• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

With increasing numbers of resource types, I wonder if they'll ever try consolidating the less relevant ones. Like, turn the 8 types of badges into one resource and the 10 types of shards/crystals into another.

I am tempted to use one of the two Claudes I have for Lull Spd/Def on Eleonora because of Trait Fruits and also because of CYL Claude being a flying archer and someone who I could choose as my guaranteed 5* unit and as another unit to be fielded in Astra season since Riegan's crest item is the Star Dragon Sign. That said, Light season usually goes better than Astra, so improving Eleonora who I use during Light season might not be as great of an idea as figuring out how to make a better collection of units for Astra and hoping for a Claude to show up with an asset and flaw I don't care about.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

With increasing numbers of resource types, I wonder if they'll ever try consolidating the less relevant ones. Like, turn the 8 types of badges into one resource and the 10 types of shards/crystals into another.

The issue with shards and crystals is that they would need to increase the cap which is currently 999,999 for each type or decrease how much shards and crystals it takes to level up a unit. Its a bit nice to have different colors so we don't have to dip into using the universal ones, but yes, there are a lot of resources in general. Getting rid of Arena Medals would be fine as well. We don't really need them and Divine Dew or Refining Stones

Edited by Kaden

43 minutes ago, Kaden said:

I am tempted to use one of the two Claudes I have for Lull Spd/Def on Eleonora because of Trait Fruits and also because of CYL Claude being a flying archer and someone who I could choose as my guaranteed 5* unit and as another unit to be fielded in Astra season since Riegan's crest item is the Star Dragon Sign. That said, Light season usually goes better than Astra, so improving Eleonora who I use during Light season might not be as great of an idea as figuring out how to make a better collection of units for Astra and hoping for a Claude to show up with an asset and flaw I don't care about.

The issue with shards and crystals is that they would need to increase the cap which is currently 999,999 for each type or decrease how much shards and crystals it takes to level up a unit. Its a bit nice to have different colors so we don't have to dip into using the universal ones, but yes, there are a lot of resources in general. Getting rid of Arena Medals would be fine as well. We don't really need them and Divine Dew or Refining Stones

Yeah, that's certainly a complication. One solution could be to make it so that that each unit of the new crystal item is equivalent to 10 shards/crystals, with the same cap, but tracks one decimal place (invisibly, like hero merit) so there's no loss of precision. It'd be a bit weird, though. 

I forgot about arena medals, maybe they could also get folded into badges. 

5 hours ago, NSSKG151 said:

I have been using Est + three dancers against Idunn and Palla + three dancers against Fae in Rokkr Siege. Fast and effective to get max score.

What skillset do you have on Est? I have her with forged Prf plus Death Blow 3 and Desperation, but I'm not making it past 70k.

22 minutes ago, Jave said:

What skillset do you have on Est? I have her with forged Prf plus Death Blow 3 and Desperation, but I'm not making it past 70k.

Desperation is effectively useless in Rokkr Sieges. If you don't have Witchy Wand or Melancholy, use Guard. Otherwise, use Seal Def or Chill Def to increase your damage output or Renewal to keep yourself healthy.

Galeforce is generally the optimal Special, but Astra can also be used if you don't have the feathers.

For Idunn, you'll want the Heavy Blade Sacred Seal to break through Sturdy Stance 4, though you can theoretically pass on it and just let it charge on enemy phase.

3 hours ago, Jave said:

I run Whitewing Spear for armor effective and quadding, Noontime for self healing, Triangle Adept 3 for extra damage and resistance, Guard 2 to prevent cooldown on Rokkr opponent and Breath of Life 3 in both the C-Slot and Seal to heal my dancers. I'm also running three flying dancers with Goad Fliers, Drive Atk and Spur Attack in their C-Skill and Seal slots. Also worth noting that I'm only playing through on intermediate difficulty since getting 160,000 points per round is easier than trying to go for 200,000 points on advanced.

Edited by NSSKG151

1 hour ago, Ice Dragon said:

Desperation is effectively useless in Rokkr Sieges. If you don't have Witchy Wand or Melancholy, use Guard. Otherwise, use Seal Def or Chill Def to increase your damage output or Renewal to keep yourself healthy.

Galeforce is generally the optimal Special, but Astra can also be used if you don't have the feathers.

