Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

9 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I could have sworn I'd tested this before and got the "the receiving character already has this skill" message, but I must have been mistaken.

Ladies and gentlemen get your cameras

This is the day Ice Dragon was.....

wrong 

How does it feel?

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, shadowofchaos said:

Yoooo.

Camyu has 4 star Goad Cavalry.

He and Reinhardt are going to like each other in my arena team next season.

Edited by Vaximillian

Just now, shadowofchaos said:

Yoooo.

Camyu has 4 star Goad Cavalry.

You're kinda late there bud  

Yeah I'm using him to make a bootleg cavalry team for the quests. I used the extra Camus to give goad to Ursula too

11 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Ladies and gentlemen get your cameras

This is the day Ice Dragon was.....

wrong 

How does it feel?

I'm wrong pretty often. Also, I've been sick all week so it's entirely understandable if my personal reality is different from others'.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm wrong pretty often.

Pretty often?

What have you done with the real Ice Dragon? 

3 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I love you for making this reference!

She's +Atk -Res and everything so that's why it was even a consideration. Blade tome doesn't even make her lose out on any might either too. With enough buffs, she can even OHKO a Linde XD

Kill her

Kill her now...

Just now, Arcanite said:

She's +Atk -Res and everything so that's why it was even a consideration. Blade tome doesn't even make her lose out on any might either too. With enough buffs, she can even OHKO a Linde XD

Mine has the same boon/bane!  But I gave her life or death 3, and I'll give her a blade tome as soon as I have enough spare feathers to promote tharja.

I recall it is possible to unlock a 5☆ locked skill to a 4☆ unit. I did it with idk who but it is possible, and it costs what it regularly costs.

On another note Idk what to do with my hone cav unit. Currently I have Stahl and I'm wondering if I should promote him, or is there a better candidate for Hone Cav?

= EDIT =

My god Camus art is so buffed.

Edited by Quintessence

16 minutes ago, pumpkinspice48 said:

Mine has the same boon/bane!  But I gave her life or death 3, and I'll give her a blade tome as soon as I have enough spare feathers to promote tharja.

Lol now I really want to do it....

I think I'll just stick with OP OP Oboro for now though. She has waited long enough!

Lilina is going to be next though ;)

Perfect. Inherited Goad Cavalry from the 4* Camus onto Xander, and now I'm working on training up the 3* one to 40 three times for maximum SP.

Xander/Reinhardt/Camus all with Goad Cavalry will be a powerful combination, although the color imbalance means that when I have to use a non-green bonus unit, things will get a bit tricky. Inheriting B Tomebreaker and Lancebreaker from extra copies of f!Robin and Narcian will help, but enemy Reinhardts will be an issue. Probably no real way to deal with them on enemy phase, so I'll just have to take them out on my own turn.

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

I suppose I'll have to make a Horse Emblem team sometime, loathe as I am to do so. It will probably be Xander/Camus/Ursula/Gunter? Dunno. I don't have many green units

Wouldn't Cecilia be better as a green unit though?

3 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

They inherited L&D from a 5*. (lol)

There's a reason I don't recommend 4* +10s.

I was under the impression that Ice Dragon stated that their 5* skills were locked or something. As said, he was mistaken.

6 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

I was under the impression that Ice Dragon stated that their 5* skills were locked or something. As said, he was mistaken.

No, I mean:

The reason you 4* +10 is because +1 a 5* costs 20k feathers, which is too expensive.

A L&D rank costs 20k feathers, for less or similar return to a merge.

If you would 4* +10 rather than make 5* merges, then it's internally inconsistent to inherit 5* only skills.

Just now, DehNutCase said:

No, I mean:

The reason you 4* +10 is because +1 a 5* costs 20k feathers, which is too expensive.

If you would 4* +10 rather than make 5* merges, then it's internally inconsistent to inherit 5* only skills.

The other would be that they had another dupe 5 star for another unit that has the same skill and has 11 copies of the 4 star lying around.

I mean they sacc'd Alm for Windsweep.

Let's actually ask them. Because why not?

@Alfred Kamon

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

I always just send him home when I get him. He's my least favorite adult character in FE13

Stupid pot on his head!

Yeah but when you are offered a choice between an even more shitty F Corrin over Donnel, its obvious which on i'd pick

Reciprocal Aid is love

Next shuffle is when i'm going all out anyway

Just now, JSND said:

Yeah but when you are offered a choice between an even more shitty F Corrin over Donnel, its obvious which on i'd pick

Reciprocal Aid is love

Next shuffle is when i'm going all out anyway

F!Corrin is Draconic Aura fodder though :D or Hone attack

40 minutes ago, DehNutCase said:

No, I mean:

What?

I don't follow your logic at all.

A 4* +10 is worth the same in stats as a 5* +5. Even if you take into account the extra 20k feathers from inheriting a 5* only skill, that's a net cost of 40k (20k for +10 merge then another 20k to inherit the skill) compared to a 5* +5 which has a net cost of 120k (upgrading to 5* 6 times). 

A 4* +10 is far cheaper than a 5* +5 even when you take into account the increased cost of inheriting a 5* only skill. What part of this is inconsistent?