I really wanted to give this Hero Fest banner a shot with the 5% starting rate and the desirable heroes so I bought 10 orbs.

Spoiler

C-f6nAhVwAAmoTa.thumb.jpg.d92ae96ee9c09e7521bb92e7b20e5b90.jpg

C-f6jIiVoAAj_yL.thumb.jpg.4e6219ebd3147c1ebc9e1f8e2256df23.jpg

I was honestly in shock! Hector has been a huge dream unit to pull for me, and I'm glad to finally have him! +Atk -Res, and I might actually just keep pulling from this banner for a Takumi or Ryoma. I will not spend anymore money on it if I can help it, however.

Edited by Altoclarinet5
2nd picture added for further evidence

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Lyrai said:

Oh... and uhh... Ryu, I really appreciate the encouragement. Now I know what to pull.

Spoiler

Screenshot_2017-04-28-19-13-04.thumb.png.77e483c9451c76b68ea0f197eecdd0a9.png

And I got just what I needed. Hector with +RES and -DEF! (Thanks for the blessing @Ryu Yuki~)

Can you guys compare it with my +SPD and -RES Hector? Which one is better?

Edited by Lyrai

7 minutes ago, Lyrai said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_2017-04-28-19-13-04.thumb.png.77e483c9451c76b68ea0f197eecdd0a9.png

And I got just what I needed. Hector with +RES and -DEF! (Thanks for the blessing @Ryu Yuki~)

Can you guys compare it with my +SPD and -RES Hector? Which one is better?

+Spd isn't better since he's at 28 spd, who avoid him to be double by some neutral red units like Alm or Ike ? His Res is so bad anyway...

3 hours ago, Silith13 said:

I just increased my number of  5* pulls by 250%. (aka from 2 to 7)

Spend 180 orbs. Or 9 full rounds.

Reveal hidden contents

bRHPBO8.jpg

Best part is. One of the Ryoma's is +atk and -res. The second is +spd and -HP. I wonder which is better. (the third has a poop set of IV"s)

dude this is like my dream, man

Anyway I'm pretty fond of my +spd. Gets him more ORKOs so I would recommend that.

On topic of my pulls, went on an alt that I've been saving orbs on (also for Ayra lol) and see what I can get. 

Ended up with Azura, Hawkeye, and Ryoma. I have 0 complaints.

It's a worse Ryoma than the main (-spd +def vs +spd -atk) but I can still make him work. Will probably end up running Quick Riposte over vantage in that case.

Azura was funny because she was an accident. I was trying to focus on reds/greens because I want Ryoma/Hector, and I accidentally clicked "roll more" and accidentally confirmed, too, and I'm like, shit well there's 4 more orbs lets get the blue and BAM Azura

she's on the account without the pimped out 5*Olivia too. Only got a lv 20 3* there lol

Edited by Thor Odinson

49 minutes ago, Ledrert said:

+Spd isn't better since he's at 28 spd, who avoid him to be double by some neutral red units like Alm or Ike ? His Res is so bad anyway...

Even with +RES? 28 SPD looks more reliable though, can potentially make doubles with Armor Emblem more easier, imo. o.o

I caved in and bought more orbs, but I didn't even get much red to summon from, let alone Ryoma. I did three or four sessions, and only got a total of THREE reds to pull. I had several more blue and tried for Azura as well, but no dice there either...

I never get super lucky. The only time I feel like I truly got lucky is when I pulled Ephraim...

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I caved in and bought more orbs

Aren't you unemployed?

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

but I didn't even get much red to summon from, let alone Ryoma. I did three or four sessions, and only got a total of THREE reds to pull. I had several more blue and tried for Azura as well, but no dice there either...

I never get super lucky. The only time I feel like I truly got lucky is when I pulled Ephraim...

