SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Why does everyone and their kitchen sink think Simon Belmont is a likely candidate?

Because they want their captain N crew

It's just a better representative for a Konami rep for a Nintendo title since most people remember him from his NES games. Other than that, I still don't think he'll ever be playable. Then again, I always had low expectations for playable characters.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even though collecting the Smash Powers is totally pointless since you cannot use them outside of that mode and cannot be transfered to the Wii-U version. Because of this...I would hammer the all smash powers challenge to get the Prince Hat.

I've heard that there are some weird people who actually enjoy doing Smash Run, and who are completely satisfied without the Wii-U version.

Okay, so possibly the weirdest thing that can happen online happened to me just now. I was in the middle of a For Glory Teams match with some Japanese players when it starts to lag as always. However, after that the match stopped lagging and nobody had control over their character. I'm jamming buttons on my 3DS and nothing would happen (pretty sure the other players felt this way too). Once the match times out, I'm taken to the Home Menu with a message saying that an error has occurred that the system has to restart. Recently my internet has been acting up lately for portable devices but I seriously don't know if that caused this phenomenon to occur.

I've heard that there are some weird people who actually enjoy doing Smash Run, and who are completely satisfied without the Wii-U version.

*Giggle*

I doubt that...

With the way that Nintendo put fourth effort into over the 3DS version that misses...

-Masterpieces

-Stickers

-Less Stages

-Less Music

-No Music CD's

-No SSE(Wii-U version doesn't have this either :/)

-8 play battles other than only 4

-Only joystick for controlling

-No Amiibo(Not till the New 3DS comes out anyway)

-No Stage Builder

..it's as if Nintendo wants you to forget about the 3DS version as it is only good for travelling, customization transfer, and Streetpassing. I'm sorry, but I was disappointed because of these reasons and that the Wii-U version still has no stickers. x.x Brawl may be our most dominant Smash game yet! They try to keep these versions cosistant. Why else wouldn't the IC be in the Wii-U version when they were working perfectly in it? Had to update the 3DS version three times as I was encountering problems upon it. Like Ike froze the game once (Rival Smash) and that enemies wouldn't spawn once (All-Star). Stupid hardware limitations that was nearing it's max already as you cannot use Miiverse upon it. Version 1.4 fixed these probs. Yay! :3 Nintendo wasn't just in a hurry to release these, but they lazed away on the 3DS version as to me it only serves as for customization for the Wii-U version.

Edited by PuffPuff

*Giggle*

I doubt that...

With the way that Nintendo put fourth effort into over the 3DS version that misses...

-Masterpieces

-Stickers

-Less Stages

-Less Music

-No Music CD's

-No SSE(Wii-U version doesn't have this either :/)

-8 play battles other than only 4

-Only joystick for controlling

-No Amiibo(Not till the New 3DS comes out anyway)

-No Stage Builder

Just because the 3DS version doesn't have assorted demos, stickers and a stage builder doesn't mean it's not a satisfying game on it's own. Sure the Wii U is a step up, but hey.

"The only numbers he knows are one-two"

What the shit is that even? So may of those are below Cheesy levels

"One-two" is a boxing term for a left-right/right-left combo - depending on which arm is held up in front.

Weaker outside arm jab, followed by the usually stronger inside arm punch. "One-two."

Edited by Raven

"One-two" is a boxing term for a left-right/right-left combo - depending on which arm is held up in front.

Weaker outside arm jab, followed by the usually stronger inside arm punch. "One-two."

Lol i get that much, (and his F-tilt is that same move), but what I mean is that the creativity seems really uninspired, and the pun may have scored a laugh with an audience that I'm not part of.

Plus shouldn't it be One and Two?

I still am not seeing it...

Its because you're like, 5 years old and dont remember when Castlevania was on Nintendo exclusively. Hell, theres also all those games that only came out on GBA/DS. Simon Belmont would be the shit, but i dont find it likely because theres really nothing in Smash that relates to Castlevania.

But Robin's not fast at all...

Anyway, I don't do well with fast characters because I just have trouble controlling their speed. So Luigi and Ike fit me pretty well besides being characters I love. Luigi's not slow, but he's not real fast either. Ike is slow overall. And I love me some power, which Ike has. :3

I cant handle fast characters either. Its the key reason i was absolute piss with Fox. He would fall too fast or run too fast and i couldnt monitor his movements properly. I actually work better with big oafs like Bowser, Dedede, or Ganny. Of course, my best characters are middle weight/speed.

The only fast character I can handle is Captain Falcon and Monado Speed!Shulk. Characters like Kirby and Ganon are the ones I do better with.

Speaking of which, I have found new hope in Monado Speed. It's no longer useless to me.

Castlevania is not a series I have followed, that is all. So the main reason people want him in Super Smash Bros is because he used to be on Nintendo systems...? That is like saying Bomberman deserves a spot, which, even if he was Nintendo-exclusive, he has little variety. Simon is opposite of that, to be clear.

Why does everyone and their kitchen sink think Simon Belmont is a likely candidate?

I said he was a personal hope, I'm not really sure where he stands for his chances.

Also not only was he on Nintendo systems, Castlevania was a very big part of Nintendo systems much like Mega Man.

Edited by Knight

That is like saying Bomberman deserves a spot

You'd be surprised

Has anyone got opinions on Wii U's Classic Mode? I'm not sure if I like it or not. I mean, it's not exactly a classic mode, is it? Should've been its own mode, in my opinion, and have 3DS' Classic Mode in it, or something. The actual mode itself is pretty okay, though the whole "rival enemy" malarky really doesn't do much for me