Known Information (2nd April)

VincentASM

Also if it wasnt for his words I would believe that Garon was indeed pulling a mask off someone with the way he stretches his arm.Seriously though does anyone grab a child like that?

Is it possible those scenes are spliced together for the trailer and not actually connected? lol

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible those scenes are spliced together for the trailer and not actually connected? lol

Yeah I highly doubt Marx and that archer guy actually say what they appear to have said in the trailer either, or at least not in those circumstances. Though their lips do seem to match, so...

Edited by Ryo

The mysterious swordsman seems to have typical human ears, so I think he's just wearing a somen with decorative horns.

- snip -

Well that pops my 'Dad's a dragon' theory.

Also if it wasnt for his words I would believe that Garon was indeed pulling a mask off someone with the way he stretches his arm.Seriously though does anyone grab a child like that?

He could be reaching for the collar of Kamui's clothes. It's harder to escape from someone when they're holding onto your shirt, rather than an arm or wrist.

Considering how Awakening's trailers played up the fight between Chrom and Masked!Lucina, this could be very possible.

But since the trailer says ''Your forgotten Hoshida kin'' we can assume that Kamui was taken by Nohr at a very young age.It wouldnt be that hard for a grown man to catch such a young child AND with that many soldiers around.

I'm figuring that's exactly what happened. I really hope Kamui blocked out the memory of seeing their father die. That's got to be all kinds of traumatizing.

Hey all, first time posting here. In the trailer when it zooms into the dancer's eye it looks like there is something in there. I took a screen cap to try to get a better look.

DancerEye_zpsx9ajuglh.png

It's hard to see but there looks like a dragon or serpent like image in there.

The mysterious swordsman seems to have typical human ears, so I think he's just wearing a somen with decorative horns.

somen_zpsatkeecsd.png

Not trying to be stubborn or anything, but to me it looks like his ears are still pointed. It's probably the angle of the picture that's throwing me off.

It's just imagery. Analyzing is cool, but this kind of question is probably over-analyzing.

Just something I noticed: In the first trailer, just before the camera zooms out of the picture to show Garon and the Dancer, the Swordmaster fighting the Paladin/Dark Knight on the hill has white hair, just like Kamui. Probably doesn't mean anything, but it was just a similarity between the line of Swordmasters in the Hoshido family and Kamui. Maybe they have been Dragons/Manaketes, but it's a recessive gene, so Daddy and Ryouma didn't get it, but Kamui did. Thoughts?

Just something I noticed: In the first trailer, just before the camera zooms out of the picture to show Garon and the Dancer, the Swordmaster fighting the Paladin/Dark Knight on the hill has white hair, just like Kamui. Probably doesn't mean anything, but it was just a similarity between the line of Swordmasters in the Hoshido family and Kamui. Maybe they have been Dragons/Manaketes, but it's a recessive gene, so Daddy and Ryouma didn't get it, but Kamui did. Thoughts?

So is Kamui a quarter of dragon, according to this logic? That makes sense.. kinda. That lowers the chances of Sakura and Ryouma getting the genes while, since Kamui is the main character, him getting them would make sense... I guess. I dunno.

What's that diamond in Sonic the First's picture up there? Just an arrow, or is is something he's dropping, or what?

Yeah it's just an arrow.

Or possibly just take Kamui with him back to Hoshido. I mean, it looks like that scene on the right is before Chapter 6, due to the dialogue box.

On a different note, I think that cavalier is interesting. He seems to appear on both sides as an ally, so I wonder what his deal is. I read somewhere on here that he was assumed to be Kamui's best friend or something, a Nohrian knight, who defects due to his loyalty to Kamui being stronger than that towards Nohr. I really like that theory, and it gives me high hopes for him as a character. Don't let me down, Pompadour.

Or possibly just take Kamui with him back to Hoshido. I mean, it looks like that scene on the right is before Chapter 6, due to the dialogue box.

Ah, good point, if this is before the route split this would probably be before they're even interested in possibly killing him.

When will we get more information? I am surprised we aren't getting more information from Japanese gamine magazines like we did when Awakening was going to be released. Doesn't Famitsu do coverage for game titles like this? Sorry, I hardly know a think about foreign gaming magazines.

Edited by Leif