Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

7 hours ago, Zeo said:

I'm more interested in what the update entails that will require a full OS upgrade. Is it just the result of all the updates finally needing more from your device? Or is it something in particular that's gonna take more juice to run? 

We'll need stronger devices to load all the paragraph-long weapon effects, mass buffs, and mass debuffs, lol. 

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

Is original Lyon running Null C Disrupt a good move? How about Distant Def 4?

Original Lyon doesn't seem very good right now in general, but NCD could go well on him if he's using Naglfar.

Personally, I like TA3 in the A slot for Raven users.

Edited by Othin

4 hours ago, Othin said:

Original Lyon doesn't seem very good right now in general, but NCD could go well on him if he's using Naglfar.

Personally, I like TA3 in the A slot for Raven users.

Thank you for the feedback! I’ll still mull it over, not in a rush to make a decision.

Hm... The Hall of Forms this time doesn't have a selection that I would want to use a Forma Soul, or Heroes that I never used that much.

Hall of Forms is following the order of games... Well, starting with "Gaiden". We got Gaiden/Echoes, them Mystery of the Emblem, Genealogy, Thracia 776, Binding Blade and now Blazing Blade. So, can we predict a Hall of Forms with Path of Radiance heroes after this one?

Also, this is the 2nd CYL 1 we get in a row. Last time we had Brave Roy, and now we will get Brave Lyn. Will they give us Brave Ike or Brave Lucina next time? And since there is the possibility of PoR next, will we get Brave Ike?

8 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hall of Forms is following the order of games... Well, starting with "Gaiden". We got Gaiden/Echoes, them Mystery of the Emblem, Genealogy, Thracia 776, Binding Blade and now Blazing Blade. So, can we predict a Hall of Forms with Path of Radiance heroes after this one?

Sacred Stones is crying in a corner somewhere

7 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Sacred Stones is crying in a corner somewhere

Oh right... Sacred Stones exists... I keep forgetting that game.

Unless the Forma Hero is Duo Ephriam or Fallen Lyon, I don't have any interest on Forma Heroes of that game.

And the grails candidate from that game for HoF would be... OG Lyon, Valter, Joshua, Marisa and Cormog.

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Oh right... Sacred Stones exists... I keep forgetting that game.

Unless the Forma Hero is Duo Ephriam or Fallen Lyon, I don't have any interest on Forma Heroes of that game.

And the grails candidate from that game for HoF would be... OG Lyon, Valter, Joshua, Marisa and Cormog.

The grail units so far have always been TT units, so Joshua or Marisa if that continues.

Since the introduction of Forma Souls, the most recently released 5* exclusive Forma is now Super Nino, added in June 2018. Brave Ephraim could certainly be a candidate for the next one, but I wouldn't expect anything much more recent than him on it.

Edited by Othin

It’s worth noting that we have gotten a Green Olwen manual and a Bride Ninian manual for Divide Codes options. We then got Green Olwen and Bride Ninian for Hall of Forms. If Sacred Stones is next month, could we get a Summer Tana manual + Summer Tana forma? Or Summer Innes.

Then we could get a lineup like Summer Innes, Marisa, Tethys, W Ephraim?

New Hero Revival banners that also apply the New Hero Banner update to them, meaning that if one is diligent they can get one of the heroes Neutral for free? Yes! There were a good number of units who would have been worth getting that freebie of if they had just waited a few months (looking at you Bernie and Lysithea...)

They will also revive the Forging Bonds of them, allowing a chance to get old accessories we might have missed (though the only FB I missed accessories for was the GotHW one with Mareeta and Shannan and such)

So what banner did they revive first?

"Three Houses"

...oh. Literally one of the worst recent Forging Bonds besides the OTHER Three Houses FB's...

Also Resplendent Sanaki is out, and the next Resplendent Hero will be Roy: Young Lion in Nifl garbs.

I am hopeful Desert Mercenaries wins!! I want to spark for a second Duo Ephraim and snipe HARD for Ewan and Gerik, two of my fave boys I couldn't get cause I was sniping blue too hard LOL.

