• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

17 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

You won't be getting the x2 bonus with that team though. Camus will only become a bonus unit in two weeks.

True, true. Sharena can still subtitute Ephraim for the time being though.

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Relevant (warning: VERY long image, like, 12kpx long; source)

Yeah, I remember seeing that in the joke and meme thread. So much clutter... Ew... Disgusting.

:P

Edited by Kaden

16 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Xander is coming back next season, don't worry. He just had to switch weapons...

He also lost some defense and gained more speed but yeah

He's coming back!

17 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Xander is coming back next season, don't worry. He just had to switch weapons...

Nope, this time he brought a friend along. With a better color and more Spd.

Horse Murdertwins Team is go.

4 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

Too bad he only had three personae in the games. Speedo Camus for the fourth?

Relevant (warning: VERY long image, like, 12kpx long; source)

All those skills and he still can't find a combination that makes Alfonse work!..

4OhEoXm.png

Time to train up Camus a third time!

Although I never actually got him to 40 as a 3*. I ended up just upgrading him at 37 because it was too much of a hassle.

(I used the 4* version as Goad Cavalry fodder for Xander.)

@Othin I'm almost done building mine up too. I'm planning on running him alongside Hone Cavalry Xander while Camus runs Fortify instead, since I don't partcicularly like Ward and Goad on mounted units.

What does the rest of his team look like?

33 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

@Othin I'm almost done building mine up too. I'm planning on running him alongside Hone Cavalry Xander while Camus runs Fortify instead, since I don't partcicularly like Ward and Goad on mounted units.

What does the rest of his team look like?

I2HCSAl.png

TD6Oahk.png

Three mounted knights a bit too loyal to people they probably shouldn't be.

I've always found Hone/Fortify skills a bit difficult to reliably keep online when needed. The "movement type" versions of them have larger bonuses when you can get them working, but I like the flexibility, especially with Goad (and Ward) being able to cover three times as many spaces. Although I guess that's not as big of an issue with cavalry? My main experience with comparing the two head-to-head was on my (much less optimized) armor team, which is way harder to maneuver properly.

I don't have a green 5* cavalry yet, although I have 5* Priscilla and 4* Cecilia who can tag along for quests. Unfortunately, using the full Xander/Reinhardt/Camus trio on arena offense won't be particularly viable this season or on future ones without either one of the three of them or a green unit I have at 5* as a bonus unit. But it's nice to have options, and they should do good work on defense.

14 hours ago, Kaden said:

Kind of wished you could delete unwanted inherited skills. They're just there... unlearned and unneeded.

14 hours ago, Maymeimai said:

I agree, we could get some SP for burning them

14 hours ago, KongDude said:

Seems easily abusable to me. But then SP is super hard to get after 5*s reach 40.

If I were to implement this feature, I'd refund half of the SP spent learning the skill. If the skill was taught, but never learned, it would give you nothing back.

I'd like to be able to get rid of old and unnecessary skills, though. Helps reduce clutter.

The best you'd be able to "abuse" this would be to teach a copy a bunch of skills, learn them, merge the copy into the base, then delete the skills for extra SP, but I highly doubt that would be enough to be considered "abuse" of any sort.

If you really want a ton of SP for not a lot of in-game work (but a shitton of character copies), start with all 11 copies of your character (same rarity so you're getting merge levels for each one), teach all of the skills you want to copy #11, then merge #11 into #10 (120 SP at 5-star rarity, 80 SP at 4-star), learn whatever you can, merge #10 into #9 (240/160 SP), merge #9 into #8 (360/240 SP), so on and so forth until you finally merge a +9 #2 into your #1 for 1200/800 SP. This gives you a total of 6600/4400 SP to work with, minus maybe 1000 or so wasted as leftover unusable SP after each merge, plus any SP gained on any copy from leveling up.

1 hour ago, Othin said:

Three mounted knights a bit too loyal to people they probably shouldn't be.

I've always found Hone/Fortify skills a bit difficult to reliably keep online when needed. The "movement type" versions of them have larger bonuses when you can get them working, but I like the flexibility, especially with Goad (and Ward) being able to cover three times as many spaces. Although I guess that's not as big of an issue with cavalry? My main experience with comparing the two head-to-head was on my (much less optimized) armor team, which is way harder to maneuver properly.

For my Horse Emblem team, I start off with Cecilia and Reinhardt surrounding my Home Cavalry Xander, which is usually good enough for the first wave of one-shotting. Then it's a matter of using that cavalry mobility to regroup and rebuff to finish off the remainders. 

When I get around to leveling Camus, I want to use him, Xander, and Cecilia as a bait-and-punish team that should be in deathball formation throughout, without risk of losing buffs. 

Edited by Eridras

Just finished leveling my Camus!

Spoiler

CbrOGIO.png

After Hone Cavalry of course.

@Othin I find that armors make better use of Goad / Ward than cavalry can since they're virtually always adjacent to one another. Free +12 to everyone!

51 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Just finished leveling my Camus!

Hide contents

CbrOGIO.png

After Hone Cavalry of course.

@Othin I find that armors make better use of Goad / Ward than cavalry can since they're virtually always adjacent to one another. Free +12 to everyone!

*drools*

I don't have enough feathers for this :(

1 minute ago, GuiltyLove said:

No Takumi though

Yeah, that'd be even better. Still, Felicia is not only from the same game but also one of the few other characters present in the chapter, so even she's not too far off.

Just broke the Rezzy curse by getting a Titania +Atk -Res! I also got pretty nice fodder with units like matthew, barst and hawkeye.

My plans for SI:

1. Titania - feed 3☆ Barst for Reposition, Spur Atk 1 and Spur Atk 2. Then feed a promoted Camus for Grani's Shield and Goad Cavalry.

2. Abel - feed 4☆ Hawkeye for Death Blow 1 and Death Blow 2.

3. Lucius - feed promoted Matthew for Hone Speed 1, 2 and 3. He already has Rehabilitate and Kindled-Fire Balm.

4. merge old Azama with this one because this one is +res -hp

The other thing I need for Titania is a proc which I lack right now.