Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

22 minutes ago, Hilda said:

honestly you could slap her weapon on any unit and that unit would be awesome... hell you could slap 5 different effect on a weapons unit and that unit would prolly be awesome.

I mean, you can say that about ANY weapon. Most anyone with a Brave weapon would prefer Ragnell-Alondite. Anyone with a Bladetome would LOVE to have literally any of the refinable Bladetomes available to us. Most Legendary weapons would be awesome on a different unit.

I find it not that fair to say "if this weapon were on a different unit" just because the Prf was made with the unit in mind, not someone else. Keep the Prf exchange limited to inside the Aether Resort armory...

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

You know, I think a good non-Micaiah choice for a Tellius legendary would be Mist, not Elincia. Mist and Elincia cover the same two weapons and Mist has just about as much plot relevance as Elincia while being playable for longer. Mist is also one of the only two beorcs who can hold the game's namesake safely and she also has a unique class in RD.

I know most people don't like Mist as a unit in Heroes, but screw it. Mist deserves to be more of a PoR lead than Elincia, and I like Elincia.

I'm 100% down for Legendary Mist. She really deserves more attention, she's surprisingly overlooked for how important she really is.

13 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

You know, I think a good non-Micaiah choice for a Tellius legendary would be Mist, not Elincia. Mist and Elincia cover the same two weapons and Mist has just about as much plot relevance as Elincia while being playable for longer. Mist is also one of the only two beorcs who can hold the game's namesake safely and she also has a unique class in RD.

I know most people don't like Mist as a unit in Heroes, but screw it. Mist deserves to be more of a PoR lead than Elincia, and I like Elincia.

I am not a Mist fan... In Heroes. Because he pity broke me when I was going for Halloween Mia, and she is just another infantry Healer that should not be in the 5* Pool.

However, I really like Mist in the main games, way more than Elincia. I am totally fine with Legendary Mist instead of the Princess of Crimea.

Thinking about the implications of the mention in the announcement that "the New Heroes summoning event planned for August" is expected to not have a 4* focus.

The fact that it refers to it as if it's the only one, rather than one of two, suggests that we're probably back to the August dancer banner like in 2018 rather than the September one like in 2017/2019. I wonder if their plan is to vary it from year to year, maybe alternating on a bi-yearly cycle. If so, I wonder if they're planning on doing something similar with other seasonal banners we've seen variation with. It's possible that they want the April seasonal banner to alternate between Picnic on odd years vs Young Heroes on even years, and/or want January to alternate between Hot Springs on odd years vs unconventional New Heroes banners like TMS on even years. Although that might be too long-term to form much of an expectation about at this point. But if either or both of those banners do come back next year, that's probably what it'll imply - not that they'll be every year, just some years.

Another thing it implies is that the New Heroes banners we do get in June/July should have demotes, rather than any shenanigans like the house leaders banner last year. So thats good.

While this is less directly related, the fact that the spark summon is so similar to the traditional CYL free summon makes me think they might only do one of the two for CYL4 rather than both. That one's less pleasant, but it's something to be ready for the possibility of, with this talk about them breaking from patterns for banner-specific circumstances.

Edited by Othin

So a common girl who doesn't even really fight deserves to be a legendary more than the princess who reclaimed her country, ended a civil war, and brought her kingdom to a golden age? ...Right.

I like Mist, she's one of the best little sisters imo, but Elincia is far more deserving of a legendary and is actually, you know, considered a lead as well. Mist is not. Most legendaries so far are characters who are leads. However, I wouldn't complain if both are legendaries. So why not both.

Edited by Anacybele

As far as Tellius goes you could justify a lot of them being Legendaries. Personally I think all of these are fair game:

Micaiah (Top Priority)

Sothe
Sanaki
Elincia
Tibarn
Naesala
Nailah
Caineghis
Kurthnaga

And Dheginsea and Ashera for Mythics.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

So a common girl who doesn't even really fight deserves to be a legendary more than the princess who reclaimed her country, ended a civil war, and brought her kingdom to a golden age? ...Right.

She fights way more than Elincia does. Regardless, I agree with you that Elincia deserves it more. Micaiah deserves it more than the two of them combined though. 

28 minutes ago, Jave said:

As far as Tellius goes you could justify a lot of them being Legendaries. Personally I think all of these are fair game:

Micaiah (Top Priority)

Sothe
Sanaki
Elincia
Tibarn
Naesala
Nailah
Caineghis
Kurthnaga

And Dheginsea and Ashera for Mythics.

Lehran and Ashunera can be a mythics as well. 

1 hour ago, Icelerate said:

Lehran and Ashunera can be a mythics as well. 

Soan could be as well. I don't think him not having a human appearance will matter all that much.

1 hour ago, eclipse said:

Legendary 3-13 Archer, guys!  😛

In other words, wrong topic.

But it was on topic? It was about Heroes, and this is the general Heroes thread. I'm confused at how it was off topic. Just saying.

But I would like to talk about something else even though I still don't entirely agree with some of what's been said on more Tellius legendaries and mythics.

This is my fallen Ike now.

wWIr9J1.jpg

As strong as I can get him currently. I want to add more options to his skills, but I just don't have the fodder right now. And I haven't been able to pull anymore copies for merging. xP But I already love that Spd stat. XD Just need to learn how to really use him well in AR.

Edited by Anacybele

Personally, past Sigurd/Seliph/Micaiah/Corrin/Byleth/Dimitri/Claude, I'd prefer that they focus on whichever characters have interesting concepts for a non-seasonal alt more so than story significance. Healer Elincia and Valkyrie Mist would certainly qualify, as well as other stuff like Begnion Armor Zelgius and Master Knight Lachesis.

