Fates 4Koma Kings Translations (COMPLETE)

Kirokan

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gotta say, that's the breast looking vegetable I've ever seen. Which is funny, considering that legumes are the only fruits/veggies I ever really liked.

SIT. DOWN. :p

I gotta say, that's the breast looking vegetable I've ever seen. Which is funny, considering that legumes are the only fruits/veggies I ever really liked.

oh you get out of here! :P

That Arthur and Effie one is just surreal, I have no idea what its about. xD I assume the doubling chins = manliness = muscle = attractive to Effie? I dunno...

Anyway, Page 56 is up! Niles putting dirty images into Corrin's head and all the siblings bickering over different things (of course, bust joke is expected!)

I'm wondering if both families are better off being called 'The world's funniest squabbling armies' at this rate...

Niles, I don't know if I can trust your cooking anymore at this rate, one of your meals gave me 3 -4s in a row and I got a stomachache as a result.

It's good to know that you're feeling better Kirokan~

Ahaha! I wanted to see the translation of that comic with the siblings! They all sound like taken off a comedic tv show with their "fights" ... Ryoma and his comments about his face are still funny hehe. The little sisters need to be the ones becoming Queens seriously!

Thanks for the translation!

Beautiful.

I do love Oboro in the corner of the Leo vs. Takumi panel. It almost makes up for the boob joke.

Page 57 is up! (And marks the halfway point through the book. 57 pages, or 114 comics, left!)

Lots of Oboro today!

...Didn't Takumi put his clothes on backwards in his supports with Azura? I think I recall reading something like that in a fan translation before the game was released.

In English, it seems to be:

"'''Takumi''':
All right, Azura. What's going on? You're giving me that look again.

'''Azura''':
I'm sorry. Your kimono is all twisted at the bottom. You'll want to fix that."

In Japanese, when looking it up, seems to be nearly the same. His clothes were not on backward, but the hem of his kimono got twisted/turned inside out (likely due to their length). The exact wording is "着物の裾がめくれてるわ" (the hem of your kimono is turned inside out).

Ahaha! I wanted to see the translation of that comic with the siblings! They all sound like taken off a comedic tv show with their "fights" ... Ryoma and his comments about his face are still funny hehe. The little sisters need to be the ones becoming Queens seriously!

Thanks for the translation!

Glad you enjoyed, no problem!

^Oh wow, I didn't notice her. XD.

Guess that's why she's featured more today! xD

Edited by Kirokan

Cute pervy Oboro is best Oboro.

I can't tell what happened in that last panel (on the left).

Oboro kicked Corrin out of the Hot Springs.

Edited by Jave

Page 57 is up! (And marks the halfway point through the book. 57 pages, or 114 comics, left!)

Lots of Oboro today!

In English, it seems to be:

"'''Takumi''':

All right, Azura. What's going on? You're giving me that look again.

'''Azura''':

I'm sorry. Your kimono is all twisted at the bottom. You'll want to fix that."

In Japanese, when looking it up, seems to be nearly the same. His clothes were not on backward, but the hem of his kimono got twisted/turned inside out (likely due to their length). The exact wording is "着物の裾がめくれてるわ" (the hem of your kimono is turned inside out).

Glad you enjoyed, no problem!

Guess that's why she's featured more today! xD

Good to see you again Kirokan~

Oboro, why are you fighting with Kamui all of a sudden? What did he do this time? *notices that Azura suspected this much after seeing what was going on*

Oboro, do you know what being 'ill' means? Or are you more for... ...I'm not going to bother finishing that line I was going to say.

Lots of Oboro today!

Music to my ears.

Cute pervy Oboro is best Oboro.

Part of me wants to say "this wouldn't have been accepted if she were a man", and another part of me wants to agree with you; I bet she's been waiting for something like that to happen, and she's had that excuse ready forever.

Music to my ears.

Part of me wants to say "this wouldn't have been accepted if she were a man", and another part of me wants to agree with you; I bet she's been waiting for something like that to happen, and she's had that excuse ready forever.

It's not like she needs an excuse to strip Takumi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

[spoiler=Large Picture taken from The Birthright Comic Anthology]

ukeVagJ.jpg

*Careless Whisper Intensifies*

She doesn't mind Mixed Baths either

[spoiler=Another Large picture taken from the same chapter]

Huggqxh.jpg

Edit: Forgot to mention the source: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=58461

Edited by Luankachu

It's not like she needs an excuse to strip Takumi ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

[spoiler=Large Picture taken from The Birthright Comic Anthology]

ukeVagJ.jpg

She doesn't mind Mixed Baths either

[spoiler=Another Large picture taken from the same chapter]

Huggqxh.jpg

"Just leave, Oboro"

"Butt out, Hinata!"

Oh my, Takumi (or is it Oboro who says that? It'd be funnier if Takumi were the one saying "yeah no, she can stay")

Edited by Thane

"Just leave, Oboro"

"Butt out, Hinata!"

Oh my, Takumi (or is it Oboro who says that? It'd be funnier if Takumi were the one saying "yeah no, she can stay")

Oboro is the one that says that. Takumi is clearly flustered in that scene, and says that he minds Mixed Baths.

Anyway, I'm really glad Oboro has been getting more attention in the 4Koma lately. Along with Rinka, she's my favorite female character in the game.

Ah! Another ones I wanted to read haha! Now I understand why Sakura was flustered, at first I didn't get her expression, but of course she will react like that if Oboro just stripped Takumi... Well, at least Takumi could start to cool down lol

After the Hoshido Anthology I got the idea that Oboro just doesn't get what is wrong with stripping people, like... she just do it with naturally and can't see the problem with it? I don't know, I find it funny, since it looks that she didn't do it with malice (or not at first glance).

Especially since she strips Saizo in a later comic and she strips Takumi again in one of the last comics from the book

But in the other hand, the comic with Corrin say that she mind Corrin in her bath time... mmm, maybe she didn't mind with people she has better relationships (like Takumi and Hinata? Ah, is hard to guess what these authors were thinking haha

Anyway, this page is funny, now to wait for next one, that is another one I want to read! Thanks for your work Kirokan!

"Just leave, Oboro"

"Butt out, Hinata!"

I'm pretty sure is Oboro the one saying "Butt out, Hinata!" , since Takumi wanted her to leave too

Btw, it looks that the guy translating the Hoshido Anthology hasn't come back :S, if someone wants my scans to continue with the translation just tell me

Edited by SniperGYS

I'm pretty sure is Oboro the one saying "Butt out, Hinata!" , since Takumi wanted her to leave too

I know, I got that, but I initially thought Takumi just declined the massage, and then told Hinata not to be too hasty in throwing Oboro out. I mean come on Takumi, show a bit of a spine.

...Or abs. Just show her your abs.

Today's pair of comics is very "oh my". On the one hand, Oboro (and Takumi) being in it are cool. On the other hand, considering all of the 4-Komas we've seen already I'm getting kind of tired of these kinds of jokes.