• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Dayni said:

....I got arena orbs. 1 last shot.

2 Green and Blue, 1 Red

3* Fir (Kinda speaks to this summoning season, doesn't it?)

Goodbye 9.5%.

Fir's spread is basically, 'Man, I sure love being worse than Selena in every way possible.'

The problem with high res is that the only people who care about res are dragons---mages just blade tome through it.

(Press F to pay respects. F.)

Edited by DehNutCase

1 minute ago, Dayni said:

....I got arena orbs. 1 last shot.

2 Green and Blue, 1 Red

3* Fir (Kinda speaks to this summoning season, doesn't it?)

Goodbye 9.5%.

Fir's spread is basically, 'Man, I sure love being worse than Selena in every way possible.'

Thanks to the new paralogues, had enough orbs for a full pull.  194 pulled units total~!

Spoiler

sV9U6Qk.jpg

And for boons/banes:

Spoiler

Palla (+Atk/-Spd): Fortunately, Moonbow is in high demand.
Catria (+Spd/-Atk): That's definitely amusing.  Tempted to give Donnel Luna and a Killer Lance.
Azama (+Spd/-Atk): PERFECT NATURE AZAMA INCOMING!  Damn, that's sweet.  He'd be absolutely hilarious with Distant Defense.
Felicia (+Def/-HP): Eh.  Luckily, Breath of Life is a good skill.
Wrys (+Atk/-HP): ASD;LFAKJFLAJFLAJ I pulled Wrys!  Finally!  The neutral one's better, and I've always wanted to give Lucius Heavenly Light!

So, the ideal Azama, and four excellent skill fodder candidates.  Awesome~!

So I got Mae 4* and Est 3*, decided to move on because no more blues or colorless, then...

Screenshot_20170530-003331.thumb.png.2d573b3bfe9f08eff579875ab47f248c.png

What have I done to deserve this... :(

So it seems Mae is Atk+/Def-. Pretty good but no need when I already have Linde.

Edited by KongDude

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

So I got Mae 4* and Est 3*, decided to move on because no more blues or colorless, then...

Screenshot_20170530-003331.thumb.png.2d573b3bfe9f08eff579875ab47f248c.png

For not liking Palla. You got four chances to get her, and she left a green because she likes that colour.

2 minutes ago, KongDude said:

I would have taken these orbs from you if I could. There could have been a Karel in there somewhere. Or a Lyn. Or a Celica. Or an Eldigan.

My pulls (64 Orbs spent):

3* +Def/-Res  Niles

3* +Def/-Res  Azama

3* +Def/-Spd Matthew

3* +Res/-HP Virion

4* +Res/-Spd Jeorge

3* +Def/-Atk Lissa

3* +HP/-Spd Setsuna

3* +Spd/-Res Setsuna

3* +Atk/-Res Gwendolyn

4* +Res/-Atk Lucius

4* Sakura

4* +Def/-Spd Priscilla

3* +Res/-Atk Gaius

5* +Def/-Spd Bride of the Plains Lyn

Edited by Roflolxp54

God Hates me. Where's charlotte. I wanted charlotte

sully is alsays fucking my shit up I hate that bitch every time I have one last blue orb and I'm desperate for a character (BUNNY LUCINA, AZURA) that bitch shows up and ruins my life I wish she wasn't in the game she literally doesn't deserve it !!!

IMG_6199.thumb.PNG.0cd0833d72f05e40e83999f04b14c0cd.PNGIMG_6200.thumb.PNG.a27d988143290231176f676da756d6c8.PNGIMG_6201.thumb.PNG.da552e574cdec686da0d440d472297b1.PNG

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I would have taken these orbs from you if I could. There could have been a Karel in there somewhere. Or a Lyn. Or a Celica. Or an Eldigan.

One of them was a Draug unfortunately.

13 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

For not liking Palla. You got four chances to get her, and she left a green because she likes that colour.

I hope your next pulls are Ests only. S̶a̶d̶l̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶g̶o̶t̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ >:(

Got Cordelia on my second summon! I'm super happy because she's the only one I wanted of the banner, unfortunately she seems to be +SPD -ATK (the third 5star -ATK that I get in a row -.- the others being Celica and Lilina) but at least I got her rather quickly and can save orbs for the next banner.