This is why I'm never buying orbs. Cause even though there's a chance I can get something good, there's an even higher chance that I won't :(

But on the bright side, Ana, now your percentages are higher on a banner where pulling a 5 star has increased from missing a High Jump Kick (6%) to missing a Toxic (10%). We're getting 2 orbs a day still so just be patient :)

Edited by Arcanite

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I caved in and bought more orbs, but I didn't even get much red to summon from, let alone Ryoma. I did three or four sessions, and only got a total of THREE reds to pull. I had several more blue and tried for Azura as well, but no dice there either...

Ana, this is a game of probability.

$23 isn't likely to get you even one 5 star on average.

Go pull from the summon simulator or reroll.

Then you'll see how harsh even the boosted 5% is.

Edited by shadowofchaos

13 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Ana, this is a game of probability.

$23 isn't likely to get you even one 5 star on average.

Go pull from the summon simulator or reroll.

Then you'll see how harsh even the boosted 5% is.

First off, I spent around $45 this time, not $23. Like I said, I'd done a few sessions, not one. I'm not an idiot, so I'd appreciate if you'd stop treating me like one. Because you're stating the obvious again.

And I had the most horrible luck for a long time to start off. Dozens of pulls with no 5 star units, remember? And I still haven't really had much luck given how much I had to sacrifice to finally pull Ike. There comes a point where this just becomes a little saddening.

And reroll now? Are you fucking serious? You say I should delete all my data, all my 5 stars, my IKE AND FREDERICK, all the skills and stuff I managed to gather on my best units? That is the most ridiculous idea you've ever suggested to me.

17 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Aren't you unemployed?

This is why I'm never buying orbs. Cause even though there's a chance I can get something good, there's an even higher chance that I won't :(

But on the bright side, Ana, now your percentages are higher on a banner where pulling a 5 star has increased from missing a High Jump Kick (6%) to missing a Toxic (10%). We're getting 2 orbs a day still so just be patient :)

Yes, but I've saved a lot of money from my job. :P

We also have no idea when Ryoma and/or Azura will ever be in a focus again.

And yes, true. Which is why I'm not buying anymore orbs right now. I tried one more time right before this post though, aaaand...

Capture_2017-04-28-10-18-16_zpss2ghvncg.

At least I got one of the two! :D She's  +HP, -Def as well, not bad for her. But dang, this is my fourth +HP 5 star. Is another "curse" coming on? :P

Can't believe how few red orbs it's given me this time though. This was my fifth or sixth session and just the fourth red. Game must be telling me I have too much red right now and I kinda do honestly. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Got absolutly nothing out of the Wyvern Banner (Amazing pull rate doesn't help, if you got zero green orb 6 times in a row).

First pull Ike Banner: BOOM! Julia!!!

2nd round: BOOM! Soren

3rd round: BOOM! This beauty 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20170426-153628.thumb.png.19786508daa44949c7b29df127e762d5.png

Finally great luck again. After that I decided not going for Ike anymore and saving my orbs for Celica.

And after waking up today and seeing that new crazy banner, I'm happy that I restrained myself. Also bye Celica

I decided to do a before class summon with my leftover orbs from last night. First one :IMG_0904.thumb.PNG.3141ddd058236c62e073ceb645dc2abc.PNG

YES MY LUCK HELD OUT!!!

Although @Rezzy your -ark luck seemed to have rubbed off on me cause he is -atk/+spd. Which is kind of a wired one but I can work with it!

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

And reroll now? Are you fucking serious? You say I should delete all my data, all my 5 stars, my IKE AND FREDERICK, all the skills and stuff I managed to gather on my best units? That is the most ridiculous idea you've ever suggested to me.

Reroll ≠ delete. You can just make an alt-account. It's what I did, and it worked out pretty well for me.

Just now, Anacybele said:

First off, I spent around $45 this time, not $23. Like I said, I'd done a few sessions, not one. I'm not an idiot, so I'd appreciate if you'd stop treating me like one. Because you're stating the obvious again.

