Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

I'd recommend it while the special maps are still there. 

I personally found #2 the easiest to autobattle, but if your team works better for one of the other four then go for it!

Right i guess training Camus can wait since the "deadline" for him is 2 more weeks anyway

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

1 minute ago, JSND said:

Right i guess training Camus can wait since the "deadline" for him is 2 more weeks anyway

That's the spirit!

Though personally I'm gonna try to finish training Camus in time to grind HM for him on the maps before they disappear. 

30 minutes ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

That's the spirit!

Though personally I'm gonna try to finish training Camus in time to grind HM for him on the maps before they disappear. 

I sorta gave up on grinding HM, since the reward is so minuscule for the time and effort put into it.  I just gradually get it as a play normally, now.  Maybe we'll get a double HM event at some point.  Although, there being hard cap on it paradoxically also kills my motivation for grinding it.

35szWDi.png

Just got Reinhardt into the 1k HM club! That gave enough feathers to upgrade another Lon'qu to complete my build for Fast Blue Xander.

I managed to get a spare young!Tiki from the Camus banner and had her future self inherit Flametongue+:

WBIIuEV.png

These are her stats now after Ninian's 'Fortify Dragons' and a single 'Fortify Attack'.

She tends to blow up any melee unit who tries to attack her (bonfire activates for +22 damage if she's being doubled while quick riposte is up) while taking little to no damage herself (besides the Fury 3 recoil).

I have a M!Robin backing her up as a delete button for Falchion and colourless units and a Titania to deal with the blue units Tiki can't facetank (like most blue mages) while also being a healer with reciprocal aid.

26 minutes ago, HyperBowser said:

I managed to get a spare young!Tiki from the Camus banner and had her future self inherit Flametongue+:

WBIIuEV.png

These are her stats now after Ninian's 'Fortify Dragons' and a single 'Fortify Attack'.

She tends to blow up any melee unit who tries to attack her (bonfire activates for +22 damage if she's being doubled while quick riposte is up) while taking little to no damage herself (besides the Fury 3 recoil).

I have a M!Robin backing her up as a delete button for Falchion and colourless units and a Titania to deal with the blue units Tiki can't facetank (like most blue mages) while also being a healer with reciprocal aid.

Is Flametongue better for her?  1-2 Counter weapons are generally pretty nice.  I know lots of people give Baby Tiki the Lightning Breath.

26 minutes ago, HyperBowser said:

WBIIuEV.png

Is Flametongue better for her?  1-2 Counter weapons are generally pretty nice.  I know lots of people give Baby Tiki the Lightning Breath.

20 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Adult!Tiki doesn't have the greatest resistance and most ranged units are magic based (and usually have high resistance).

Flametongue gives her some extra damage and a shorter special cooldown that ensures she can activate bonfire in one round of combat (but only if she get's doubled).

Lightning Breath is still better to deal with archers and the uncommon dagger user but M!Robin or any other raven tome user deals with those just fine.

Spoiler

Flametongue also looks cooler

Edited by HyperBowser

1 minute ago, HyperBowser said:

Adult!Tiki doesn't have the greatest resistance and most ranged units are magic based (and usually have high resistance).

Flametongue gives her some extra damage and a shorter special cooldown that ensures she can activate bonfire in one round of combat (but only if she get's doubled).

Lightning Breath is still better to deal with archers and the uncommon dagger user but M!Robin or any other raven tome user deals with those just fine.

I wouldn't say 30 res after Fortify Dragons is bad when you have a -Res nature. 

Looking at the mass duel simulator, if we're only considering melee units,  the main advantage of using Flametongue is that you can blow up more units in 1 round, but after 2 rounds, the difference is negligible. 

However, if you take into account ranged units, a Lightning Breath+ can take on a majority of non-blue mages, so I'd personally keep Lightning Breath on her, especially if her nature is +Atk/-Spd instead of of +Atk/-Res.

Whoa, I just noticed that. Thanks, TV Tropes (for wasting my time again). Doesn't happen in-game, but Nino and Ursula are the only mages drawn with tomes -- so, not bride Caeda or Spring Camilla and Lucina -- who don't have them open when they attack regardless if it's their normal, special, or critical health portraits -- Ursula doesn't even have a tome in her critical health art. Nino makes sense since she's illiterate, but Ursula? Hmm... Anyway, Boey, Cecilia, Celicia, Linde, Raigh, both Robins, Sophia, Soren, and Veronica have their tomes closed when at critical health. Everyone else has their tomes always open. Bonus points to Bruno still using magic to levitate his tome.

