"Ask Fire Emblem Heroes Questions and Get Them Answered Here" Thread

Randoman

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

two Titanias
+def/-spd or
+spd/-res

Her spd is only 31 (as a bane) so i am leaning towards this one? 

I ran [+Spd, -Res] before switching to the [+Spd, -HP] base I'm running right now. If you're sticking with Draconic Poleax, I'd say Spd and Atk are her most important stats to have.

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I ran [+Spd, -Res] before switching to the [+Spd, -HP] base I'm running right now. If you're sticking with Draconic Poleax, I'd say Spd and Atk are her most important stats to have.

thanks. :)
I was planning on to yes. (I do have 2 5* Libras, so i mean she (or Fred) can have wo guns but i figured Fred would benefit from that and keep Draconic Poleax on Titania

Do we know when Tibarn and Nailah will be released? I remember hearing something about January, but I imagine they'll have the New Years Banner again at the beginning of January or end of December. So my guess is mid January or end of January? Not sure if they'll always be doing one new Mythical Hero half way through the month now.

22 minutes ago, SSbardock84 said:

Do we know when Tibarn and Nailah will be released? I remember hearing something about January, but I imagine they'll have the New Years Banner again at the beginning of January or end of December. So my guess is mid January or end of January? Not sure if they'll always be doing one new Mythical Hero half way through the month now.

Probably the banner on the 10th of January. The next Mythic Hero will be at the end of January.

Got a -Atk +Def Winter Eirika so what can I do to fix her Atk? Should I fodder off Fjorm for her A skill? I have not even levelled her up and she almost never appears in guides anymore (I think) and Eirika could make good use of her Atk/Def bond as she will be always next to her other armored friends.

2 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Got a -Atk +Def Winter Eirika so what can I do to fix her Atk? Should I fodder off Fjorm for her A skill? I have not even levelled her up and she almost never appears in guides anymore (I think) and Eirika could make good use of her Atk/Def bond as she will be always next to her other armored friends.

Fjorm is in a LOT of PM1's guides. (so i'd wait)
umm. why not just Atk 3? (it will make it neutral, yes?)

my question:
What's a really good AOE for Ophelia for maximum carnage? 

also - should I Wrath eirika's staff Before giving her her C skill (and apparently her A skill coz. you know. priorities ;) pfft who needs defense anyway)? I figure that's gonna be the better way for get to get sp in the long run to get everything else right?

Edited by daisy jane

54 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

What's a really good AOE for Ophelia for maximum carnage? 

If you're going into a game mode where you can't change your build after seeing the map and opponents (or just don't want to bother ever changing it), Blazing Wind has the most useful target area, especially for ranged units since the target area doesn't overlap the tiles that you can attack from.

10 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

What's a good low budget build for Narcian that lets me keep his original weapon? Should I just build him as an offensive blue killer?

Emerald Axe pretty much forces a unit to play the role of a single-color counter, so that would be my suggested approach. On a low budget, you can run something like

Emerald Axe+
Reposition
Moonbow / Glimmer
Fury 3 / Death Blow 3
Lancebreaker 3 / Quick Riposte 2 / Quick Riposte 3
Goad Fliers / Ward Fliers / whatever works for your team

Sounds like a pretty budget but effective build. I might keep him with savage blow for now since I don't run him with a dedicated flier team, but I do have both goad and ward fliers so I'll keep that in mind.

6 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

Got a -Atk +Def Winter Eirika so what can I do to fix her Atk?

Eirika could make good use of her Atk/Def bond as she will be always next to her other armored friends.

Her stats honestly do not matter in my opinion. She is to your highest Atk unit as M!Corrin is to his Ally Support partner, except GOW!Eirika does not have a positioning restriction.

I do not recommend putting her on the front lines unless you completely overhaul her kit to a Pain build, which honestly is not worth it unless you are a whale since many other healers can do the same and do it better with their better mobility.

Pain [Wrathful Staff]
(Any Assist)
Miracle
Close Counter
Vantage
Res Smoke — Savage Blow
Brazen Atk/Res — Atk +3 — Savage Blow

GOW!Eirika with her base kit should not be on the front lines; she should be in the back healing, preferably with Physic so she is even further back. Without access to a damage Special, her damage output is much lower than a traditional combat unit. Unless you know what you are doing, walls that do not kill are a liability and they just make your team extra vulnerable to stuff like Vantage and Wings of Mercy.