For Idunn, you'll want the Heavy Blade Sacred Seal to break through Sturdy Stance 4, though you can theoretically pass on it and just let it charge on enemy phase.

13 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I run Whitewing Spear for armor effective and quadding, Noontime for self healing, Death Blow 3 for extra damage, Guard 2 to prevent cooldown on Rokkr opponent and Breath of Life 3 in both the C-Slot and Seal to heal my dancers. I'm also running three flying dancers with Goad Fliers, Drive Atk and Spur Attack in their C-Skill and Seal slots. Also worth noting that I'm only playing through on intermediate difficulty since getting 160,000 points per round is easier than trying to go for 200,000 points on advanced.

Wow, did that ever work. Galeforce + Guard + Heavy Blade seal did the trick in spades. This is a mode I never bothered much with since I could never come up with a set to get the highest rewards, but now I finally managed to get 150k for the first time:

Spoiler

uXOERfx.jpg

Thanks to both of you for the tips. Est is definitely a keeper now.

2 hours ago, Jave said:

Wow, did that ever work. Galeforce + Guard + Heavy Blade seal did the trick in spades. This is a mode I never bothered much with since I could never come up with a set to get the highest rewards, but now I finally managed to get 150k for the first time:

I would not bother with Heavy Blade Sacred Seal. I would use some type of Blow instead depending on the Røkkr. Røkkrs cannot die in combat, so your Galeforcer can quad Røkkrs without worrying about overkill and miss the Galeforce trigger.

The setup I use for the White Wings/Cain/Abel:
Weapon [special]
Reposition
Galeforce
Death Blow
Guard
Goad/Ward
(Any Blow that boosts Atk, Atk/Spd, Atk/Def, or Atk/Res)

38 minutes ago, XRay said:

I would not bother with Heavy Blade Sacred Seal. I would use some type of Blow instead depending on the Røkkr. Røkkrs cannot die in combat, so your Galeforcer can quad Røkkrs without worrying about overkill and miss the Galeforce trigger.

Idunn has Sturdy Stance 4, which prevents your Special from charging on your player phase unless you run Heavy Blade.

18 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Idunn has Sturdy Stance 4, which prevents your Special from charging on your player phase unless you run Heavy Blade.

Ah, I see. I actually did not notice Galeforce was not activating cause Est bulldozed red armor units so fast.

Noting down numbers for myself. Why I don't keep this in a document I don't know. These do assume that gen 2 infantry will get their Dragonflowers cap raised as well and possibly not gen 3. I could see them increasing the cap for gen 3 infantry, but whatever. Also, the end result of 15 Dragonflowers for gen 1 and gen 2 infantry units is that they essentially have +HP/Atk/Spd/Def/Res, so 1 more point in those stats than with 10 Dragonflowers, but anyway.

Spoiler

Currently, Karla with 10 Dragonflowers goes from 42 HP, 35 Atk, 40 Spd, 23 Def, and 22 Res to 44 HP, 37 Atk, 42 Spd, 25 Def, and 24 Res. This puts her speed on par with berserk Ike and regular Mareeta's base neutral speed without Dragonflowers. With 15 Dragonflowers, she will have 45 HP, 38 Atk, 43 Spd, 26 Def, and 25 Res. For those who don't want the extra defense and resistance, you could stop at 13? Dragonflowers. Personally, I don't think her defenses are that high when she started out with 23 Def and 22 Res and as her HP is decent, running L&D3 is pretty cheap and helps out with lowering her bulk for Wings of Mercy. Anyway, 43 Spd is the same as berserk Ike and regular Mareeta's base neutral speed with Dragonflowers and 38/43 base neutral offenses, 81 total offenses, is pretty damn good. Her offenses are from what I remember checking only matched by Hel's 39/42 base neutral offenses with Dragonflowers. Karla has a +Spd superasset, so she will have 47 Spd. The only not so great thing about her is that Vassal's Blade isn't as crazy or versatile as recent weapons. Still a prf Killing Edge, though.

