; how do you even get items/fighters on the board, do you have to land on the space or just walk over it; do you have to land right on a warp point to use it; are you stuck using your first-in-line fighter in non-finale battles; WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAPPEN SO FUCKING FAST THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE EVERLOVING FUCK IS GOING ON?!! inb4 that's the whole point >_> ...At some point on the map you're able to pause; when can and when can't you pause just to breathe and strategize? And can you pause at the end when it's giving those bonuses before the final battle so you can actually read what the hell is being given out?

...Smash Tour has me very bitter. >_> What the fuck is even happening in it...

I can almost play competently as Marth! Unlike Brawl. \o/ Just not in the air. Which is more than half my Marth fighting style. Which means I suck. Damnit I hate this floaty business.

Does anyone know of an IN DEPTH guide or something for Smash Tour?

There is no proper guide to even play or explain smash tour. Just unlock Pacman Land and get out of that mode immediately. Such a wasted development and resource for a mode that not even me and my friends could even enjoy and we love Mario Party.

Edited by kingddd

Yeah, I really don't like Smash Tour. Way too random and dumb, and the final battle being points based defeats the purpose of most of what happens in the turns, anyway. I wasn't the biggest fan of SSE, but it was way better than this.

Yeah, I really don't like Smash Tour. Way too random and dumb, and the final battle being points based defeats the purpose of most of what happens in the turns, anyway. I wasn't the biggest fan of SSE, but it was way better than this.

The randomness in particular makes the challenges where you have to do very specific things in Smash Tour rather annoying.

I liked Smash Run way more.

Smash Tour confused me a bit at first too. But it didn't take me long to figure it out. I enjoy it a lot now. Though Smash Run is still more fun. But oh well, I like the Wii U version more besides that.

Probably the only one here who likes Smash Tour, although they shouldn't have challenges tied to it because of its random nature and yeah, it could have been done a bit better.

Smash Run had SOME level of randomness, but you could at least manage that and win some of the challenges. Smash Tour? No. Smash Tour really kinda blows.

[spoiler=Apologies for the bad quality]0gUBNod.pngK6mzVaE.pngLqGtPBm.png

Marth's face isn't that bad in person. The Falchion is slightly bent (as you can see), and the scabbard is bent quite a bit. Probably because of the cape. I wanted to get a Villager Amiibo, but they only had one in stock, and it sold midnight. Same for the GC adapter. Which I pre-ordered a week ago <_<