Should I fodder off Fjorm for her A skill? I have not even levelled her up and she almost never appears in guides anymore (I think)

As @daisy jane said, I personally do not recommend it either unless you are sure you can solve difficult content without help.

Unless you can use GOW!Eirika often enough or she is your favorite character, I do not think it is justifiable for most players to invest in anything more expensive than Attack +3. Speed +3, or Fortress Def on their healers' A slots.

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

also - should I Wrath eirika's staff Before giving her her C skill (and apparently her A skill coz. you know. priorities ;) pfft who needs defense anyway)? I figure that's gonna be the better way for get to get sp in the long run to get everything else right?

Yes. I would also wait for the SP bonus on the weekends too, ideally with Special Training Range map since you can just let her sit at the bridge with another healer in the back and let enemies suicide on her.

I managed to summon two GoW!Ephraim so I’m leaning towards giving someone one Bold Fighter skill but I’m unsure as to who would benefit from it the most. Any suggestions? I have one spare Steady Breath and Armor March skill.

Edited by twinbladex

3 hours ago, twinbladex said:

I managed to summon two GoW!Ephraim so I’m leaning towards giving someone one Bold Fighter skill but I’m unsure as to who would benefit from it the most. Any suggestions? I have one spare Steady Breath and Armor March skill.

You can give Steady Breath-Bold Fighter-Quick Riposte combo to any armor unit with Distant Counter on its Weapon, although I personally prefer Warding Breath since armor units generally need more Res than Def to be a better mixed tank. Over compensating in Def defeats the purpose of having Distant Counter in my opinion since you also need the Res to deal with mages.

Armor March depends on team composition. I only recommend inheriting it if you are running a Player Phase ranged armor team or a team with a two or more dual phase armors. Armor March is unnecessary in an Enemy Phase Distant Counter Ward Armor team.

Among infantry dragons, Fae and Ninian benefit the most from Steady Breath since they have lower Def than Res.

2 hours ago, RexBolt said:

My current merged Caeda is +Atk/-Spd, i just got a new +Atk/-Res one. Is it worth it to make the new one the main merge or i shouldn't after all RES is one of her high stats?

For Caeda, Spd is always more important than Res in my opinion. Caeda needs the Spd to double and avoid doubles. Res is only necessary if you are running Ploys.

1 hour ago, XRay said:

For Caeda, Spd is always more important than Res in my opinion. Caeda needs the Spd to double and avoid doubles. Res is only necessary if you are running Ploys.

Thanks. So if i merge old Caeda into new Caeda, the new one will get all the skills the ld one had, right? I only will have to rebuild her support with Marth?

4 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

Thanks. So if i merge old Caeda into new Caeda, the new one will get all the skills the ld one had, right? I only will have to rebuild her support with Marth?

The resulting Caeda will have all the skills the previous one had, learnt or unlearnt, and the support will stay intact. You can long-tap on the resulting Caeda in the merge dialogue to preview the changes.

Does anyone know if the armored units used to have wary fighter on them in the magic special training map? They don't have wary fighter now, but I thought they originally did have it. Although, it may have just been armor march that I'm confusing it with, since they don't have armor march until the hard and lunatic difficulties.

2 minutes ago, Maaka said:

Does anyone know if the armored units used to have wary fighter on them in the magic special training map? They don't have wary fighter now, but I thought they originally did have it. Although, it may have just been armor march that I'm confusing it with, since they don't have armor march until the hard and lunatic difficulties.

They never had Wary Figher. The higher the level more of the armors has Armor March.

2 minutes ago, RexBolt said:

They never had Wary Figher. The higher the level more of the armors has Armor March.

Alright, thanks. Not sure why I thought they had wary fighter. Sort of remember not being able to double with my mages before, but maybe not.

2 hours ago, Maaka said:

Alright, thanks. Not sure why I thought they had wary fighter. Sort of remember not being able to double with my mages before, but maybe not.

If your mages were previously having trouble doubling, it's most likely the infantry enemies you were thinking of since they have fairly respectable Spd stats on the two highest levels.

54 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

does wary fighter on C!Cecilia make any sense? she doesn't have a B Slot skill so i figured that would be a good one yes?

I would give her Quick Riposte so she can double on Enemy Phase to kill things faster.

In Aether Raids where it says Fortress (O) +1 LV up for a building (this week the Infantry nerf building) what does that mean?  Does it make your level 2 fortress and level 3 fortress, or is it for the bonus building itself or something else?