"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

Multiple inspirations on different allied units stack?

No. Each unit can only take in one Inspiration at a given time, so giving everyone Inspiration then keeping everyone in formation will not result in massive spike of damage dealt and drop of damage taken.

Though skills such as Felicias or Sakuras personal skills can stack with Inspiration, so Sakura personal + Camilla/Elise personal + Inspiration + Demoiselle/Gentilhomme + any personal skills that lower damage taken = a super bulky unit.

This'll sound stupid, but when doing a Lunatic run, are sources of extra weapons or skills/classes outside of what the game gives to you during the main story or paralogues considered "cheap", especially during Conquest?

• Path bonuses (2 Dread scrolls, 2 Ebon wings, 2 Boots (which I found let you completely cheap out Conquest Cp.8), and 2 Dragon Herbs just for having all 3 paths on a single cartridge)
  • Battle/Visitor rank bonuses (various stat boosters, weapons, staves, and the two Emblems for boosting your Battle and Visitor ranks)
  • DLC, including the free "Before Awakening" and "Gifts from Anna" (Do I need to explain?)
  • Not playing the game and collecting items from the My Castle every 6 hours (as opposed to just collecting what the game gives you after completing maps)
Edited by Xenomata

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have multiple save files,then you have multiple castles,but the castle address doesn't change. Correct? If this is the case which castle do people go to.

Correct.

They go to the last one you uploaded data for.

What level should I promoted Mozu?

My Mozu in my Conquest file is level 4 on chapter 12 and I'm unsure how to train her at this state especially how limited grinding is, any advice?

What level should I promoted Mozu?

My Mozu in my Conquest file is level 4 on chapter 12 and I'm unsure how to train her at this state especially how limited grinding is, any advice?

Did you reclass her to Archer? I would do that immediately, it makes grinding with her a lot easier (since you can have her pick off enemies with low health from a distance). Also, she kicks ass as a sniper when promoted.

Did you reclass her to Archer? I would do that immediately, it makes grinding with her a lot easier (since you can have her pick off enemies with low health from a distance). Also, she kicks ass as a sniper when promoted.

Thank you!

Will I miss out any skills she gets as a villager if I do that?

Thank you!

No, you can just reclass her back later once she promotes, since a promoted form of a class (say, Great Merchant) will gain the skills of the class before it (Villager) if your unit doesn't already have them. Immediately you'll miss out on Underdog, but that's a skill you could probably do without.

Also would it be considered "overkill" if I used a Dread Scroll on a character at around chapter 12-14ish in the game?

Nah, Dread Fighter's pretty good but not to the point of being overkill.

Thank you!

Yes, but you can always reclass her to weapon master or merchent after promotion, and she will learn the skill you missed.

Can you visit your own castle? I accidentally deleted my file and it'd be cool if I could get my skills back lol

No, you cannot visit your own castle.

Unless the castle was linked to another Fire Emblem Fates cartridge (or if we're talking the digital copy, another 3DS entirerly), your castle address is linked to your cartridge, so whenever you Update Castle, the castle that is shown to others is simply the last My Castle that you used Update Castle on.

This unfortunately means you can never visit your own castles.

Which S supports MKana has that doesn't end with him getting super-friendzoned? Kana + Velouria was so cruel!

The only S-support M!Kana has that can be seen as mutually romantic is with Selkie. He gets friendzoned with Caeldori, Sophie, and Velouria, and the rest of his options are purely platonic.

What are the rewards for the "Memories of Foam" (or whatever it's called)? I heard you got the Taker skills and Point Blank Shot, but is there anything else? Do you get Bold Stance?

What are the rewards for the "Memories of Foam" (or whatever it's called)? I heard you got the Taker skills and Point Blank Shot, but is there anything else? Do you get Bold Stance?

Nope, just the -takers and Point Blank, according to Nintendo.

Nope, just the -takers and Point Blank, according to Nintendo.

Hm, then maybe there is hope for another DLC wave. Bold Stance sounds really fun to use.

No, you cannot visit your own castle.

Unless the castle was linked to another Fire Emblem Fates cartridge (or if we're talking the digital copy, another 3DS entirerly), your castle address is linked to your cartridge, so whenever you Update Castle, the castle that is shown to others is simply the last My Castle that you used Update Castle on.

This unfortunately means you can never visit your own castles.

The castle is tied to the 3DS, not the cartridge. So if you last updated your castle from your deleted save file, and have another 3DS, I think you should be able to visit it.

I read a couple of comments that stated, although your stats will increase past LV 99, it's impossible to learn new skills past LV 99. Since you can't purchase DLC skills, does this mean that a LV 99 unit will be unable to learn DLC skills, like from Dread Fighter and Dark Falcon? (This is without considering the DLC scrolls, like Aether and Warp.)

Logically, I would think you'd get both stats and skills. But if anyone has had firsthand experience with getting skills at LV 99, I would appreciate any help.

Anyone have advice for Lunatic Chapter 5? :V I've gotten a game over 3 times now, I am not sure what I'm doing wrong.

This might be helpful for you. I let Kaze eat the Health tonic instead and had Rinkah as atk. support instead and I let my Corrin solo pretty much the entire left side and took all the merc with wyrmslayer myself. Even the one that's paired up as long there wasn't a mage in range since you can only tank one hit.

This might be helpful for you. I let Kaze eat the Health tonic instead and had Rinkah as atk. support instead and I let my Corrin solo pretty much the entire left side and took all the merc with wyrmslayer myself. Even the one that's paired up as long there wasn't a mage in range since you can only tank one hit.

Oh now. They made that look so darn easy! Them lucky guards and that one lucky crit...if only I had such luck. But this strategy looks solid, I will give it a shot!

I read a couple of comments that stated, although your stats will increase past LV 99, it's impossible to learn new skills past LV 99. Since you can't purchase DLC skills, does this mean that a LV 99 unit will be unable to learn DLC skills, like from Dread Fighter and Dark Falcon? (This is without considering the DLC scrolls, like Aether and Warp.)

Logically, I would think you'd get both stats and skills. But if anyone has had firsthand experience with getting skills at LV 99, I would appreciate any help.

This is resolved. A friend who also plays Fates was able to check for me. You can still learn skills past LV 99.

When is the child class/skill determined?

Is it the moment the parents have their S-conversation? Or when you start the child paralogue mission?

(I think) In most cases, it's when you start their paralogue. For Kana and Mitama, however, it's when you actually get them (might be that way for Asugi, Percy and Nina, too, but I don't know).

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia