I spent 9 orbs to do two green summons on the Weapon Triangle banner, hoping to pull a 5* star Cecilia, so that maybe I wouldn't have to spend 20k feathers... And then I pulled a 3* Cecilia (and a Nino). Ah well! Guess the game didn't want me taking shortcuts...

• Replies 28.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Wow that's a great bane and boon combo! XD

CONGRATS!

Why, thank you!  I'm very happy with her so far!  :D:

8 hours ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

It's actually the best one I hear, since she doesn't have much to do with that Def other than tank Hector. Better than -Spd.

Awesome, that's good to know!  I guess I lucked out, hehe~.

God dammit @Rezzy

I pulled a 5* Cecilia, +def/-atk....

Spoiler

Sounds like Nino's getting some Gronrraven+ :9

In truth, I only had enough orbs to pull one hero. I'm kinda short on blue, but none showed up... so green it is i guess.... then this happened...

Edited by TheTuckingFypo

6 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

God dammit @Rezzy

I pulled a 5* Cecilia, +def/-atk....

Reveal hidden contents

Sounds like Nino's getting some Gronrraven+ :9

In truth, I only had enough orbs to pull one hero. I'm kinda short on blue, but none showed up... so green it is i guess.... then this happened...

Save the Raven for someone else meng.

6 minutes ago, TheTuckingFypo said:

For whom though, might I ask?

For a better Celica, obviously. Save dem SP points. In all seriousness, though, Nino is a bit too min maxed to enjoy using a Raven tome---her defenses are shit. Soren is a tad better, and S!Camilla is an option if you don't kill Nino for -Blade.

Merric, F!Robin, and Boey all have better 'TA Raven' spreads, though. (High defense, middling to poor res. This is because colorless is physical and healers, and healers aren't a threat.)

1 minute ago, DehNutCase said:

For a better Celica, obviously. Save dem SP points. In all seriousness, though, Nino is a bit too min maxed to enjoy using a Raven tome---her defenses are shit. Soren is a tad better, and S!Camilla is an option if you don't kill Nino for -Blade.

Merric, F!Robin, and Boey all have better 'TA Raven' spreads, though. (High defense, middling to poor res. This is because colorless is physical and healers, and healers aren't a threat.)

F!Robin it is, I guess? (doesn't have Merric or Boey Soren or Spring Camilla) :P

Narcian quest orbs brought me to another opportunistic pool. 3 reds, 1 green, and 1 blue. Pulled from a red. Am I feeling lucky?

⋆⋆⋆ Draug A +HP −Res

Nope, not today. Spent the remaining orb to buy 5 more barracks slots, I’m at 198/205 at the moment.

Up to 3.5% on Celica’s banner!

I just had an interesting as fuck pull session.

Got my first 5-star duplicate (Peri), but right after her I also pulled Mae. While she was a lower priority on my wants compared to the other three focus units, I'm definitely not complaining about a new 5-star! (Also got Sophia, adult Tiki, and Gordin.)

1 hour ago, Vaximillian said:

Narcian quest orbs brought me to another opportunistic pool. 3 reds, 1 green, and 1 blue. Pulled from a red. Am I feeling lucky?

⋆⋆⋆ Draug A +HP −Res

Nope, not today. Spent the remaining orb to buy 5 more barracks slots, I’m at 198/205 at the moment.

Are you that desperate for Celica? At this point you should just save for the brides lmao.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Are you that desperate for Celica? At this point you should just save for the brides lmao.

I didn’t care for the bunnies, I won’t care for the brides.

Not only Celica, Karel and Lyn too.

LUCIUS FINALLY CAME TO HIS not  GODDESS. ;A; I thought I might cry. I got every single healer in the game (with the exception of Elise) before I got him including two 5 star Priscillas, a Maria, Mist, and a horde of Gennys. He's 4 stars +HP -DEF (so a stiff wind might murder him), but I will protect him with all the power I have!!! And so will Raven. You better believe he's getting Wrathful Staff right this instant! This is the best day ever!

3 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

⋆⋆⋆ Draug A +HP −Res

Hey. I'm at 4.25%...

5 hours ago, Vaximillian said:

I’m pretty sure I reached 4.5% on the FE7 banner. Never again.

I got up to 5.75% on the PoR banner.  That sucked... hahaha.  Oh well.  I was rewarded with my first Hector in the end.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

I can never raise my 5* percentage... It keeps getting reset. What am I doing wrong? :[

Pulling from colors with no focus character helps.

I'm pretty sure I managed to hit 11.5% on the Deep Devotion banner by pulling only blue.