Yikes, chance for Hilda's banner to be revived when I'm outta orbs...not if I can stop it! I'm going to vote for Duo Ephraim's banner just to give myself some time to gather a few orbs for Hilda merges. 

18 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Roy's Nifl garb is ... weird on him. Like, I think this might be the worst Resplendent alt so far.

While I don't think it's the best (Sophia and Hector are better I think), I really like it.  And the artstyle is nice.  And...that's another season of the FEH Pass I'm getting.

On another note, I'm pretty happy about the news of the revivals.  More free rolls is good (I got Dimitri from a ticket just now!), you can spark on these, and I really want some accessories I missed out on.  These events also give precious grails...but I wonder how frequent they'll be.  The twitter vote seems to suggest every two months.
I will say that I wish we'd get Zofia's Call next, because I'd love a shot at Silque or more importantly Forsyth, plus the accessories are really good.  Desert Mercenaries would be my second choice if only for Ewan merges.

Interesting idea, though the 3H banner has the misfortune to be released at the tail end of last gen BST. Not interested in these particular units, but happy to know that if I miss a future New Heroes banner on its initial launch, I won't have to settle for trying for the same heroes at an inferior rate when they next appear (like on a skills banner with no tickets and no spark for example).

I don't Twitter but would like to see the FE8 banner most, simply because it's the only one with a Duo hero.

Thoughts on Roy—super happy! He needed the art update badly, his current art was always an eyesore to me because the colors were so dark and bland. He looks adorable and so youthful now, so I’m a happy summoner!

1 hour ago, Humanoid said:

I don't Twitter but would like to see the FE8 banner most, simply because it's the only one with a Duo hero.

I voted for Desert Mercenaries. I want a few more DM!Ephraims too.

The breakdown so far:
Changing Winds 32%
The Chosen Ones 9%
Zofia's Call 16%
Desert Mercenaries 43%

We have a decent lead, and I think we can maintain it over Changing Winds.

I really liked Nifl Roy. He looks pretty good on it. It's also kinda a connection to Ninian. So in my opinion, Resplendent Azura is still the worst resplendent one.

New Heroes revival is a cool idea. I just hope they announce them in the calendar next time. Since they are saying a new one will happen in July, this makes me think that it's a "each 2 months" thing, like Double Special Banner. Basically, New Heroes Revival & FB Revival in Odd Months, Double Special Banner in Even months? 

The next New Heroes revival being in July is nice, since the month will be taken by Summer Banners.

But remember that even though these banners are "New Heroes", they have the rerun banners rules... so Book 1 pity breakers is a thing.

Solid addition, wonder how often these will happen. Hoping for Changing Wings, it's the only revival I really want right now.

Thinking ahead - there are 11 New Heroes banners between Three Houses and the introduction of the spark summon. 3 of those banners are unconventional ones without demotes (CYL3, FE5+Peony, and TMS), while the other 8 are regular ones that do have demotes. This poll features the first 4 of those 8. I could see them doing another poll later with the remaining 4: Guardians of Peace (FE6), Heir of Light (FE4), The Dread Isle (FE7), and Harmony amid Chaos (Three Houses). They also might do revivals for CYL3 and TMS without polls, those two have the same banner structure as the current revival banner (all 5* New Heroes), although they don't have Forging Bonds events. Which... neither does Guardians of Peace, now that I think about it. Hmm.

I am kinda interested on Resplendent Roy's stats.

Resplendent Roy, at +10 and 10 flowers... will have: 53 HP / 39 Atk / 40 Spd / 33 Def / 36 Res. With Special refinement Binding Blade, it's 56 HP and 55 Atk, with an extra Def/Res+4 during enemy phase (37 Def / 40 Res).

With SS support: 58 HP /41 Atk / 42 Spd / 35 Def / 38 Res. With Special refinement Binding Blade, it's 61 HP and 57 Atk, with an extra Def/Res+4 during enemy phase (39 Def / 42 Res).

Honestly, it's pretty good stats, his QR refinement allows him to use a different seal, like a Stance seal to stack with his Bracing Stance effect on the sword.