CYL Celica is luckily not only a gen 2 infantry, but she's also going to be part of the CYL2 weapon update in September. With 10 Dragonflowers, CYL Celica goes from 38 HP, 33 Atk, 39 Spd, 29 Def, and 24 Res to 40 HP, 35 Atk, 41 Spd, 31 Def, and 26 Res. With 15, she has 41 HP, 36 Atk, 42 Spd, 32 Def, and 27 Res. +Atk would give her 39 Atk and that's good for Double Lion deleting with any sword you want on her, especially given that the unique refinement has an after combat heal effect to counter Double Lion's 1 HP recoil allowing her to abuse Double Lion more easily. Although, because of Royal Sword's 2 spaces within an ally Blade effect that maybe will be upgraded in September,  she comes with Galeforce, and because of the speed creep, +Spd might be better for general use. It is not a superasset, though, so she won't be able to have 46 Spd with 13? Dragonflowers.

Lon'qu with 10 Dragonflowers goes from 45 HP, 29 Atk, 39 Spd, 22 Def, and 22 Res to 47 HP, 31 Atk, 41 Spd, 24 Def, and 24 Res. With 15, he has 48 HP, 32 Atk, 42 Spd, 25 Def, and 25 Res. Same dealio where if you don't want the extra point in defense and resistance, stop before they are increased. Still, considering double L&D drops his defenses by 10 and units with high attack are common, he should be fine with 25/25 defenses at 15 Dragonflowers. Unlike Karla or recent units tailored to have very high speed, he doesn't have a speed superasset, so he can't have 46 Spd with +Spd. Given his attack is the lowest of the L&D3 weapon users, +Atk might still probably better. Might still lead to him one-shotting people when you don't want him to, though. With +Atk, unique refined Solitary Blade, and L&D3, he has 51 HP, 61 Atk, 52 Spd, 15 Def, and 15 Res. 61 Atk and 52 Spd are the same attack and speed that neutral regular Mareeta hits with her sword's Spectrum Null Follow-Up Solo and Atk/Spd Solo 3. She has 35/42 base neutral offenses, the same as +Atk Lon'qu with 13? Dragonflowers. Regular Mareeta has a higher ceiling given she can be +Atk, +Spd, and have Dragonflowers, but she still has the requirement of needing to not be adjacent to anyone whereas for a cheaper option with L&D3, Lon'qu just needs to exist at the cost of not being able to Null Follow-Up through his sword and being prone to Chills that target attack and speed.

Marisa with 10 Dragonflowers goes from 46 HP, 30 Atk, 36 Spd, 30 Def, and 21 Res to 48 HP, 32 Atk, 38 Spd, 32 Def, and 23 Res. With 15, she has 49 HP, 33 Atk, 39 Spd, 33 Def, and 24 Res. Because of her high HP, there aren't as many close comparisons. The closest I would be +Spd, -Res Echidna, but that still leaves 4 HP unaccounted for or legendary Roy with 9 less HP. HP has always been the one weird thing she had over others at the cost of everything else, basically, due to not having a prf sword which Karel and Ogma who being gen 1 units, received a new weapon sooner and much sooner in the case of Karel who is essentially a -Def Marisa. As her HP pool is high, L&D3 is a safe and cheap option where neutral Marisa will end up with 49 HP, 38 Atk, 44 Spd, 28 Def, and 19 Res. With Trait Fruits, +Spd would allow her to have 42 Spd which is probably her ideal asset unless you want to do wacky things with her HP stat. On that subject, 13 Dragonflowers only puts her on the level of Rutger without any Dragonflowers as he has 44 HP, 32 Atk, 39 Spd, 29 Def, and 24 Res. Rutger has a +Spd asset, so he will out-speed her and match her attack with Dragonflowers assuming gen 3 infantry units do not have their Dragonflower cap raised which if they do, then he will have 1 more attack than her. Additionally, he has the advantages of more availability as a GHB unit and if it matters, resistance. That said, as we are nearing gen 2 units for weapon updates, Marisa would be able to get a new sword, Shamshir likely, sooner than Rutger. My crazy wish for Rutger to get a prf Killing Edge with "Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1)" as its unique refinement would likely ruin any chance for Marisa's new sword to do anything to help her stand out other than with her HP. It does lock her into using only offensive specials, but when I saw Wind Parthia's restore HP equal to half the maximum HP of its user when a special triggers, I thought of her because of her high HP. Marisa would be able to heal back 24 HP whenever she triggers a special and as an infantry unit, she can make up for not having a Killer effect on her weapon through Time's Pulse. That insane sustain might also let her run Distant Counter well despite her resistance not being good.

Speaking of high HP, the king of HP for infantry units is still Bartre. It's just only 1 more HP, but with 11? Dragonflowers, Bartre would be able to have 52 HP, the same HP as regular Hector's base neutral HP. With 10 Dragonflowers, Bartre goes up from 49 HP, 36 Atk, 25 Spd, 33 Spd, and 13 Res to 51 HP, 38 Atk, 27 Spd, 35 Def, and 15 Res. With 15, he has 52 HP, 39 Atk, 28 Spd, 36 Def, and 16 Res. You could go for +HP and he would have 55 HP, the same HP as Zephiel's base neutral HP. Any stat refined axe would bump him up to 60 HP, the same HP as Arden's base neutral HP. The stupider thing is the extra point of speed for him since +Spd is a superasset and his Axe of Virility's unique refinement is Fury 3. +Spd would give him 34 Spd and unique refined Axe of Virility and his default Fury 3 would give him 40 Spd. That's probably overkill for breaking through Wary Fighter 3 and other follow-up prevention effects against specific units if he's running a -breaker, Null Follow-Up, or a Desperation/Brash Assault build.

Legion with 10 Dragonflowers goes from 46 HP, 36 Atk, 35 Spd, 22 Def, and 18 Res to 48 HP, 38 Atk, 37 Spd, 24 Def, and 20 Res. With 15, he has 49 HP, 39 Atk, 38 Spd, 25 Def, and 21 Res. Once again, stop short so he doesn't get the extra defense and resistance if you don't want them, but 25 Def and 21 Res should be fine since it's Raven's base neutral defenses minus 1 resistance. Legion's 36/35 offenses were good back then and still good now, but as a grail unit, Legion couldn't have access to an asset which he will be able to later in September. +Spd bumps him up to 38 Spd without Dragonflowers and 41 with Dragonflowers. With +Spd and Sneering Axe, Legion would have 55/41 offenses and with its unique refinement, he would have 60/46 offenses against foes at >= 75% HP.

Linus with 10 Dragonflowers goes from 42 HP, 37 Atk, 33 Spd, 32 Def, and 19 Def to 44 HP, 39 Atk, 35 Spd, 34 Def, and 21 Res. With 15, he has 45 HP, 40 Atk, 36 Spd, 35 Def, and 22 Res. Back in the day before the update changing how neutral merges work and flaws being eliminated with a merge, Linus being a +Atk, -Spd Raven while sharing Basilikos was not great. At 10 merges, he ends up offenisvely being +Atk Raven with 2 less speed. Linus's stats would have been 46 HP, 41 Atk, 37 Spd, 36 Def, and 23 Res to +Atk Raven's 45 HP, 41 Atk, 39 Spd, 29 Def, and 26 Res minus 3 or 4 points for whatever his flaw is. After that update, compared to a +Atk Raven, he trades 1 speed for 1 attack, Linus ending up with 42 Atk and 38 Spd, as his HP, Atk, and Spd are his highest level 1 stats. Fortunately for him speed was because if it was defense, then yeah, that would have sucked. With the September update introducing Trait Fruits, Linus can have assets now and +Spd lets him have 1 more speed than +Atk Raven given that he would have 37/36 offenses to +Atk Raven's 37/35. That being said, as a grail unit, his availability is not as good as a launch unit who is 3* to 4* summonable and his higher defense could cause a problem for certain strategies. A +Spd Linus with 15 Dragonflowers would have 45 HP, 40 Atk, 39 Spd, 35 Def, and 22 Res. With unique refined Basilikos and L&D3, he would have 48 HP, 66 Atk, 49 Spd, 25 Def, and 12 Res. Defense after -10 from double L&D is his main issue for strategies involving Wings of Mercy, but it might be okay against foes with high attack or because it's the same as Legion with 14? Dragonflowers and Raven's base neutral defense.