And I had the most horrible luck for a long time to start off. Dozens of pulls with no 5 star units, remember? And I still haven't really had much luck given how much I had to sacrifice to finally pull Ike. There comes a point where this just becomes a little saddening.

We also have no idea when Ryoma and/or Azura will ever be in a focus again.

And yes, true. Which is why I'm not buying anymore orbs right now. I tried one more time right before this post though, aaaand...

At least I got one of the two! :D

Can't believe how few red orbs it's given me this time though. This was my fifth or sixth session and just the fourth red. Game must be telling me I have too much red right now and I kinda do honestly. :P

Ana, you need to calm down and do math.

5% implies 1/20 pulls is a 5 star.

$45 worth of orbs doesn't guarantee it either.

Rerolling implies the following:

Deleting data off the phone.

Your data is still on the servers.

You are the most emotionally prone person to shouting on the forum via text I've ever seen about FE heroes.

I reiterate: You need to stop being so offended by everything you THINK is ridiculous and stop trying to paint yourself as being put down. You take things that wouldn't offend anyone else in this thread as attempting to attack you.

As for your luck: It's math.

Your five star pull rate, disregarding your upgraded Frederick and including the Eirika you skill inherited is about average. You're not unlucky.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

At least I got one of the two! :D

I find it funny that your pulled her right after I said "be patient" LOL

Congratulations! Now you have 3 5 star spear users XD

Last thing we need to know is whether or not she's -Atk

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

So even people with no jobs have more money than me eh?

Must be nice

5 minutes ago, Mortarion said:

Reroll ≠ delete. You can just make an alt-account. It's what I did, and it worked out pretty well for me.

Oh, that. Well, I don't have anything to make an alternate account on. You can't assume everyone has multiple devices. Besides, I'd like to keep just one account.

@shadowofchaos Yelling? Do you see any exclamation points in my post? (that are directed at you anyway) No? Then there's no yelling. And I'm not offended at anything right now, what are you talking about? I'm just rather disappointed, that's all. That's not a crime. Leave me alone, please. I know the percentages of 5 star pull rates too, stop stating the obvious all the time, please, or I just MIGHT start yelling at you for real.

Edited by Anacybele

Oh, taht. Well, I don't have anything to make an alternate account on. You can't assume everyone has multiple devices. Besides, I'd like to keep just one account.

You can have multiple accounts on one device, you just need to uninstall and re-install or clear data.

1 minute ago, Mortarion said:

You can have multiple accounts on one device, you just need to uninstall and re-install or clear data.

Clearing data means deleting the account I already have though. :/

Is it not bound to a nintendo account? If your account is bound to a nintendo profile, your data is saved. You just have to link back to it if you clear data/uninstall.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Clearing Data means that you're effectively logging out of your account, so you can log into a new one. That's how the app works; you log in under and account and it downloads all your stuff.

Just now, Mortarion said:

Is it not bound to a nintendo account? If your account is bound to a nintendo profile, your data is saved. You just have to link back to it if you clear data/uninstall.

Oh. Well, I'm done pulling for right now anyway. I'll see how many free orbs I can get in the next few days or so.

6 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I find it funny that your pulled her right after I said "be patient" LOL

Congratulations! Now you have 3 5 star spear users XD

Last thing we need to know is whether or not she's -Atk

So even people with no jobs have more money than me eh?

Must be nice

Yeah, it seems that every time I finish some sessions now, get disappointed, and decide to try one more time, I get what I was looking for. lol Happened with Ike and now it happened with Azura. :P

And thanks! :)

11 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Oh, that. Well, I don't have anything to make an alternate account on. You can't assume everyone has multiple devices. Besides, I'd like to keep just one account.

I'm not saying you should make an alt or anything but for future reference, if your phone is android, you don't need multiple devices. Android user profiles allow you to have fresh copies of apps. This is how I manage my main and 2 alts straight on my one phone.

Edited by Thor Odinson