"I just want to know one thing!" - Fire Emblem: Fates

Rapier

ah so it won't work if the said unit is a pair up partner? What about Jakob's personal skill + Gentilhomme? I think I read somewhere it means -5 dmg to female Avatar if you pair up with him?

Should be, other than the part where aura skills, as mentioned before, don't work in the back of a pair up, which wherever you read that neglected to mention.

Anyways, I asked this once before, but...

Which army does the skill "Foreign Princess" affect? Last time I asked, they said it was the side you didn't pick... but I think that's not it. Does it affect the "Invader" enemies?

Edited by Levant Mir Celestia

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone tried to streetpass themselves yet? Were you successful? If so hoe EXACTLY did you go about doing it? I've done the standard (enable streetpass, swap cart to different 3ds, enable streetpass there, return to 'home' 3ds) and have had no luck

On a related note, has anyone had problems getting visitors to show up at the Traveler's Plaza regardless of streetpass notifications from the orb?

Has anyone tried to streetpass themselves yet? Were you successful? If so hoe EXACTLY did you go about doing it? I've done the standard (enable streetpass, swap cart to different 3ds, enable streetpass there, return to 'home' 3ds) and have had no luck

On a related note, has anyone had problems getting visitors to show up at the Traveler's Plaza regardless of streetpass notifications from the orb?

As far as I know the method you mention is the only way you need two 3DS to streetpass since the Castle Code is tied to the 3DS.

Did you remember to enable "My Castle" on the second 3DS, setup your units for my castle and hit Update Data?

As far as I know the method you mention is the only way you need two 3DS to streetpass since the Castle Code is tied to the 3DS.

Did you remember to enable "My Castle" on the second 3DS, setup your units for my castle and hit Update Data?

Did all that and it kinda worked? i can visit my own castle via the different address tied to the 2nd 3ds but nobody shows up on the Plaza. Oh well, either way i get a method to build my Corn Army.

This may have been asked before, but my sister and I have been wondering how to obtain the amiibo replica weapons (as in Marth's Spatha, Lucina's Estoc, etc.).

Before I got the game I had assumed you would get them if, you once had recruited the amiibo, they were running the weapon shop, but now I can see that blue shield units never appear outside of battle.

So how can they be obtained?

Is there a legit way to get life and death on Nyx if shes married to silas already

not really except by the after mentioned Avatar or buying it off... Of course in Conquest you also get samurai class set by marrying Odin (I think)

This may have been asked before, but my sister and I have been wondering how to obtain the amiibo replica weapons (as in Marth's Spatha, Lucina's Estoc, etc.).

Before I got the game I had assumed you would get them if, you once had recruited the amiibo, they were running the weapon shop, but now I can see that blue shield units never appear outside of battle.

So how can they be obtained?

After the 4th time scanning the amiibo they either go to the Armory for the replica weapons or the Accessory Shop to buy more of the 2 unique accessories

I'm back with a couple of questions regarding classes/skills:

1)If I go Nohr Princess Lv 20 > Nohr Noble 15 > Swordsmaster Lv 20, will I be able to get all the Samurai AND Swordsmaster skills or will I have to use an Eternal Seal?

2)Now, this one may seem pretty opinionated, but... I've noticed some people say Camilla is better off as a Wyvern Lord instead of Malig Knight. Are the Malig Knight's skills worth it or am I better off just changing her to a Wyvern Lord right away (she's a level 3 Malig Knight now)?

I'm back with a couple of questions regarding classes/skills:

1)If I go Nohr Princess Lv 20 > Nohr Noble 15 > Swordsmaster Lv 20, will I be able to get all the Samurai AND Swordsmaster skills or will I have to use an Eternal Seal?

2)Now, this one may seem pretty opinionated, but... I've noticed some people say Camilla is better off as a Wyvern Lord instead of Malig Knight. Are the Malig Knight's skills worth it or am I better off just changing her to a Wyvern Lord right away (she's a level 3 Malig Knight now)?

she'll learn the Samurai line skills at 16, 17, 18, 19

the skills are pretty good so you could. should definitely reclass her at 15 though.