Raven with 10 Dragonflowers goes from 41 HP, 34 Atk, 35 Spd, 25 Def, and 22 Res to 43 HP, 36 Atk, 37 Spd, 27 Def, and 24 Res. With 15, he has 44 HP, 37 Atk, 38 Spd, 28 Def, and 25 Res. Before, his base neutral offenses with 8? Dragonflowers, he had 1 less attack compared to Hilda's 37/37, but with 13?, he would match her attack and have 1 more speed. Incidentally, at 15 Dragonflowers, he ends up with Hilda's stats, but with 1 more HP and 2 more resistance. As discussed with Linus, Trait Fruits would allowing Linus to be +Spd means Linus would match +Atk Raven in attack and have 1 more speed. It is a 1 point difference and Raven has the advantage of being a 3* to 4* unit to Linus's grail unit, but I feel like that with this and with the speed creep, +Spd might be better for Raven. +Spd Raven with 15 Dragonflowers has 44 HP, 37 Atk, 41 Spd, 28 Def, and 25 Res which is +HP, -Def Kris's or Larcei's stat spread. With unique refined Basilikos and L&D3, he would have 47 HP, 63 Atk, 51 Spd, 18 Def, and 15 Res. 63/51 offenses is around the level of regular Mareeta's with her Spectrum Null Follow-Up Solo and default Atk/Spd Solo 3 or Larcei if she's faster or is fighting a foe at full health and with her default Atk/Spd Solo 3 where like Lon'qu, Raven just needs to exist in return for not having Null Follow-Up or being able to neutralize field buffs on his foe through his weapon while regular Mareeta needs to be not adjacent to anyone and Larcei has to be faster or fight a foe at full health and not be adjacent to anyone if she didn't swap Atk/Spd Solo for something else.

TL;DR summary of the contents in the spoiler: 15 Dragonflower for berserk Ike when? Odin can have 25 base attack with the increased Dragonflowers cap, but +Atk is not a superasset. RIP Odin as always. This man has been in shambles since his mother stopped buying him clothes.

Edited by Kaden

Just now, Kaden said:

Noting down numbers for myself. Why I don't keep this in a document I don't know. These do assume that gen 2 infantry will get their Dragonflowers cap raised as well and possibly not gen 3. I could see them increasing the cap for gen 3 infantry, but whatever. Also, the end result of 15 Dragonflowers for gen 1 and gen 2 infantry units is that they essentially have +HP/Atk/Spd/Def/Res, so 1 more point in those stats than with 10 Dragonflowers, but anyway.

Hide contents

Currently, Karla with 10 Dragonflowers goes from 42 HP, 35 Atk, 40 Spd, 23 Def, and 22 Res to 44 HP, 37 Atk, 42 Spd, 25 Def, and 24 Res. This puts her speed on par with berserk Ike and regular Mareeta's base neutral speed without Dragonflowers. With 15 Dragonflowers, she will have 45 HP, 38 Atk, 43 Spd, 26 Def, and 25 Res. For those who don't want the extra defense and resistance, you could stop at 13? Dragonflowers. Personally, I don't think her defenses are that high when she started out with 23 Def and 22 Res and as her HP is decent, running L&D3 is pretty cheap and helps out with lowering her bulk for Wings of Mercy. Anyway, 43 Spd is the same as berserk Ike and regular Mareeta's base neutral speed with Dragonflowers and 38/43 base neutral offenses, 81 total offenses, is pretty damn good. Her offenses are from what I remember checking only matched by Hel's 39/42 base neutral offenses with Dragonflowers. Karla has a +Spd superasset, so she will have 47 Spd. The only not so great thing about her is that Vassal's Blade isn't as crazy or versatile as recent weapons. Still a prf Killing Edge, though.

CYL Celica is luckily not only a gen 2 infantry, but she's also going to be part of the CYL2 weapon update in September. With 10 Dragonflowers, CYL Celica goes from 38 HP, 33 Atk, 39 Spd, 29 Def, and 24 Res to 40 HP, 35 Atk, 41 Spd, 31 Def, and 26 Res. With 15, she has 41 HP, 36 Atk, 42 Spd, 32 Def, and 27 Res. +Atk would give her 39 Atk and that's good for Double Lion deleting with any sword you want on her, especially given that the unique refinement has an after combat heal effect to counter Double Lion's 1 HP recoil allowing her to abuse Double Lion more easily. Although, because of Royal Sword's 2 spaces within an ally Blade effect that maybe will be upgraded in September,  she comes with Galeforce, and because of the speed creep, +Spd might be better for general use. It is not a superasset, though, so she won't be able to have 46 Spd with 13? Dragonflowers.