It's neat touch that her art references that Nino can't actually read and just casts spells based on memory. It would have been cooler if in-game, her tome never opened, but whatever.

12 minutes ago, Kaden said:

It's neat touch that her art references that Nino can't actually read and just casts spells based on memory. It would have been cooler if in-game, her tome never opened, but whatever.

Well, the Echoes people shouldn't even have tomes.... :[

So for my next 20k feathers, I can't decide on who to promote. Alfonse to have a full set of Askrs for Arena? Xander? Camus? Life and Death fodder?

27 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Well, the Echoes people shouldn't even have tomes.... :[

So for my next 20k feathers, I can't decide on who to promote. Alfonse to have a full set of Askrs for Arena? Xander? Camus? Life and Death fodder?

You man up, don't be a punk, and promote that Hana so Celica won't have to settle for this swift sparrow blasphemy.

I just save mine until I feel like spending them lol. I suggest you do the same. I would have had 65k of I didn't promote Life and Death fodder for my own Celica ;)

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You man up, don't be a punk, and promote that Hana so Celica won't have to settle for this swift sparrow blasphemy.

I just save mine until I feel like spending them lol. I suggest you do the same. I would have had 65k of I didn't promote Life and Death fodder for my own Celica ;)

The L&D isn't for Celica anyway.

want to spend feathers, I just don't know who deserves them first...

3 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

want to spend feathers, I just don't know who deserves them first...

Well take a few drinks before you promote Alfonse cause you're definitely gonna need something to numb the pain for that one.

Anywho, what do you need? If you're completely set for units, then what do you want to do? Anything crazy you want to try, like Death Blow, Redblade Lilina? XD

The L&D isn't for Celica anyway.

I see you stand by your flakiness

Edited by Arcanite

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

Well take a few drinks before you promote Alfonse cause you're definitely gonna need something to numb the pain for that one.

Anywho, what do you need? If you're completely set for units, then what do you want to do? Anything crazy you want to try, like Death Blow, Redblade Lilina? XD

I see you stand by your flakiness

Well, no idea. At least until I pull Bride Cordelia, if that ever happens. Xander and Camus are both pretty cool though.

I actually went and checked again, and for my +2 Celica, L&D offers no additional wins on PP and only a few on EP compared to Swift Sparrow, but almost double the EP losses. I imagine it gets a bit worse with SI factored in.

screw L&D Celicas

54 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Bonus points to Bruno still using magic to levitate his tome.

Sanaki does that too.

41 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Camus is great, bonus unit or not.
Celica deserves better than Swift Sparrow though. Decisions...

Well, no idea. At least until I pull Bride Cordelia, if that ever happens. Xander and Camus are both pretty cool though.

Well who do you need more? A sword on a horse or a lance on a horse?

I don't need either of them, so I'm fine as is.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Swift Sparrow is amazing

Too bad you wasted your Lucina :(

Just now, Arcanite said:

Well who do you need more? A sword on a horse or a lance on a horse?

I don't need either of them, so I'm fine as is.

Too bad you wasted your Lucina :(

I need 5*s stacked on 5*s. It's 5*s all the way up.

I haven't actually given my Celica Swift Sparrow yet. I'm waiting for the fodder to come.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I haven't actually given my Celica Swift Sparrow yet. I'm waiting for the fodder to come.

Then LaD all the way. A year at a minimum is quite a while to wait for TurboTax to reach its maximum potential.

2 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Then LaD all the way. A year at a minimum is quite a while to wait for TurboTax to reach its maximum potential.

I'm not really in a hurry. On my Arena Defense team, I have a Kagerou (L&D) with Hone Spd and Rally Atk right next to Celica. 59 Atk and 43 Spd at full health is already kinda annoying, judging by my Defense wins.

@Arcanite Thanks, Alfonse it is

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

I need 5*s stacked on 5*s. It's 5*s all the way up.

You have 2 options:

1. Promote Xander since he came first, then promote Camus since he came after

2. Life and Death Celica.

You better choose option 2 if you know what's good for you

5 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

tfw you thought someone ninja'd you but they actually posted after you

What if Ragnarok could help you think straight? 

Ahem, you can certainly go for Alfonse if you want. It'll just be a little odd promoting a unit that sucks eggs.

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

What if Ragnarok could help you think straight? 

Ahem, you can certainly go for Alfonse if you want. It'll just be a little odd promoting a unit that sucks eggs.

What if Ragnarok in Heroes also came with Mila's Turnwheel, so you can roll back time?

It's mostly just so I have an Arena bonus unit even if I don't get good pulls, or don't want to pull.

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy