Pokemon X/Y General Thread

Quintessence

We don't know yet if Raichu and Zoroark have mega evolutions.

camI0EX.png

Kinda cool with the different formes. Probably has it based on the country where the OT caught it.

Does one of them that might possibly be a Shiny Form?

Where was that image taken at in which Game Store?

Edited by King Marth 64

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was that image taken at in which Game Store?

No idea. It was posted in Serebii, with the only info about it being that it was a store near where the poster lives.

More info being revealed by Serebii, how has now the game, here.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

^Lucky......hope you have fun with it.....gotta wait less than 48 more hours....urrrgggghhhh, the wait is killing me!!!! Especially after reading all those cool things on Serebii!!! >_<

So, where is it that everyone is starting to get the game 2 days early (well, besides Canada and Italy)???

Ahhh, I'm so happy for you guys but so jealous at the same time..... T^T

Well I'm British so. The place where I ordered mine from (ShopTo) is pretty known for delivering games a day early. Two days early has been a first for me. They're generally cheaper too which is so much win

So should I stream?

Hah, I'll be waiting for Saturday to get it, but this should be enough to get enough game info to plan out my playthrough and stuff. So I don't mind the waiting.

^Lucky......hope you have fun with it.....gotta wait less than 48 more hours....urrrgggghhhh, the wait is killing me!!!! Especially after reading all those cool things on Serebii!!! >_<

Thanks. XD

Anyway I somehow stared at the vendor for like 1 hour and he was so pissed off that he gave me the game in the end. yay my annoying yandere powers still work!

Otherwise in some parts of Italy we still wait for the day one (in Rome they broke it yesterday, but in Milan where I live they'll wait till saturday...)

*Ahem* Anyway the super-training is cool! You get, like 12 EVs in whichever stat you want in 1 minute. COOL.

Also you get the Exp. Share after beating the first gym. O_O The Exp. Share is definitely uber in this game. It's a Key Item btw and not an held item. You activate it and it will work for every following battle till you switch it off.

I'm only disappointed that the game is mostly in 2D... WHY GAMEFREAKS, WHY!? It's a 3DS game! ;w;

Edited by Alfred Kamon

Pegi ke mangdu sekarang!

Udah tutup belom ya?

Jam gini mana ad yg msi buka-- ~.~

buh...ud tabungan bru dpake lg, psek psann x_x

speaking local language is just too embarassing >.<

Also you get the Exp. Share after beating the first gym. O_O The Exp. Share is definitely uber in this game. It's a Key Item btw and not an held item. You activate it and it will work for every following battle till you switch it off.

My 3DS is charging at the moment so I won't be getting Exp share for a while, but I think I've misunderstood you, because it sounds like as long as it's activated every pokemon in your party gets the exp. If that's the case then that is pretty broken

Version Exclusives for those who use them to make their decision.

X

Mega Charizard X

Staryu, Starmie

Pinsir

Mega Mewtwo X

Houndour, Houndoom

Poochyena, Mightyena

Aron, Lairon, Aggron

Sawk

Swirlix, Slurpuff

Clauncher, Clawitzer

Xerneas