Lon'qu with 10 Dragonflowers goes from 45 HP, 29 Atk, 39 Spd, 22 Def, and 22 Res to 47 HP, 31 Atk, 41 Spd, 24 Def, and 24 Res. With 15, he has 48 HP, 32 Atk, 42 Spd, 25 Def, and 25 Res. Same dealio where if you don't want the extra point in defense and resistance, stop before they are increased. Still, considering double L&D drops his defenses by 10 and units with high attack are common, he should be fine with 25/25 defenses at 15 Dragonflowers. Unlike Karla or recent units tailored to have very high speed, he doesn't have a speed superasset, so he can't have 46 Spd with +Spd. Given his attack is the lowest of the L&D3 weapon users, +Atk might still probably better. Might still lead to him one-shotting people when you don't want him to, though. With +Atk, unique refined Solitary Blade, and L&D3, he has 51 HP, 61 Atk, 52 Spd, 15 Def, and 15 Res. 61 Atk and 52 Spd are the same attack and speed that neutral regular Mareeta hits with her sword's Spectrum Null Follow-Up Solo and Atk/Spd Solo 3. She has 35/42 base neutral offenses, the same as +Atk Lon'qu with 13? Dragonflowers. Regular Mareeta has a higher ceiling given she can be +Atk, +Spd, and have Dragonflowers, but she still has the requirement of needing to not be adjacent to anyone whereas for a cheaper option with L&D3, Lon'qu just needs to exist at the cost of not being able to Null Follow-Up through his sword and being prone to Chills that target attack and speed.

Marisa with 10 Dragonflowers goes from 46 HP, 30 Atk, 36 Spd, 30 Def, and 21 Res to 48 HP, 32 Atk, 38 Spd, 32 Def, and 23 Res. With 15, she has 49 HP, 33 Atk, 39 Spd, 33 Def, and 24 Res. Because of her high HP, there aren't as many close comparisons. The closest I would be +Spd, -Res Echidna, but that still leaves 4 HP unaccounted for or legendary Roy with 9 less HP. HP has always been the one weird thing she had over others at the cost of everything else, basically, due to not having a prf sword which Karel and Ogma who being gen 1 units, received a new weapon sooner and much sooner in the case of Karel who is essentially a -Def Marisa. As her HP pool is high, L&D3 is a safe and cheap option where neutral Marisa will end up with 49 HP, 38 Atk, 44 Spd, 28 Def, and 19 Res. With Trait Fruits, +Spd would allow her to have 42 Spd which is probably her ideal asset unless you want to do wacky things with her HP stat. On that subject, 13 Dragonflowers only puts her on the level of Rutger without any Dragonflowers as he has 44 HP, 32 Atk, 39 Spd, 29 Def, and 24 Res. Rutger has a +Spd asset, so he will out-speed her and match her attack with Dragonflowers assuming gen 3 infantry units do not have their Dragonflower cap raised which if they do, then he will have 1 more attack than her. Additionally, he has the advantages of more availability as a GHB unit and if it matters, resistance. That said, as we are nearing gen 2 units for weapon updates, Marisa would be able to get a new sword, Shamshir likely, sooner than Rutger. My crazy wish for Rutger to get a prf Killing Edge with "Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1)" as its unique refinement would likely ruin any chance for Marisa's new sword to do anything to help her stand out other than with her HP. It does lock her into using only offensive specials, but when I saw Wind Parthia's restore HP equal to half the maximum HP of its user when a special triggers, I thought of her because of her high HP. Marisa would be able to heal back 24 HP whenever she triggers a special and as an infantry unit, she can make up for not having a Killer effect on her weapon through Time's Pulse. That insane sustain might also let her run Distant Counter well despite her resistance not being good.