So I had my female avatar marry Kaden in Birthright, I was wondering if Selkie could use dragonstones in her base class, or does she still need to class change to Nohr Princess.

The stones are tied to the corresponding class. Selkie needs to be a Noble to use Dragonstones and Kana needs to be a Kitsune to use Beaststones

What's the point of weapons that increase both player and enemy follow up speed, like Chakram? On the mainsite it's not like it says one side is proficiency and the other vulnerability or anything like that, just that both get +5 follow up speed.

What would be the recommended boon and bane for a Mercenary/Hero Corn?

I mean, as tempting as waiting for Vanguard is, I feel like Hero has better overall stat caps. That, and I can still get the scrolls that teaches the class' skills. I'll just need to build statues of characters to patch up the bane'd stat and Resistance, and I'll be good.

What's the point of weapons that increase both player and enemy follow up speed, like Chakram? On the mainsite it's not like it says one side is proficiency and the other vulnerability or anything like that, just that both get +5 follow up speed.

Player's effective speed is separate from the enemies effective speed so if both characters have the same speed they both will double. Here's an example where both characters have 30 speed so they both end up doubling

qafucFe.jpg

Edited by Frozenkappa

Player's effective speed is separate from the enemies effective speed so if both characters have the same speed they both will double. Here's an example where both characters have 30 speed so they both end up doubling

qafucFe.jpg

How does that play out? Saizo, enemy, enemy, Saizo?

Do the DV spots run out ever in Ch.23 Birthright?

Edited by Konnor97

How does that play out? Saizo, enemy, enemy, Saizo?

Do the DV spots run out ever in Ch.23 Birthright?

Its initiator, retaliator, initiator, retaliator. I've tried it on enemy phase.

No the enemy will be able to constantly attack you with the 3 DVs

what village in birthright ch 17 gives you the 10,000 gold

It is not based on the house. You actually have to reach any 3 of the 5 houses, and will get the gold on the 3rd house. You pretty much choose between XP or Money.

But with the DLC, it doesnt matter as much.

Did I just gimp myself?

Long story short, I'm playing lunatic Conquest classic (no one dead) and I have some people s rank but I didn't get their kid

Am I hindering my self by NOT getting the kid? does the offering seal work if I use it on chapter 21?

Cuz all my units feels subpar except my MC (but even he dies if he gets over run, and due to enemy AI, they won't even attack him sometimes) and the 1 ike amiibo I have.

Edited by Omegaweapon

Did I just gimp myself?

Long story short, I'm playing lunatic Conquest classic (no one dead) and I have some people s rank but I didn't get their kid

Am I hindering my self by NOT getting the kid? does the offering seal work if I use it on chapter 21?

Cuz all my units feels subpar except my MC (but even he dies if he gets over run, and due to enemy AI, they won't even attack him sometimes) and the 1 ike amiibo I have.

you need to do the Paralogue to get the kids.

That wasn't my question. I know how to get the kids.

Lemme re phrase the questions.

My units suck except Ike, Mc and xander. I'm trying to tank with MC/dragon stone and pick off but I get swarmed.

Am I making the game harder for myself by not getting the children? All my units feel useless or get swarmed (save mc/ike/ xander, but they're not immortal either)

Are the children better then the average unit u get in chapter 22 (offspring seal scales to current chapter correct)?

If not I'm guess Imma have to just brave through the rest of the game

Edited by Omegaweapon

That wasn't my question. I know how to get the kids.

Lemme re phrase the questions.

My units suck except Ike, Mc and xander. I'm trying to tank with MC/dragon stone and pick off but I get swarmed.

Am I making the game harder for myself by not getting the children? All my units feel useless or get swarmed (save mc/ike/ xander, but they're not immortal either)

Are the children better then the average unit u get in chapter 22 (offspring seal scales to current chapter correct)?

If not I'm guess Imma have to just brave through the rest of the game

oh yeah the enemy scales to your current chapter too, so if you do it a bit late in the game, the enemy will get stronger too. The children will be better because offspring seals but it's up to you because you can always grind the characters you have now.