Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

2 minutes ago, phineas81707 said:

...You know, I don't remember what Lissa's nature is. Should probably check.

There isn't a HUGE difference between the two of them. Lissa has a teeny tiny bit more HP. Priscilla has a tiny bit more ATK, SPD, and RES. Lissa has more DEF. They're still both good healers. My Lissa was one of the free ones from the daily battles! I've used both of them a great deal. ^^

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

5 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

There isn't a HUGE difference between the two of them. Lissa has a teeny tiny bit more HP. Priscilla has a tiny bit more ATK, SPD, and RES. Lissa has more DEF. They're still both good healers. My Lissa was one of the free ones from the daily battles! I've used both of them a great deal. ^^

But Priscilla is cuter!

Also, she's on a horse, and more often than not 3 Mov healing is great. Occasionally you'll get screwed by a shrub.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But Priscilla is cuter!

Also, she's on a horse, and more often than not 3 Mov healing is great. Occasionally you'll get screwed by a shrub.

Yea or nay: forests take 3 move to enter for cavaliers?

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

But Priscilla is cuter!

This I can agree with. XD I'm a sucker for gingers.

Lissa gets the job done, and she's a free unit, so that's always a plus. But Priscilla can do the job a little bit better, plus she's useful in Horse Emblem.

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Why is everyone so obsessed with this sheep daughter nonsense? 

I was never obsessed with Genny nor her B.

Priscilla is superior to any healer in this game by virtue of being Priscilla.

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I was never obsessed with Genny nor her B.

Priscilla is superior to any healer in this game by virtue of being Priscilla.

I know you aren't obsessed with the precious sheep daughter :P

I just don't get what I'm missing here.....

Sure, her B skill is great, but why are we all suddenly in a rush to make OP healers? It's STILL not like healers are viable anyway. 

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Sure, her B skill is great, but why are we all suddenly in a rush to make OP healers? It's STILL not like healers are viable anyway. 

I think healers could certainly have a place, especially if the devs give us more A Skills because right now, that's the biggest thing holding them back. That and the fact that they can't take awesome specials. Genny can get 52 ATK with +ATK nature, ATK+3, and ATK+1 seal. Her RES is high enough that she'll pretty much function as a colorless mage. Unfortunately she's slow... Lucius does pretty well as a pseudo-mage as well. He trades some ATK and DEF for more RES, SPD, and HP. Sure neither of them will compare to actual mages, but not having to worry about advantage or disadvantage is nice.

I think giving healers the chance to fight back is what makes Genny so great. At least for me...especially when like...90% of my favorite characters are healers. *sobs*

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I think giving healers the chance to fight back is what makes Genny so great. At least for me...especially when like...90% of my favorite characters are healers. *sobs*

Looks like you need to broaden your horizons ;)

But I undrstand watch you're saying about not having to worry about advantage. You yourself said, though, that they don't exactly compare to regular mages. Especially since my Nino can esily reach over 60 Atk with an attack buff using a blade tome, which is something healers don't have access to. The worst part about this random healer disrimination is that if they do add L'Arachel into the game, she's not really gonna be that great :/

WHY DO HEALERS STINK!??!

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Looks like you need to broaden your horizons ;)

But I undrstand watch you're saying about not having to worry about advantage. You yourself said, though, that they don't exactly compare to regular mages. Especially since my Nino can esily reach over 60 Atk with an attack buff using a blade tome, which is something healers don't have access to. The worst part about this random healer disrimination is that if they do add L'Arachel into the game, she's not really gonna be that great :/

WHY DO HEALERS STINK!??!

Maybe FE should just stop making their healers so gosh darn likable. Rhys, Saul, Libra, Maria, Lissa, Elice... I totally like other characters, but I'm always drawn to the healers for some reason. The other 10% probably consists of mages... 

So it's up to healers to work like debuffers. Now they can kind of function like the daggers in a way depending on what staff they're using. Gravity is always fun to play with. Lyn's staff is also interesting since it prevents enemies from counter attacking with its status effect. It's clear that IS has seen the error of its ways, so I'm optimistic that healers will have potential to be OP in the future. Maybe not for many, many months however...

Real talk though even as a fanatic of Horse Emblem myself i legit don't see how Elise is all that insane

To reach OP numbers they need to get 2 Stack of GOAD and a Hone

Bladetomes only need Hone, and Hone + Fortify is realistically easier to put up than Goad + Hone. Honestly i don't really like Goad in general

That said the biggest downside of Healer is the fact that they can't use Reposition.  Idk if there have ever been a healer in FE that is good entirely because they can heal to begin with. Any healer that is considered shit was always because "they can only heal"

Procrastination ahoy.