Speaking of high HP, the king of HP for infantry units is still Bartre. It's just only 1 more HP, but with 11? Dragonflowers, Bartre would be able to have 52 HP, the same HP as regular Hector's base neutral HP. With 10 Dragonflowers, Bartre goes up from 49 HP, 36 Atk, 25 Spd, 33 Spd, and 13 Res to 51 HP, 38 Atk, 27 Spd, 35 Def, and 15 Res. With 15, he has 52 HP, 39 Atk, 28 Spd, 36 Def, and 16 Res. You could go for +HP and he would have 55 HP, the same HP as Zephiel's base neutral HP. Any stat refined axe would bump him up to 60 HP, the same HP as Arden's base neutral HP. The stupider thing is the extra point of speed for him since +Spd is a superasset and his Axe of Virility's unique refinement is Fury 3. +Spd would give him 34 Spd and unique refined Axe of Virility and his default Fury 3 would give him 40 Spd. That's probably overkill for breaking through Wary Fighter 3 and other follow-up prevention effects against specific units if he's running a -breaker, Null Follow-Up, or a Desperation/Brash Assault build.

Legion with 10 Dragonflowers goes from 46 HP, 36 Atk, 35 Spd, 22 Def, and 18 Res to 48 HP, 38 Atk, 37 Spd, 24 Def, and 20 Res. With 15, he has 49 HP, 39 Atk, 38 Spd, 25 Def, and 21 Res. Once again, stop short so he doesn't get the extra defense and resistance if you don't want them, but 25 Def and 21 Res should be fine since it's Raven's base neutral defenses minus 1 resistance. Legion's 36/35 offenses were good back then and still good now, but as a grail unit, Legion couldn't have access to an asset which he will be able to later in September. +Spd bumps him up to 38 Spd without Dragonflowers and 41 with Dragonflowers. With +Spd and Sneering Axe, Legion would have 55/41 offenses and with its unique refinement, he would have 60/46 offenses against foes at >= 75% HP.

Linus with 10 Dragonflowers goes from 42 HP, 37 Atk, 33 Spd, 32 Def, and 19 Def to 44 HP, 39 Atk, 35 Spd, 34 Def, and 21 Res. With 15, he has 45 HP, 40 Atk, 36 Spd, 35 Def, and 22 Res. Back in the day before the update changing how neutral merges work and flaws being eliminated with a merge, Linus being a +Atk, -Spd Raven while sharing Basilikos was not great. At 10 merges, he ends up offenisvely being +Atk Raven with 2 less speed. Linus's stats would have been 46 HP, 41 Atk, 37 Spd, 36 Def, and 23 Res to +Atk Raven's 45 HP, 41 Atk, 39 Spd, 29 Def, and 26 Res minus 3 or 4 points for whatever his flaw is. After that update, compared to a +Atk Raven, he trades 1 speed for 1 attack, Linus ending up with 42 Atk and 38 Spd, as his HP, Atk, and Spd are his highest level 1 stats. Fortunately for him speed was because if it was defense, then yeah, that would have sucked. With the September update introducing Trait Fruits, Linus can have assets now and +Spd lets him have 1 more speed than +Atk Raven given that he would have 37/36 offenses to +Atk Raven's 37/35. That being said, as a grail unit, his availability is not as good as a launch unit who is 3* to 4* summonable and his higher defense could cause a problem for certain strategies. A +Spd Linus with 15 Dragonflowers would have 45 HP, 40 Atk, 39 Spd, 35 Def, and 22 Res. With unique refined Basilikos and L&D3, he would have 48 HP, 66 Atk, 49 Spd, 25 Def, and 12 Res. Defense after -10 from double L&D is his main issue for strategies involving Wings of Mercy, but it might be okay against foes with high attack or because it's the same as Legion with 14? Dragonflowers and Raven's base neutral defense.

Raven with 10 Dragonflowers goes from 41 HP, 34 Atk, 35 Spd, 25 Def, and 22 Res to 43 HP, 36 Atk, 37 Spd, 27 Def, and 24 Res. With 15, he has 44 HP, 37 Atk, 38 Spd, 28 Def, and 25 Res. Before, his base neutral offenses with 8? Dragonflowers, he had 1 less attack compared to Hilda's 37/37, but with 13?, he would match her attack and have 1 more speed. Incidentally, at 15 Dragonflowers, he ends up with Hilda's stats, but with 1 more HP and 2 more resistance. As discussed with Linus, Trait Fruits would allowing Linus to be +Spd means Linus would match +Atk Raven in attack and have 1 more speed. It is a 1 point difference and Raven has the advantage of being a 3* to 4* unit to Linus's grail unit, but I feel like that with this and with the speed creep, +Spd might be better for Raven. +Spd Raven with 15 Dragonflowers has 44 HP, 37 Atk, 41 Spd, 28 Def, and 25 Res which is +HP, -Def Kris's or Larcei's stat spread. With unique refined Basilikos and L&D3, he would have 47 HP, 63 Atk, 51 Spd, 18 Def, and 15 Res. 63/51 offenses is around the level of regular Mareeta's with her Spectrum Null Follow-Up Solo and default Atk/Spd Solo 3 or Larcei if she's faster or is fighting a foe at full health and with her default Atk/Spd Solo 3 where like Lon'qu, Raven just needs to exist in return for not having Null Follow-Up or being able to neutralize field buffs on his foe through his weapon while regular Mareeta needs to be not adjacent to anyone and Larcei has to be faster or fight a foe at full health and not be adjacent to anyone if she didn't swap Atk/Spd Solo for something else.