OKay, so I want to try to get Bride!Lyn.

Spoiler

Pull 1 : Lachesis 4* (+HP -Atk) | Saizo 3* | Abel 4* (+Def -HP) | Oboro 3* | Beruka 3*

OKay, so Lachesis is new, and Abel as a poor IV. Not really amazing...

Pull 2 (wow, lots of grey !) : Jeorge 4* (+Spd -HP) | Clarine 4* (+HP -Spd) | Serra 3* | Virion 3* | Reinhardt 4* (+HP -Res)

Oh, hello sir Reinhardt. And my first mounted healer. But IVs are bad, except Jeorge who have a great IV.

Pull 3 : Felicia 3*

Pull 4 : Hana 4* (+Atk -Spd) (Rah, please, I gladly accept Hana, but not with these IVs !)

Pull 5 : Gaius 4* (+Def -Res) | Saizo 3* | Clarine 3* | Niles 3* | Eliwood 4* (+Def -Atk)

(Okay... you're just a troll, game).

Time to do the quest to do more pulls... Tss, my luck is always low...

1 minute ago, Ledrert said:

OKay, so I want to try to get Bride!Lyn.

Reveal hidden contents

Abel/Rein both have usable boon/bane combos.  It's not ideal, but it's not the end of the world, either.

I wanted Charlotte, and boy did I get her. Spent 51 orbs. 

Charlotte 1: +Spd, -Atk

Charlotte 2: +Hp, -Res

Charlotte 3: +Res, -Spd. 

I guess I'm sticking with #2?

Edited by Eridras

Had 26 orbs going in and bought a $27.99 pack to add another 35 orbs for a couple more full pulls.  Buuuuttt, nothing good came from my 60 orbs.  Oh well. :o:

I did get 1 new person.  A 4* regular Caeda.  

I mostly had reds and greens to summon from, unfortunately.  Funny how that works, hmm... 2/15 colourless.  1/15 blue.  The others (12/15) were red & green.  

I think for future pulls on this banner, I'll just try for colourless.  I really like Lyn's art, and I could use a 4* Klein too.

Edited by Infinite Dreams

9 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Abel/Rein both have usable boon/bane combos.  It's not ideal, but it's not the end of the world, either.

Well, I already have a 5* Abel, but I can't remember his IV (and he's lvl 19). For Reinhardt, yeah, not so bad, but not great.

Just now, Ledrert said:

Well, I already have a 5* Abel, but I can't remember his IV (and he's lvl 19). For Reinhardt, yeah, not so bad, but not great.

It's still not worth calling either of them terrible, which was my point.

Just now, eclipse said:

It's still not worth calling either of them terrible, which was my point.

Yeah, guess I've didn't really check his stats after checking the IVs x)

So, I tried for Bride Cordelia. Good skillset for Lilina and/or a more murderous Klein that's female (I'm biased and I admit it). Also, she's an ex pegasus knight.

Spoiler

4* Priscilla (HP/Spd)- ...Lissa, you may or may not be replaced.
3* Clarine (Atk/Def)- Sorry, Clarine, I don't have a Genny for you.
3* Azama (Def/Res)- Feathers, unless I want to give someone else Martyr and/or Pain. Probably Pain.

The third pool (Clarine and Azama came from the same one) had no greys, so I tried a blue.

Spoiler

5* Bride Caeda (HP/Spd)

Sorry girl, you're too late to be Lilina fodder. Oh well, my first seasonal unit.

Continue...

Spoiler

Pull 6 : Gaius 4* | Felicia 4*

GAME ! PLEASE ! STOP ! All my orbs are getting nowhere. Seriously, I'm getting angry.

Pull 7 : Rebecca 4* (+Res -Spd) (new, but again a archer who will just getting "good" to clear mage... I'd like more Wil than her, but Wil isn't in the game...)

And now at 4% rate...

Pull 8 : Gordin 3* | Setsuna 3* | Virion 4*

YAY I have no more orbs. 0. Nada. This summon sucks. Got nothing. I can just wait june quest and daily orbs to do other summons. But seriously. I hate this game who can't give me any 5* I want. I love this game. But I hate it at the same time. Rah !