6 hours ago, Othin said:

Thinking about the implications of the mention in the announcement that "the New Heroes summoning event planned for August" is expected to not have a 4* focus.

The fact that it refers to it as if it's the only one, rather than one of two, suggests that we're probably back to the August dancer banner like in 2018 rather than the September one like in 2017/2019. I wonder if their plan is to vary it from year to year, maybe alternating on a bi-yearly cycle. If so, I wonder if they're planning on doing something similar with other seasonal banners we've seen variation with. It's possible that they want the April seasonal banner to alternate between Picnic on odd years vs Young Heroes on even years, and/or want January to alternate between Hot Springs on odd years vs unconventional New Heroes banners like TMS on even years. Although that might be too long-term to form much of an expectation about at this point. But if either or both of those banners do come back next year, that's probably what it'll imply - not that they'll be every year, just some years.

Another thing it implies is that the New Heroes banners we do get in June/July should have demotes, rather than any shenanigans like the house leaders banner last year. So thats good.

It could honestly just be poor wording, where "the New Heroes summoning event planned for August" is basically CYL and they're actually not putting consideration into what the other August focus is going to be.

Even so, I suppose the dancer banner has not been consistent all three years in its specific theme, or timing -- the only thing that connects the three is that it was a seasonal banner full of dancers. So I guess this year's could be in August, with a different theme.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It could honestly just be poor wording, where "the New Heroes summoning event planned for August" is basically CYL and they're actually not putting consideration into what the other August focus is going to be.

Even so, I suppose the dancer banner has not been consistent all three years in its specific theme, or timing -- the only thing that connects the three is that it was a seasonal banner full of dancers. So I guess this year's could be in August, with a different theme.

I feel like they would have said "a" rather than "the" in that case. By now, both main banners for August have had their unit lineups locked in, probably months ago, so they know plenty well what will be happening there.

Could just be a typo or translation error - does anyone know if the Japanese version of the announcement has any different implications?

the beast is ready for his daily bloodbath

yes, i know rally spd/def+ and hone spd 4 is dumb, but it was only to keep sacrifices at the bare minimum, i'll definitely change his C skill in the future

Edited by Yexin

My Ashnard will get DC once I am able to get the V!Hector manual since the only DC fodder I have is going to Seliph.  I think I am going to give him Aether, QR 3 for B slot and I need to think about the rest.  I will wait to use grails on him until his rerun so I can save a few grails for other projects.

1 hour ago, Sunwoo said:

This year of seasonal Dancers will be full on a Horseback and/or in full Plates! I can Guarantee you that!

They have covered the Infantry Dancers
They have covered the Dragon Dancers
They have covered the Beast Dancers
They have covered the Flying Dancers (and more are on the way in form of Fairies).

They will cover the Armorers and Horses on that banner! And the Armorer Dancers will come with an inheritable Dance that gives +1 movement after a Dance to Armorers!

27 minutes ago, Hilda said:

This year of seasonal Dancers will be full on a Horseback and/or in full Plates! I can Guarantee you that!

They have covered the Infantry Dancers
They have covered the Dragon Dancers
They have covered the Beast Dancers
They have covered the Flying Dancers (and more are on the way in form of Fairies).

They will cover the Armorers and Horses on that banner! And the Armorer Dancers will come with an inheritable Dance that gives +1 movement after a Dance to Armorers!

The idea of a person dancing while riding on a pegasus/wyvern/horse still is hard for me to make logical sense of, but a person on horseback singing makes total sense. I wonder if IS will ever actually go there and make cavalry/armor refreshers.

I could also see the theme of this year's dancer banner being Three Houses Heron Cup or whatever it is.

Edited by Sunwoo

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

The idea of a person dancing while riding on a pegasus/wyvern/horse still is hard for me to make logical sense of, but a person on horseback singing makes total sense. I wonder if IS will ever actually go there and make cavalry/armor refreshers.

I could also see the theme of this year's dancer banner being Three Houses Heron Cup or whatever it is.

you hush.  LOL i can not handle 3H dancers haha

(i know. everytime Olivia is like "I'm practicing dancing in the sky." i am like... how?!

13 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Yeah, the Heron Cup would be nice.

I decided to save for the future Dancers banner. Because I need to ready in case a Duo Hero Dancer appears.

The Heron Cup is a nice idea! But man, if Sylvain is in it, the dancing Sylvain memes are going to go EVERYWHERE. lol I wouldn't mind a dancer Sylvain myself either, of course!

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

The idea of a person dancing while riding on a pegasus/wyvern/horse still is hard for me to make logical sense of

I've always seen it as the Person AND the Pegasus doing some graceful, acrobatic movements that resemble a dance.

6 hours ago, Othin said:

Personally, past Sigurd/Seliph/Micaiah/Corrin/Byleth/Dimitri/Claude, I'd prefer that they focus on whichever characters have interesting concepts for a non-seasonal alt more so than story significance. Healer Elincia and Valkyrie Mist would certainly qualify, as well as other stuff like Begnion Armor Zelgius and Master Knight Lachesis.

Mage Armor Lilina and Duo Ninian/Nils are two that come to my mind.

Mentally preparing myself for the goliath of pulls coming tomorrow. Free weekly revival pull, 15 tickets on the picnic banner and 4 on the fallen heroes banner.

100. 100 Orbs worth of pulls on sunday. Really anxious. I hope my discipline is rewarded.

Edited by Zeo