Voting Gauntlet: Pegasus Knights vs. Wyvern Riders

Vaximillian

29 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

(I promise I'm not a tier whore)

Don't listen to frenzify!

If you don't want to be one of those, join team minerva! She is 7× more epic than Camilla and she is just awesome all round! She also won't poison your children (if you have any), or siblings (if you have any) with her suggestive themes (because she doesn't even have any suggestive themes)! Who needs a brave ax when you wield the mighty hauteclere?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

If you don't want to be one of those, join team minerva! She is 7× more epic than Camilla and she is just awesome all round! She also won't poison your children (if you have any), or siblings (if you have any) with her suggestive themes (because she doesn't even have any suggestive themes)! Who needs a brave ax when you wield the mighty hauteclere?

FWIW I decided to join team Minerva. However, the correct minerva. You can use this as an argument if you'd like, Arcanio

7e1da17e70.png

4 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Yo, Beruka has no qualms assassinating any target and has a sick headband. If that doesn't make her the coolest, if not the best flying unit then we're just living in a crazy world!

18 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

...Zeiss exists.... and he's required for a sidequest to boot... meaning if you want the true ending, you have to recruit him.

Don't forget about Haar! 

Too bad that Vaida is not in the game at the moment. We need more mean ladies.

I hope in the future IS includes more versatile sword flyiers. The current two just don't cut it.

Edited by Rezanator
Forgot quote

Well, seeing not one, but two banners featuring Her Royal Hideousness has decided me:  I'm throwing whatever weight I can manage behind whoever goes against Camilla in the first round.  It's a long shot, but I'm thinking an early knock-out is really the best chance for ensuring she doesn't win.

2 minutes ago, Rezanator said:

Don't forget about Haar! 

Too bad that Vaida is not in the game at the moment. We need more mean ladies.

I hope in the future IS includes more versatile sword flyiers. The current two just don't cut it.

He wasn't including 9/10 fsr, but was including 6.  Which is why I noted Zeiss specifically.

4 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Yo, Beruka has no qualms assassinating any target and has a sick headband. If that doesn't make her the coolest, if not the best flying unit then we're just living in a crazy world!

Psh, Beruka barely even qualifies as an assassin. Who goes around assassinating  people with an ax? Bah! The only thing that makes this world crazy is the fact that there are people named Beruka who "assassinate" people with an Ax!

If you want to be a part of true royalty follow the princess of Macedon!

#MinervaWantsYou #TeamMacedon #QuadrupleM

24 minutes ago, Glaceon Mage said:

...Zeiss exists.... and he's required for a sidequest to boot... meaning if you want the true ending, you have to recruit him.

Oh THATS the one i forgot!

I feel like i forgot someone when i noticed i wrote 6 Male Wyvern without including Michalis which shouldn't be there lol

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Psh, Beruka barely even qualifies as an assassin. Who goes around assassinating  people with an ax? Bah! The only thing that makes this world crazy is the fact that there are people named Beruka who "assassinate" people with an Ax!

It actually works in the context of Fire Emblem

In the only game that bothers to explain how Dragon combat works, Dragonknights are explained as the master of surprise attack

Edited by JSND

30 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

But Camilla has things covered, right? Yeah. She'll be happier if you go support her loyal retainer, right? Of course. And if you help Beruka, you'd kind of be helping Camilla in spirit, right? I mean, clearly. You know it's the right thing to do. Be awesome by supporting the amazing Camilla's dear retainer, Beruka. With her mother-like personality, she'd of course be happier with that result, right? Exactly. :^_^:

Anyone else need converting?

21 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

H-hey now! We're all still on Team Wyvern, why can't we all just get along?

9 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

I'd rather we all get along except for Team Camilla. Watch as they strike us from behind while everyone else too busy trying to destroy each other.

#FightForHonor #NohrianScum (the last one is directed towards Camilla, not any other Nohrian)

Edited by Falcom

12 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Oh, we're getting into names, huh? I'm sure Minerva shares her name with someone else in the gauntlet, but I can't quite remember. Hmm... Ah! Right. A slimy, disgusting beastly wyvern. Huh... Well, I'm not judging. But Beruka sounds tough! You don't wanna mess with a Beruka! Beruka will crush every bone in your body and make you suffer!

Ha! I'll sooner trust a common, hardened assassin, albeit one on a wyvern with an axe, than royalty.

#TeamBeruka

7 minutes ago, Alkaid said:

Sure we can. Team Wyvern is a wonderful team to be a part of... especially if you're with Beruka.

24 minutes ago, Frenzify said:

Oh, we're getting into names, huh? I'm sure Minerva shares her name with someone else in the gauntlet, but I can't quite remember. Hmm... Ah! Right. A slimy, disgusting beastly wyvern. Huh... Well, I'm not judging. But Beruka sounds tough! You don't wanna mess with a Beruka! Beruka will crush every bone in your body and make you suffer!

Ha! I'll sooner trust a common, hardened assassin, albeit one on a wyvern with an axe, than royalty.

#TeamBeruka

Sure we can. Team Wyvern is a wonderful team to be a part of... especially if you're with Beruka.

You'll sooner trust a common assassin? So by your own admission Beruka is just a run of the mill, ordinary heifer, hm? Disgusting. And as long as we're on the subject of names, appearantly Minerva translates to something to the likes of intellect, so no matter how brilliant your little shorty of an assassin thinks she is, Minerva is the embodiment of brilliance itself!

