Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I can tell no one's actually got a video of it, someone just said they saw it in the Nohr path and it sorta ballooned from there. We'll get confirmation of Sakura's death when one of the Nohr streams reach approx Ch 26 though, so for now everyone just has to wait.

Okay. Who is the furthest streamer and what chapter are they on now?

I want to see it so badly.

A pair of morsels/reminders to share.

Hydra's localized name was revealed to us over a week ago. We know him as Anankos.

This game's expanded romance options has drawn the attention of a certain comedian anchoring a fake news show.

Would any of us want to bother to see his reaction?

Hydra and Anankos are the same dragon?

They aren't actively streaming right now, but http://www.twitch.tv/himynameismauriceended off the stream starting Ch 18.

However I don't think it'll be anytime soon as apparently tomorrow will be a shorter stream and he intends to complete some paralogues he's unlocked.

[spoiler=Paralogues] Children paralogues to be exact, not sure if this still counts as a spoiler but might as well be safe

Edited by Vineron

Yes. I'm pretty sure anyway, there's also a thread for it somewhere further down or so

AKA 28 Chapters (27 + Endgame)

Oh wow.. this is an awful lot of content when you combine all paths, huh? I'm glad! More Fire Emblem is never bad for me. Shame I just have to pay more, lel. Here's hoping it's actually good.

In regards with the DLCs

I hope everyone gets fancy shmancy CGs. Especially my future spouses Flannel and Zero. :P

A pair of morsels/reminders to share.

Hydra's localized name was revealed to us over a week ago. We know him as Anankos.

Pretty sure these two are different individual.

Maurice was going to start chapter 18

then everyone started to ask him to marry Leon so he went to grind support points on two grinding maps instead of moving forward.

Totally worth it tho.

No idea if there is an active streamer who is more advanced than that.

then everyone started to ask him to marry Leon so he went to grind support points on two grinding maps instead of moving forward.

Totally worth it tho.

There are grinding maps on Nohr?

There are grinding maps on Nohr?

They seem alike the risen maps on awakening (but with purple ghost that attack your "my castle" this time).

However, appear to be really limited, only two were available as far as I could see (no idea if it's limited at two between each chapter or they pop-up as one progress the story).

Spoiler from FEF Trope.

"In truth, the real Garon has been dead for years. At some point after kidnapping the infant Avatar and fathering Leon and Elise, he was killed and a slime monster in service to a dragon named Hydra has taken his place and is impersonating him in the present."

This is the case for both route.

Apparently you don't know in Hoshido because Slime Garon didn't need to reveal it since you weren't interested in reforming the country.

Anankos was being used for the slime and his master's own interests, it's why Kamui didn't die when Garon asked Anankos.

Poor Garon, I think he actually wanted to raise Kamui as his son for a reason or other (we'll find out when 3rd route is translated since he's resurrected in that.)

The maps I am talking about actually give EXP, I was surprised about it too.

Oh my, is it the type of maps you where you can buy Reeking Boxes to attract enemies? I hope it is, I wanna get alllllllllll the supports, lol. Although it'd probably make things too easy...

Edited by Sanguis

Okay I have some questions:

[spoiler=Stream spoiler]Has any major character died in Maurice's stream?

[spoiler=Third path spoiler]The thing about Gunter turns evil, is it 3rd path or Nohr? I've heard some conflicting information.

Spoiler from FEF Trope.

"In truth, the real Garon has been dead for years. At some point after kidnapping the infant Avatar and fathering Leon and Elise, he was killed and a slime monster in service to a dragon named Hydra has taken his place and is impersonating him in the present."

This is the case for both route.

Apparently you don't know in Hoshido because Slime Garon didn't need to reveal it since you weren't interested in reforming the country.

Anankos was being used for the slime and his master's own interests, it's why Kamui didn't die when Garon asked Anankos.

Poor Garon, I think he actually wanted to raise Kamui as his son for a reason or other (we'll find out when 3rd route is translated since he's resurrected in that.)

So is Anankos real? I'm getting confused.

Edited by Ryo