TL;DR summary of the contents in the spoiler: 15 Dragonflower for berserk Ike when?

I am just hoping for a Karla refine that gives her NFU or Spurn. 

Also, nice summary, very insightful!

29 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

I am just hoping for a Karla refine that gives her NFU or Spurn. 

Also, nice summary, very insightful!

Fucking hell. I just posted it and barely a minute in a notification popped up. The summary was improved.

Giving Vassal's Blade Spurn or only damage reduction makes sense. Same deal for Ayra's Blade and Naesala's Raven King Beak I guess. They would be copies of New Year's Lethe's Guardian Fang, but with a Killer effect instead of Spd+3 for Vassal's Blade. Something that came to mind is that I don't think any unique refinement has completely rewritten a weapon's effect to make it more concise if needed. That is to say, for Vassal's Blade, instead of:

"Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats. (Maximum bonus of +7 damage. Combos with Phantom Spd.) [Unique] If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 4 (max 40%)."

It could be condensed to:

"Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). [Unique/all green] If unit's Spd > foe's Spd, deals damage = 70% of difference between stats (maximum bonus of +7 damage, combos with Phantom Spd) and reduces damage from attacks during combat and from area-of-effect Specials (excluding Røkkr area-of-effect Specials) by percentage = difference between stats × 4 (max 40%)."

It's just getting rid of six words and a comma, but whatever.

Edit: It just popped in my head, but I want to see a unit whose entire kit is made up of personal skills. Can't inherit any of their skills to anyone and they might not want to inherit anything from anyone else if those skills are either really good or combine two effects like why inherit Vantage when their B passive is Vantage and Hardy Bearing that doesn't affect them if they were granted a Desperation or Vantage buff from a duo or harmonic hero?

Edited by Kaden

8 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Only if you play Advanced. On Intermediate, it's just Steady Stance 3, and you can still hit 160k there.

53 minutes ago, Othin said:

Only if you play Advanced. On Intermediate, it's just Steady Stance 3, and you can still hit 160k there.

Ah, I see. Est and Duo Palla end up hitting 200,000 points on Advanced in 4-5 turns depending on the reinforcement spawns, so I haven't had any need to consider the lower difficulty levels. Melee armor Rokkr bosses are super easy to deal with due to Est's effective damage.

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Ah, I see. Est and Duo Palla end up hitting 200,000 points on Advanced in 4-5 turns depending on the reinforcement spawns, so I haven't had any need to consider the lower difficulty levels. Melee armor Rokkr bosses are super easy to deal with due to Est's effective damage.

Makes sense. I've been sticking with Intermediate just so I don't have to worry about the reinforcements.

These two Rokkr units of Round 1 are so easy to deal with.

Fae dies so fast to units like Palla and Elincia. Idunn suffers against Est

And I am not a Galeforce user. I use Astra on them, and I can easily get the 200k in turn 4-5 without any problem.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Javi Blizz said:

Today I’ve made my first 200.000 points run in Rokker Sieges! Using Palla vs Winter Fae, with special refine, DB & Guard

Nice!

The Whitewings are pretty good in this mode. I use Palla all the time, unless foe is Blue or archer.

When foe is an archer I use Cain and Abel, since they also have the "attack twice" effect.

I went through my box and noted down the 5* exclusive units that want Trait Fruits used on them. That number came out to 93 but none of them are urgent but there are a few that would appreciate one immediately as I use them often enough.