You're right, Wyverns are beastly. So when Minerva goes beast mode and Chops your skull in half, you'll know what to expect! Beruka isn't even a leader herself! She's just a lowly retainer. Meanwhile princess Minerva is more qualified to lead a troop! She even values her family members! Didn't Beruka kill her own father? Oh right! She did! So, who will I choose between a homicidal maniac and someone who is a bit more normal?

#MinervaGoinHam

Spoiler

I'll let you get the last reply cause this could go on forever and I got things to do.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Didn't Beruka kill her own father? Oh right! She did!

She was abandoned by her actual father.  She did however kill her adoptive father because she was hired to.(He never showed her any love from the first place, true, but killing him was a bit much)  Yes though she did kill one of her fathers, While Minerva loves her family.

Edited by Anime27Arts

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You'll sooner trust a common assassin? So by your own admission Beruka is just a run of the mill, ordinary heifer, hm? Disgusting. And as long as we're on the subject of names, appearantly Minerva translates to something to the likes of intellect, so no matter how brilliant your little shorty of an assassin thinks she is, Minerva is the embodiment of brilliance itself!

You're right, Wyverns are beastly. So when Minerva goes beast mode and Chops your skull in half, you'll know what to expect! Beruka isn't even a leader herself! She's just a lowly retainer. Meanwhile princess Minerva is more qualified to lead a troop! She even values her family members! Didn't Beruka kill her own father? Oh right! She did! So, who will I choose between a homicidal maniac and someone who is a bit more normal?

#MinervaGoinHam

Reveal hidden contents

I'll let you get the last reply cause this could go on forever and I got things to do.

She gets the job done, is what I think you're wanting to say. What I meant to say is that I'd trust in a fight someone who was raised and toughened through her hardship in life, rather than a sheltered little princess who's always had people do things for her. And what is a royal without their retainers? Their most trusted servants. The people who put their masters lives before their own. The people who said royalty trust with their lives, because they're that good. I'll tell you who: Imagine Virion, but without Cherche by his side. Hmm... Pretty pitiful, huh?

Also, if google is o be trusted, Beruka means something along the lines of bearer of victory, so... I mean... check and mate. She's won before we've even started. That's her level of brilliance.

#TeamLiteralVictory

Spoiler

Yeah, I think I might end it here, too, because it's late and I've got stuff to do.

25 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

She was abandoned by her actual father.  She did however kill her adoptive father because she was hired to.(He never showed her any love from the first place, true, but killing him was a bit much)  Yes though she did kill one of her fathers, While Minerva loves her family.

Well, the princess did (at least helped) kill her own brother. The wyvern though...

Edited by Arthur97

So much nonsense going on in this thread right now. Look, I get it, Camilla is paradoxically both pretty cool and totally hot all at once. I married her in my first Fates run. So, yeah, I get it. But listen to me. After I married Camilla, it was all good and gravy for awhile, but then we had a child, a beautiful little girl that we instantly abandoned in some weird, unknown realm because we loved her so much. Now, our dear Kana was a very sweet girl, but there was, well, there was something quite off about her. The last time I saw her, Kana looked to be about 10 years old, but, despite her age, she apparently did not know how to pants. I was horrified--how could this happen?! How could my child grow to such an age without mastering the life skill of how to put on the pants? I turned to my wife, my pantsless wife, to ask her how such a travesty could have occurred. As my eyes naturally wandered south to her immodestly clad nether-regions, I realized the grand error in my choice of waifu... I knew where all of Kana's shameful pantslessness came from...

After that incredibly sad, personal, and tearful story, I'll now seek to impart a moral that's relevant to the aforementioned nonsense that's going on in this thread. Don't support Camilla in the gauntlet. Learn from my mistake, BEFORE you have a 10 yo little girl who doesn't know how to pants!

Instead, I implore you, rally around a true leader, the one and only Princess of Macedon, Minerva...! (Okay, she's not the only princess of Macedon, but it sounded good in the moment.) Besides, Minerva is clearly going to sweep the competition. She's obviously the best choice. Her Hauteclere will strike down all of the competition. If you're not supporting Minerva, you need to get the boobs out of your eyes and support the Red Dragoon. I'm sure some of you are saying, "But I'm supporting Subaki (or insert whatever other nonsense there is)." To which I say, "Get the boobs out of your eyes, and support the Red Dragoon."

Support Minerva, she's the obvious choice for this gauntlet (and the obvious winner)!

47 minutes ago, Astellius said:

*good story*

I also teared up. I might not support you but I agree to not supporting Camilla.

If Minerva does make it to the finals along with Cordelia, let's agree to both do our best and put up a show that'd make Ephraim and Chrom proud (hopefully).

If Cordelia loses, know that I have your back.

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Go Team Minerva! Go Team Macedon! (Go Team Palla because why not)

Everybody else is going to eat some arrows from Gordin's brave bow.

Add in some more from Takumi's Fujin Yumi.

I'll use Roy too for the wyverns. Michalis too if I don't pull Minerva.

Oh God....It's going to be Takumi Galore. Thankfully I'm going to be supporting Minerva, with her sacred cowl, she's able to tank at least one hit from him. I hope the rest of you are bringing M!Robin to back us up.