"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll get every character in Revelation except for

Izana and Yukimura. Scarlet is available for marrying but will eventually leave the party. Gunter can't unlock supports, so you can't marry him.

So for Male Avatar, your available Corrinsexuals are Reina, Scarlet, Flora, and Anna. And you can also marry a 2nd gen. unit if you're worried about missing any children.

Would you happen to know:

What chapter exactly when Scarlet leaves, and whether it's at the start or end of that chapter?

Subaki's Kinshi Knight model is the same as a generic Kinshi Knight. I just checked.

AFAIK, each character only has one unique model for promoted classes, for instance Subaki in Falcon Knight, Hayato in Onmyoji, Charlotte in Berserker, or Elise in Strategist.

Is there a list somewhere that tells what the class for each character's unique model is?

Would you happen to know:

What chapter exactly when Scarlet leaves, and whether it's at the start or end of that chapter?

you recruit Scarlet in chapter 16, and she dies at the beginning of chapter 18

Edited by kisaragi

What child paralogues are the worst/impossible if done late? Just shiro's, and maybe selkie's?

Selkie actually isn't all that bad since she is usually going to be moving toward the immobile archers, and it is usually pretty easy (for me at least) to just lure the enemies to my army, or better yet just rescue rod her over and have her recruited much easier on turn 2.

Is there a list somewhere that tells what the class for each character's unique model is?

Can't say for sure. It's usually obvious what the "canon" class of each character is, but I don't know about unique models.

Edited by Xenomata

you recruit Scarlet in chapter 16, and she dies at the beginning of chapter 18

This, but Scarlet won't leave your team permanently until Chapter 18's completed. She's unable to be deployed for Chapter 18 but will come back if you exit Chapter 18's battle preparations screen.

Unique Costumes Outside of Standard Promotional Class Lines

Azura - Sky Knight

7578tc9.jpg

Takumi - Swordmaster

VZE4nCW.jpg

Odin - Samurai

MhOc5Vy.jpg

Odin - Swordmaster

46pyCUH.jpg

Beruka - Malig Knight (Beruka's costume is generic, but she uses Camilla's dragon mount.)

3tckyfD.jpg

Midori - Ninja

hS5MjMH.jpg

Midori - Master Ninja

D1mq17a.jpg

Shiro - Swordmaster

zYHAMik.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a list of "canon" promotions. Most characters have unique costumes for their "canon" promotion, but there are some exceptions. I added a note if there's no unique costume.

I did not include units that are already promoted (Ryoma, Xander, Camilla, etc.), as those are their "canon" promotions. (Jakob's Butler costume is generic.) Most of the "canon" promotions are viewable via DLC or choosing opposing paths. The official Cipher artwork also depicts the "canon" promotions, which is helpful for determining the children's "proper" promotions.

"Canon" Promotions

Neutral

• Kaze = Master Ninja
  • Silas = Paladin
  • Mozu = Merchant (Generic)

Birthright

• Takumi = Sniper
  • Hinoka = Falcon Knight
  • Sakura = Priestess
  • Saizo = Master Ninja
  • Kagero = Master Ninja
  • Hinata = Swordmaster
  • Oboro = Spear Master
  • Azama = Great Master
  • Setsuna = Sniper
  • Subaki = Falcon Knight (He has orange kneecap ribbons instead of blue kneecap ribbons, and he has a slightly different undershirt at the neck.)
  • Hana = Swordmaster
  • Rinkah = Oni Chieftain
  • Orochi = Onmyoji (Looks generic, but when she's on the enemy team, she has unique undergarments.)
  • Hayato = Onmyoji
  • Kaden = Nine-Tails

Conquest

• Elise = Strategist
  • Laslow = Hero
  • Peri = Great Knight (Generic, but when she's on the enemy team, her costume remains blue as if her costume was not generic.)
  • Odin = Sorcerer
  • Niles = Adventurer
  • Selena = Bow Knight
  • Beruka = Wyvern Lord (Generic)
  • Arthur = Hero
  • Effie = General
  • Nyx = Sorcerer
  • Benny = General
  • Charlotte = Berserker
  • Keaton = Wolfssegner

Children

• Kana = Hoshido Noble / Nohr Noble (Technically generic, same prolly applies to children units who are not normally Kitsune/Wolfskin inheriting Kitsune/Wolfskin.)
  • Shigure = Falcon Knight
  • Dwyer = Butler (Generic)
  • Sophie = Paladin
  • Midori = Merchant (Generic)
  • Shiro = Spear Master (

Reclassed as Swordmaster in the Heirs of Fate DLC due to story purposes.

