Fire Emblem Heroes General Discussion and Links

eclipse

YES! A GHB archer! I was a bit bummed out on not getting Bridelia but his makes it all better. Now just let her have good stats please. 

Also I hope Genny is in the healer gauntlet. She's my only 5* healer and I love her wrathful staff

• Replies 77k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vaximillian

• Anacybele

• Ice Dragon

• Othin

7 minutes ago, Roflolxp54 said:

So, it seems that the next Voting Gauntlet's theme, assuming the dataminers are correct, is War of Healers.

Do we know which healers are included?

14 minutes ago, DraceEmpressa said:

This might be late to consider this, but Quickened Pulse is silver instead of usual bronze seal. Is it possible for us to earn more silver seals? Possibly the mixed skills like Spring Chrom/s Atk/Def +1 or Bride Caeda's Atk/Res +1? Or the chance of gold seal for the emblem skills? 

Quickened Pulse has the same border as all other skills have have only a single tier.

5 minutes ago, Falcom said:

Do we know which healers are included?

There's 2 summoning banners as usual but nothing about the featured healers so far at the time of writing.

Michalis's GHB map is the next one to be revived.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Welp, I don't think I'm getting bride Cordelia. Down to 30 orbs. Should I even try sniping for bride Cordelia with 30 orbs? Hoping for a Julia when I saw some green orbs show up was also not a good idea. Hey, at least I got another Gunter for Hone Cavalry...

Second Soren, what the am I going to do with you? +Spd, -Res is okay compared to +Def, -Spd, but still... Egh.

Edit: Definitively not getting her now after a bunch of summons and only having 2 orbs left. Welp... I have Lucius now. If the healer gauntlet has Lachesis and Lucius, well, I'm set. -__-

Edited by Kaden

1 minute ago, Gustavos said:

Is there confirmation of a Voting Gauntlet this month? I thought we'd alternate Tempest Trial and Voting Gauntlet each month.

The datamine apparently contains info on a healer voting gauntlet.

Edited by Othin

Team Lissa (because she's carried me so far) or Team Priscilla (more personal loyalty).

...I'll wait until I see who I can pick. I need those feathers more than I can express loyalty, after all.

2 hours ago, Kaden said:

I mean, we got Camus, Michalis, Ursula, Xander, and Zephiel from the GHBs. All are solid units.

Like I said, there's no telling how she'll pan out as a unit until she gets released in a GHB. Her bow was just datamined and it's functionally similar to Dark Breath.

All the GHB units you listed just so happen to perform at their best in themed teams, with 3/5 being cavalry. No surprise there, but Clarisse as an infantry has to stand on her own two feet as an archer without those exclusive buffs to prop up her combat. You don't get much better than Bride Cordelia's 35 / 35 offenses.

Just now, MrSmokestack said:

Like I said, there's no telling how she'll pan out as a unit until she gets released in a GHB. Her bow was just datamined and it's functionally similar to Dark Breath.

All the GHB units you listed just so happen to perform at their best in themed teams, with 3/5 being cavalry. No surprise there, but Clarisse as an infantry has to stand on her own two feet as an archer without those exclusive buffs to prop up her combat. You don't get much better than Bride Cordelia's 35 / 35 offenses.

Watch her be either 36/35 or 35/36

The power creep is real

1 minute ago, MaskedAmpharos said:

Watch her be either 36/35 or 35/36

The power creep is real

Bride Cordelia's very existence is a sign of power creep.

It never stops.

Soon Sin will have 40 / 40 on a horse. Unstoppable.

Edited by MrSmokestack

58 minutes ago, MrSmokestack said:

Zeph and Camus is a solid standalone though. Lloyd is also pretty good(largely because he have the best Legendary Sword in the game)

What somewhat bothers me a about Clarise is the fact that Archers atm are basically Sweep or Brave, Debuff is kinda interesting on paper though

At least her name isnt Kleine anymore. Sharing a name with Etrurian scum is the worst

Edited by JSND

Legion's stats are leaked. Holy crap he's fast.

Note: Stats are likely inflated due to lunatic mode, but this will be his general stat spread.

Edited by Korath88

20 minutes ago, Korath88 said:

Legion's stats are leaked. Holy crap he's fast.

Note: Stats are likely inflated due to lunatic mode, but this will be his general stat spread.

I like how 'Legion's Axe' apparently isn't a legendary weapon, despite the name.