Future features revealed in tweets

SatsumaFSoysoy

1 minute ago, MrSmokestack said:

The tweet says that the amount restored by stamina potions will be raised to 99, so that seems unlikely.

oh somehow I didn't notice that

so yeah I guess we'll just be able to have ridiculous amounts of stamina

i feel like they might do something to balance that but for now since they haven't said anything about it I think it's a possibility

i rarely use stamina potions when I have enough stamina to do things though so I don't think it makes much of a difference

Edited by unique

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving the improvements. More stamina is always welcome, especially if Stamina Potions (which aren't *too* hard to get) still max your stamina.

Now we need to keep pestering them about raising the friend limit and/or adding more perks for having friends.

Regarding the stamina potion being above 100, maybe they will change it so it can only be used once you've already selected a mission to do but don't have enough stamina for it. That way it will never stay above 99.

5 minutes ago, Raven said:

Regarding the stamina potion being above 100, maybe they will change it so it can only be used once you've already selected a mission to do but don't have enough stamina for it. That way it will never stay above 99.

Isn't that how it works now?

I love the changes.  The only possible downside I can see is being able to position your units making Defense Wins in the Arena tougher to get.  But overall, it's a trade I'm happy to make.

1 hour ago, MrSmokestack said:

The tweet says that the amount restored by stamina potions will be raised to 99, so that seems unlikely.

All I know is that, I'd better be given some stamina potions when this update occurs.

Very nice set of updates.  Thanks for posting these along with their translations!  I must say I'm very excited for all of these features.  For a game I play a lot, I'm very surprised to be getting such wonderful support.  Hopefully they do implement some better monthly sales packages for those of us that want to support but want something a bit more concrete for our hard earned monies!

6 minutes ago, shadowofchaos said:

Finally. I can just check my phone later on during the work day.

And my 60 stamina potions just doubled in value.

Dang man. I love Nintendo for their random and crazy ordered updates. They waited 2 whole fricking months just to give us this update! And now I only have 20 stamina potions :/. Well at least we're still getting more stamina so I'm happy.

17 minutes ago, JDtheBA said:

I hope we get some preparation music like all the other FE games.

I was under the impression that preparation is done during turn 1 of battle. That means no separate screen or menu and no special music.

This is probably the best way to implement preparations without breaking flow for players who don't care or want to waste time.

3 hours ago, Rezzy said:

Isn't that how it works now?

I love the changes.  The only possible downside I can see is being able to position your units making Defense Wins in the Arena tougher to get.  But overall, it's a trade I'm happy to make.

1 minute ago, Raven said:

I actually have no idea. I've never tried using a stamina potion when I don't need it.

You can tap the little + button (in between your Stamina and your Dueling Swords) to use a Stamina Potion immediately.

5 hours ago, Avestus said:

I don't think so. Even on the picture Sharena should have Hone skill but judging from Alphonse, it hasn't buffed him yet. Probably all buffs will activate strictly when you start the mission.

Eh, but we have no actual way of knowing if Sharena had Fortify Defense in the picture. She doesn't come with it by default.

About time for the adjusting unit formation thing.

I wonder if it would be possible to get multiple level ups from a single kill or if there's still going to be a hard cap for EXP gain per kill.

99 Stamina cap is great especially since less stamina's going to be wasted due to sleep or being very busy.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Unit reposition at the start of the map.  My body is ready for that.  It is music to my ears.  It is the main feature I been wanting them to implement from the other fire emblem games.  While we have limited version base off team slot position.  This will make things so much easier to do.  Training tower and arena will be less bothersome. Thank you Nintendo!

Free Stamina upgrade to 99.  I'm all over that as well.  You can't go wrong with that.  EXP/SP grinding we be easier. Granted this does make me wonder how will this effect future trainer tower quest.  Like we see more then beat map 15 times so we know have more stamina for it.  Only time will tell.

Experience gain update sounds good. While I haven't had problem with leveling up characters.  Anything that helps why not since it ll appreciative and you never know when will need it.

I'm legitimately impressed with how quickly Intelligent Systems and Nintendo are responding to the concerns of the player base, you don't normally see this kind of attentiveness outside of the Indie scene.

Edited by red-and-soulless

7 hours ago, Elieson said:

what if you had a list of maps, and you could arrange your arena defense team for each one :X

For me, about one third of my Arena losses are from bad starting position.  I imagine that's the case for lots of other people, too.

For the record, one third of my other losses are from brain farts, stupid mistakes on my part with the remaining one third having a team that genuinely checks mine perfectly or has 3-4 Takumis.

7 hours ago, shadowofchaos said:

Finally. I can just check my phone later on during the work day.

And my 60 stamina potions just doubled in value.

Yeah, mine too, although with double the Stamina limit, I probably won't be using them as often.

4 hours ago, Elieson said:

You can tap the little + button (in between your Stamina and your Dueling Swords) to use a Stamina Potion immediately.

So you can.  I tried it just now "For Science!", and it put me over the Stamina limit.  I never really thought to use a potion when I didn't need one.

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

I never really thought to use a potion when I didn't need one.

That's because it's usually detrimental to do so. The stamina regeneration timer doesn't start ticking until you go under the stamina cap, so every second you spend over the cap is a second spent without contributing to regenerating your stamina.

Reaching the stamina cap also resets the timer back to 5 minutes, meaning you lose any time spent on the current timer.

Loving these new features! Repositioning is something I really wanted in Heroes for a while, and the stamina increase / EXP increase for lower star units are also welcome additions. For the latter, I'll be happier knowing I don't have to babysit my phone all day for optimal stamina usage, and the EXP increase will definitely help me level up my 2* and 3* units for "optimal SP gain."

I still would like to see to see detailed enemy information before charging in. It still would be very useful to know if the enemy is Armored, Flier, Cavalry, or Infantry besides the default Color & Weapon loadout. Then if we want to go even further, check to see if the enemy units are merged (or have AI hacked Lunatic stats), and if they have custom skills...

11 hours ago, Silith13 said:

Since I'm unable to pull 5* heroes ever I'll be leveling up like a skyrocket leaving you all in my dust.

When I pulled my latest batch of 5* units, I went in looking for a special skill for Subaki.  I didn't get my proc, but I did get a couple more units to add to the 5* pool.  When the next banner goes up, give it a shot!

---

These changes are both unexpected and welcome.  This will make leveling up skill fodder that much faster!