Release hype thread

VincentASM

I don't know if this has been in the thread or how confirmed yet but spoilers for the Nohr ending

apparently Kaumi fades away instead of aqua

,,, Eh, space bar after []

EDIT: or that xD

Edited by LoboKD001

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this has been in the thread or how confirmed yet but spoilers for the Nohr ending

That's an interesting development..

http://boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/107480758#p107480758

CTRL+F 'That's just the plan' (no apostrophes) to find a post where he's playing it, then just scroll down. It's pretty disorganised, but that's the nature of the board.

If you're a sensitive soul, don't bother reading any of the other posts. 4chan is not politically correct. Also, there may be some NSFW images, so keep that in mind.

Anyway, I briefly glanced through this and saw that a guy says that

"There are strange male grunts in the Nohr route inplace of where Aqua's sacrifice is on the hoshdo route."

This lends credence to what inSain said (and may be where he got it from).

Edited by The DanMan

That's an interesting development.

Kinda, like to know why though. Accidentally read that ... derp

and can someone confirm whether the swimsuits and towel.. wrap thing is only for mycaslte?

Edited by LoboKD001

Wha-, really ? Oh come on ! The only path having a happy end will be the third one ? That's just lame. :/

On Suzukaze

Maurice, who's streaming Nohr, is past chapter 15 and Suzukaze is still alive.

He has no support level with Suzukaze

Now we need to see Hoshiso w/ A?

Wha-, really ? Oh come on ! The only path having a happy end will be the third one ? That's just lame. :/

W

T

H

no way! why DOES both routes have such sad endings?! WHY!

i bet the player didn't actually meet requirement for the happy ending for either hushido or nohr routes.

According to the supports

all the routes happen since Aqua remembers being separated from you in the 3rd route, guess this means Maumi/Aqua is the chrom/Sumia of this game

W

T

H

i bet the player didn't actually meet requirement for the happy ending for either hushido or nohr routes.

It is rumored that you have to kill the final boss within 7 turns for Aqua to live in Hoshido. If it's true, I'd imagine a similar condition in Nohr for Kamui

It's just pure speculation from 4chan, and speculation based on completely wrong assumptions.

The speculation is based on the idea that Kamui is tied to the light dragon and it'd be killed in Nohr's ending, like how a dark dragon is killed in Hoshido and Aqua dies alongside it. However, we know that Kamui is actually tied to the final boss of the third path, the Hydra, and the final boss in Nohr seems to be the same dark dragon anyway.

In the text dump, Kamui only has 2 endings for the epilogue texts. A 'normal' one and then one for the 3rd route. So, he likely shares an ending text for both Nohr's and Hoshido's campaigns. Marriage endings also only have a variation for the third route, and you'd think it'd be worthy writing a variation for an ending where their beloved is killed.

Edited by NeonZ

all the routes happen since Aqua remembers being separated from you in the 3rd route, guess this means Maumi/Aqua is the chrom/Sumia of this game

Are those supports anywhere in an easily readable form?

On Suzukaze

Maurice, who's streaming Nohr, is past chapter 15 and Suzukaze is still alive.

He has no support level with Suzukaze

Now we need to see Hoshiso w/ A?

I suppose he doesn't die in the Nohr path, then.

Makes sense, actually... I haven't been following the Nohr route but how much screentime does he get? I'm asking because he appeared quite a lot during the Hoshido path... I think he simply isn't important enough to die in the Nohr path is what I'm saying.

Seriously, I don't think I've seen a pair shipped this hard by an FE game in a while.

"May we meet again, in a better life."

In NG+ preferably. :p

Are you really surprised that they'll make you pay extra for the golden ending?

Well, call me naive, but yeah, I just didn't expected that kind of douchebagness. :/

The concept of Golden Ending is painful enough to me, they're not helping it. At all.

Hopefully, there will be this 'rekt dat sexy dragon in 7 turn' thing.

Edited by B.Leu

Seriously, I don't think I've seen a pair shipped this hard by an FE game in a while.

Well considering that apparently both of them are some fancy dragon hybrids and all the other parallels I guess they're really pushing that birds of a feather angle

W

T

H

PLSPLS PLEASE PUT THAT IN SPOILERS. JUST KNOWING IT COULD BE A SAD ENDING IS A SPOILER TO ME

In NG+ preferably. :p

Speaking of new game plus

Did we ever find out what that thing was where Hamayama got to choose five characters for something after he beat the game? Nothing seemed to actually happen with it, it just went back to the title screen.

*That's not aimed at you specifically B.Leu, you just reminded me of it.

Edited by capmalachi

It's just pure speculation from 4chan, and speculation based on completely wrong assumptions.

The speculation is based on the idea that Kamui is tied to the light dragon and it'd be killed in Nohr's ending, like how a dark dragon is killed in Hoshido and Aqua dies alongside it. However, we know that Kamui is actually tied to the final boss of the third path, the Hydra, and the final boss in Nohr seems to be the same dark dragon anyway.

In the text dump, Kamui only has 2 endings for the epilogue texts. A 'normal' one and then one for the 3rd route. So, he likely shares an ending text for both Nohr's and Hoshido's campaigns. Marriage endings also only have a variation for the third route, and you'd think it'd be worthy writing a variation for an ending where their beloved is killed.

If Aqua dies, and Aqua is married to a character, will the epilogue change for her?

Edited by ninjapokemon

He~

Ara...

If you touch me that badly, I won't be able to hold back my power.

The wind was crying today...

I wonder if this room has a name...

This hair was passed down to me by my mother.

You're making my hair bounce...

Whaaat? Are you complimenting me?

I'm happy. But you need to praise the chosen warrior as well.

Ne~

Um...

Ha...

私だって普通に話すことぐらいあるよ

I feel a little gloomy today...

Uwah!? Gods, to a woman's face...

Uwawa! My circlet, don't move it...!

I wonder if everyone can be this helpful to their mother and father.

Mou, your way of cheering someone up is crude... but thanks...

Hey~

Ehehe~

Wah...!

The power emanating from your hand... is warm.

This blood is my pride...

But it's exposed frequently, so don't worry about it too much.

To be honest, it's hard to see someone be hurt. But it can't be helped, you know.

If my life is capable of helping in this conflict, then it's an honor.

We remember each and every time we slaughter the enemy...

Hm...?

What are you thinking of...?

Fufu...

I-I feel a little embarrassed...

There, there. That's enough for today.

Your hands are so warm...

こんな風に誘うなんて…ずるいわ…

Your eyes, they're so beautiful...

Nn...

I like it...

I'll... protect you...

Please, don't die...

For us to be like this, it must have been fate...

Uwah. You, you can't be...

Even though I'm wearing these sorts of clothes, it's not okay to touch me like that...

I-I want you too, you know, but to touch me there...

Ahh, it's no good... my maidenhood is at it's limit...!

Ophelia's Amie Lines

Oh.

Oh my.

I wish she was more lewd but okay.