)

• Kiragi = Sniper (Generic)
  • Asugi = Master Ninja
  • Selkie = Nine-Tails
  • Hisame = Swordmaster (Generic)
  • Mitama = Priestess (Generic)
  • Caeldori = Falcon Knight
  • Rhajat = Onmyoji (Unique undergarments.)
  • Siegbert = Paladin
  • Forrest = Strategist
  • Ignatius = General
  • Velouria = Wolfssegner
  • Percy = Wyvern Lord
  • Ophelia = Sorcerer
  • Soleil = Hero
  • Nina = Adventurer

Miscellaneous

• Anna = Adventurer
Edited by Rose

New to this site but I was wondering if anyone has figured out just how many times you can record MU? I've done it 5 times but after that, it starts overwriting my other ones. Also, Sigiz, you can buy Heart Seals from the Rod(Staff) Shop in your castle. Every upgrade refreshes that amount the shop sells.

Also, Sigiz, you can buy Heart Seals from the Rod(Staff) Shop in your castle. Every upgrade refreshes that amount the shop sells.

it doesn't "refresh". it has its own addition

Never tested it but the same should hold if your female Corrin marries Keaton or Kaden. Both children should have both beast and dragon weaknesses.

I think they omitted the icons because they're aren't enough space to put them.

Edited by Magician Lugh

• Niles = Adventurer (Not sure if it's generic or not.)
  • Ignatius = General (Not sure if it's generic or not.)

Niles seems to have longsleeves compared to generic Adventurers having short sleeves (or it might be no sleeves. Can't really tell)

Ignatius has gray armor with dark gray outlines, compared to silverish with blue outlines.

To be honest, I'm going off of what I'm seeing on the castle advisors post-game completion in morning lighting, maybe captured generic units look different.

Edited by Xenomata

Hello,

I have a small question about something I read.

I read that if you want all children in the Revelation route, you need to marry you MC with someone outside of the normal people like marrying Flora instead of Camillia. Can someone help me understand why is that? I'm planning to play Revelation when it will come out in Europe the 9th June and I don't really want to screw up my save.

Thanks.

Hello,

I have a small question about something I read.

I read that if you want all children in the Revelation route, you need to marry you MC with someone outside of the normal people like marrying Flora instead of Camillia. Can someone help me understand why is that? I'm planning to play Revelation when it will come out in Europe the 9th June and I don't really want to screw up my save.

Thanks.

there's an equal number of normal male and normal female units excluding Corrin and Corrinsexuals. thus, if you marry Corrin to one of the normal females, there's 1 more male than there are female, thus you won't be able to marry that male off and thus losing a child. this is true in all 3 routes

Edited by GoXDS

Niles seems to have longsleeves compared to generic Adventurers having short sleeves (or it might be no sleeves. Can't really tell)

Ignatius has gray armor with dark gray outlines, compared to silverish with blue outlines.

To be honest, I'm going off of what I'm seeing on the castle advisors post-game completion in morning lighting, maybe captured generic units look different.

Thanks, I'm just unable to check since I can't manage to reclass any of my male units to Outlaw or Knight yet. When I finally get around to double-checking that, I'll fix the post up.

I have a small question that probably doesn't warrant its own thread: how do you farm character's start? I think I've read of a way to get the level cap increased to 99 or something? Or is there a reliable way to get the item that boost the stats? If the answer is game-specific I'm mostly asking for Revelations.

I have a small question that probably doesn't warrant its own thread: how do you farm character's start? I think I've read of a way to get the level cap increased to 99 or something? Or is there a reliable way to get the item that boost the stats? If the answer is game-specific I'm mostly asking for Revelations.

Boosting a character's level cap to 99 is possible through the use of Eternal Seals (raises a unit's level cap by 5; can only be used if the unit is at level cap). They're very expensive, however. (12,000G a pop!) You can buy infinite of them from a lv. 3 Rod/Staff shop.

Statboosters? No reliable way of getting lots of them easily since it comes down to RNG (like getting it from the Lottery Shop, as loot from the Museum Melee DLC map, or as a drop from challenge battles).

Boosting a character's level cap to 99 is possible through the use of Eternal Seals (raises a unit's level cap by 5; can only be used if the unit is at level cap). They're very expensive, however. (12,000G a pop!) You can buy infinite of them from a lv. 3 Rod/Staff shop.

Statboosters? No reliable way of getting lots of them easily since it comes down to RNG (like getting it from the Lottery Shop, as loot from the Museum Melee DLC map, or as a drop from challenge battles).

I completely missed that in the shop, thanks for explaining it to me. Seems like it's a huge pain to raise stats, I guess respecing in a class with awesome growths for your worst stats is a mandatory part of farming now.

Is Chapter 15 Conquest the only map in the entire game where Villagers appear as enemy units?

As in generic villagers? Unfortunately, yes. And as they're only invisible villagers, that means that we can't capture any generic ones ever.

Closest thing we can get is having Mozu in the team and having a generic Villager acting as castle assistant.