The problem with Lyn being the start of versatile offensive debuffing healers or Jenny's uninhibited damage healer is that...

Well... They're hard to get it good numbers.

Edited by shadowofchaos

26 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Procrastination ahoy.

You could've just ran Narcian into the Lunatic 8-2 (or whatever map he's in), version. He's by himself over the water, so pretty easy after you find a unit that can bring him down to 1 hp.

Edit: (I did it in GHB, but that's because Leo & Narcian hitting twice kills him handily.)

Edited by DehNutCase

14 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

You could've just ran Narcian into the Lunatic 8-2 (or whatever map he's in), version. He's by himself over the water, so pretty easy after you find a unit that can bring him down to 1 hp.

Edit: (I did it in GHB, but that's because Leo & Narcian hitting twice kills him handily.)

...right.

He's level 35.

I was just so used to GHB redos being level 40s and can't be found in story for the appropriate level.

I solved the puzzle so that's worth the 2 stamina potions anyway.

Edited by shadowofchaos

5 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Genny could be the most shit unit in the entire game, and I would still want her because I love her as a character <3

It also doesn't really matter to me how viable she is or isn't. Hell, there's even a chance I may never use her at all. Part of the enjoyment of this game (or gachas in general) for me comes from just collecting your favorite units. 

Edited by MaskedAmpharos

14 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Part of the enjoyment of this game (or gachas in general) for me come from just collecting your favorite units. 

T H A N K  Y O U

200% agree; and what also adds to the excitement is that you can personally customize your favorite units to your liking, and giving them the chance to actually become viable in the game despite how most people generally perceive them as puny. 

23 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Genny could be the most shit unit in the entire game, and I would still want her because I love her as a character <3

It also doesn't really matter to me how viable she is or isn't. Hell, there's even a chance I may never use her at all. Part of the enjoyment of this game (or gachas in general) for me come from just collecting your favorite units. 

This is how I feel about Beruka.

I still haven't managed to pull her, and she's basically a shitter Michalis in every way, but I'll probably 5* and SI her when she finally shows up, even if she just sits in my barracks afterwards.

47 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

It also doesn't really matter to me how viable she is or isn't. Hell, there's even a chance I may never use her at all. Part of the enjoyment of this game (or gachas in general) for me come from just collecting your favorite units. 

Such words are useless for the robot

25 minutes ago, Lucıůs said:

T H A N K  Y O U

200% agree; and what also adds to the excitement is that you can personally customize your favorite units to your liking, and giving them the chance to actually become viable in the game despite how most people generally perceive them as puny. 

YES! I mean it certainly helps that a lot of my favorite units (like Nino) also happen to be good, but it's just such a great feeling turning a character people think of as mediocre into a powerhouse. 

19 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I still haven't managed to pull her, and she's basically a shitter Michalis in every way, but I'll probably 5* and SI her when she finally shows up, even if she just sits in my barracks afterwards.

I admire your dedication. Good luck pulling for her!

45 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Beruka has more HP, Def, and Res than Michalis, which means she benefits more from fortification tiles than Michalis does. Beruka's 29 base Atk (32 with +Atk) is enough to one-round kill a respectable portion of the game with Killer Axe+, Quick Riposte, and Bonfire.

If you're good at utilizing the fortification tiles and prefer more defensive play, Beruka can potentially be a better choice on weeks with fortification maps.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Beruka has more HP, Def, and Res than Michalis, which means she benefits more from fortification tiles than Michalis does. Beruka's 29 base Atk (32 with +Atk) is enough to one-round kill a respectable portion of the game with Killer Axe+, Quick Riposte, and Bonfire.

If you're good at utilizing the fortification tiles and prefer more defensive play, Beruka can potentially be a better choice on weeks with fortification maps.

Michalis' 10 Atk (5 from stats, 5 from weapon) advantage is absurd, though---not to mention that, if arena score is SP based, legendary weapons are worth 100 SP more than normal weapons. Which should be around half a merge.

1 hour ago, Alkaid said:

Min Maxed Beruka is actually pretty close to Michalis according to cals on Quick Ignis/Quick Bonfire set up

Like Beruka outperforms Michalis on some situation with optimal set up(-SPD), but they are otherwise close in a +1-1 enemy margin

I don't bother doing extra calcs for this, but as a whole Beruka somewhat had the advantage, but eh

Edited by JSND