Release hype thread

VincentASM

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, thanks for clarifying. Yeah, this game still has one of the weirdest family trees I've seen in a game...minus ones that go to some really f-ed up places.

I agree. I'm interested to see who else is out there. And Eliwood and Lyn are canon, what are you talking about?? Haha. But I agree, forced pairings are whatever at the end of the day, though I might have to do ONE game where I marry her, just to see how it is.

I thought Eliwood is to Ninian and Lyndis is to Hector.

Nonononono, it is Lyn x Mark, Eliwood x Ninian and whatever girl x Hector.

coughLynxRathcough

I always shipped Eliwood with Ninian cause I like shipping the Main Lord with a dancer or Peg Knight.Since Eliwood gets the dancer, Hector normally gets Florina.

Ah, thanks for clarifying. Yeah, this game still has one of the weirdest family trees I've seen in a game...minus ones that go to some really f-ed up places.

Well fire emblem family trees are often interesting (i believe there is a family tree for 4 on this site, that game's family trees is quite interesting as well) plus convoluted family trees do fit the theme of the time period.

So question, if you own the special edition, you can just download the third path anytime correct? I think i remember hearing somewhere that the download for special edition only lasts for like a year or something to download before you have to pay for it?

Is this correct or is this just bs?

Someone's probably getting mixed up about an expiration date for the activation of it.

Someone's probably getting mixed up about an expiration date for the activation of it.

Actually I got confirmation that it expires uhhhhh (grabs my copy)... June 30th, 2016 11:59PM (That time in Japan)

So if you have the special edition you gotta activate the 3rd path before then or else you'll have to buy the actual 3rd path I think.

Also why does dread fighter & dark flier seals put you at level 21? Do they have like a lv 30-40 level cap? :v

Edit: also does anyone know if the shop replenishes seals after you buy them out?

Edited by Xanek

Also why does dread fighter & dark flier seals put you at level 21? Do they have like a lv 30-40 level cap? :v

If you reclass from a Lv 1 promoted unit, you'll change into Lv 21 because it doesn't reset your level. The two classes are special classes (as in not able to promote) and can go up to lv 40.

Edited by Ryo

If you reclass from a Lv 1 promoted unit, you'll change into Lv 21 because it doesn't reset your level. The two classes are special classes (as in not able to promote) and can go up to lv 40.

Huh.. okay that makes.... sense I guess.

Also does only some accessories from the accessory shop only show in battle? Like I have aqua in the swimwear outfit (for science), but it doesn't show in battles at all?

Edit: I equip it in the shop, her model changes to have the outfit, but when I back out it goes back to her default attire but still says it is equipped, but other accessories that go on the head stay there.

M4o29YJ.jpg?1

Edited by Xanek

Also does only some accessories from the accessory shop only show in battle? Like I have aqua in the swimwear outfit (for science), but it doesn't show in battles at all?

Edit: I equip it in the shop, her model changes to have the outfit, but when I back out it goes back to her default attire but still says it is equipped, but other accessories that go on the head stay there.

M4o29YJ.jpg?1

If I remembered correctly, you can't wear those "sexy" clothes outside the shop, the normal accessories would show up normally.

M4o29YJ.jpg?1

From the Serene's Forest Page on My Castle Accessories: With the exception of the swimsuits, the character’s accessories will be reflected in battle and event scenes.

I'm feeling overall positive about the Third Path. Interesting one, indeed!

Shame is kinda like Azura's completed ending via DLCs. The ending within the game is completely an opened one and it was like "You serious?" in order to watch a proper one by paying MORE.

In this case though, you get at least around two whole games (22 extra chapters and more characters to play with Hoshido's and Nohr's armies combined) for a reasonable price.

Edited by Erdall

If I remembered correctly, you can't wear those "sexy" clothes outside the shop, the normal accessories would show up normally.

From the Serene's Forest Page on My Castle Accessories: With the exception of the swimsuits, the character’s accessories will be reflected in battle and event scenes.

That's lame... lol oh well

Edit: Also how do you grind in this game? For higher level characters, is it the last area in the skirmish buy list that you have currently for more exp?

Edited by Xanek

So iit seems a good portion of the children are not exactly thrilled with their parent's decision to hide them in these unexplored realms...Also, there seems to be general shock at just how fast they grow up. I'm starting to wonder if the oft-cited theory on the children being 'abandoned' to age up for war was just a misread first impression...

That's the kind ot things that get people killed, of freaking course, it doesn't, they play it for laugh, even though the issue is actually serious.

Is this game so determined to constantly kick common sense in the balls or what ? Like seriously...

Get a better writing IS.

Edited by B.Leu

That's the kind ot things that get people killed, of freaking course, it doesn't, they play it for laugh, even though the issue is actually serious.

Is this game so determined to constantly kick common sense in the balls or what ? Like seriously...

Get a better writing IS.

I fail to see how it constitutes 'bad' writing. Lutz was caught up in his independent high and sought a chance to keep that via taking advantage of his father's astronomically poor luck. Yes mistakes like that get people killed, but isn't that just showing how misunderstandings have massive consequences? Also, I fail to see how playing a 'serious' issue as funny is bad writing either. Yeah there are some topics or themes that are inevitably skewed to be too serious to take in jest, but mistaken identity? I don't really see it. Isn't this guy one of the bosses we can recruit via capture? If so, then even the threat of death is inconsequential (minus generics, but until they start giving generics unique facial libraries and unique names to create procedurally generated units, they're essentially nobodies.).

I'll admit the circumstances are contrived, but that doesn't mean it's 'kicking common sense'. Besides the sad conclusion that 'common' sense is rarer than we hope, it's also not always applied in the heat of the moment. Unless Lutz outright hated his father and wanted him dead, the worst that he (Lutz) could rationalize is that Harold get's captured for crimes he didn't commit. the possibility of being indirectly responsible for his father's death was probably not at the front of his mind.

Then again, I usually take translations with a grain of salt now, at least until multiple sources have translated it. So all this could actually be false or horribly misconstrued...

Get a better writing IS.

You are either a troll or literally think every support in the franchise is super serious and never played with war situations like a plaything.