Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

I just realized that Altrium are ahoges and that's why they are stuck on the head of mobs. Welp, I feel pretty stupid now.

6 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’m sorry my MHX isn’t high enough level yet. I had to split the exp between her and Nero.

Guess not then. I mean double Cu + Leonidas should be able to handle it just fine.

If missing points is an issue there are daily quests for those iirc

Yeah about that ...
2nd wave has a Chimera with over 100k HP ... not sure if Leonidas is able to live through that.

Anyways I cleared the node with:
Alter (Purely Bloom) + Fergus + Your Alter | Scathach + Cu + Heracles
This was still very close to an out. Tesla killed both Heracles and both of the Alters so Master and Student Gae Bolg'd him until he was swiss-cheese.
Screw Galvanism.

Lancer node seems pretty doable with all Saber setup as Scathach isn't that threathening thanks to class advantage. Best node for Hearts as well.
... although these Skelters can become ridicilous once they stack enough of their attack buffs (one 1-shot'd full HP Fergus with a single attack).

Edited by Talandar

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Talandar said:

Yeah about that ...
2nd wave has a Chimera with over 100k HP ... not sure if Leonidas is able to live through that.

Just use stun kappa

I beat it with Cu / MHX / Leonidas / David / Hood / Support Shishou. It was pretty easy and the support Lancer was barely needed.

11 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

@QKumber I noticed your Shishou has MLB Purely Bloom already. How...

sry for the late reply but I just farmed enough mats to get all the CEs before anything... since DMG increase looked pretty important to me in this event.

I am leaving it on Shishou cuz for at least couple days ppl should use her for Tesla node right? She can pretty much 1shot him with her own quick buff alone - not sure if any kind of atk buff is required. Plus her crits can easily melt the chimera`s low hp xD

Almost done with Jeanne node... just missing hp fous. Not gonna bother with hero proofs myself. Then Tesla it is.

edit: don`t be afraid to bench 1 or even 2 units to make life easier. The nodes takes quite some time to clear and using class advantage makes a HUGE dif

edit2: screenshot. Loving SeibaWars so much

Screenshot (4 de jan de 2018 19_43_30).png

Edited by QKumber

that final node cost me an SQ because I blew my command spells.

gonna grind for gears and shit. Fuck I like this, but it's a pain in the ass if you lack levelled sabers. d'Eon's not much of a damager, so I've had to rely on my friends list for Scatachs, Okitas, Salters, and MHXs. 

MHX is underwhelming as hell compared to Jack. At least that potential team wide stun is a fun gimmick, right? That and she goes decently with an arts based team I guess. 

I MEAN WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE INSTINCT. THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Least I got her during the one time she's useful. And hey, it's my first Artoria! (Because I rolled her before I earned Saber Lilly.

Edited by Skurge

46 minutes ago, Skurge said:

that final node cost me an SQ because I blew my command spells.

gonna grind for gears and shit. Fuck I like this, but it's a pain in the ass if you lack levelled sabers. d'Eon's not much of a damager, so I've had to rely on my friends list for Scatachs, Okitas, Salters, and MHXs. 

Hide contents

MHX is underwhelming as hell compared to Jack. At least that potential team wide stun is a fun gimmick, right? That and she goes decently with an arts based team I guess. 

I MEAN WHY THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE INSTINCT. THIS IS BULLSHIT.

Least I got her during the one time she's useful. And hey, it's my first Artoria! (Because I rolled her before I earned Saber Lilly.

Id argue MHX having instinct is actually a "good" thing

Her third skill otoh

Damn i hate that so much

29 minutes ago, Talandar said:

@MrSmokestack
Turns out Purely Blooms makes quite the difference.
Just ran 5 Sabers + Cu with Purely Bloom and he Gae Bolg'd Tesla into oblivion.

@QKumber
Mmh, sweet Hearts.

Cu destroyed Tesla so hard that my strategy was to have Sumanai and Altera beat up the first 2 room and deliberately get terrible support so they will die faster and have Cu solo lol

1 hour ago, Talandar said:

Mmh, sweet Hearts.

Yeah for sure man!!!

Got 2 from pts ladder and 15 more from drops already!!! Amazing rates

Just tried last quest, the one with MHZ.... it was much easier then I first expected - 8turns clear without casualties thx to a good swap to Mash taunt+tank her np

Got Caesar to third ascension and bought ALL of the shop gold exp cards.

Seems I can clear the nodes up to Jeanne realiably. Jeanne just doesn't seem to like Okita firing off NP brave chains right in her face.

getting hearts and babies is nice. I'll be able to max David eventually!. Kinda wish MHX was a saber tho.

On 5.1.2018 at 12:11 PM, QKumber said:

Got 2 from pts ladder and 15 more from drops already!!! Amazing rates

... just how many runs did you do?
*sees MLB Star of Altra*
... that answers my question.

Just MLB my Purely Bloom. Now I need to finish cleaning up the bronze shop items before moving up to the next tier. I'm trying to wait to reach 200k to get my first Star of Altria so I can begin dealing with the higher HP mobs better since my team sorta sucks. (Shoutout to @MrSmokestack's Saber Alter for doing a lot of work!)

In other news, I did two 10 rolls on the Saber Wars (Nero) banner. I couldn't wait for the Saber Alter rate-up, so I rolled once immediately at the start of the event and again recently. I got myself Mysterious Heroine X on the first batch while I got plenty of Bride Training in the second. I'm basically set for Lens farming, provided I can get my team in order to handle the power of Tesla. (Still hoping for Nero or Saber Alter, I'm planning on doing another 10 roll once I get the Quartz. Problem is I don't have any EXP Cards to spare...)

Spoiler

First x10 Roll ===============
J9VebVY.png

Second x10 Roll ===============
IVBzkRI.png

Transistor Farm Team ===============
1kv6Gy8.png

Lens Farm Team ===============
Cws91XM.png

My MHX is now max Fou’d and has her interlude upgrade! Have fun guys~ Nero is almost at Bond 5 for her Guts skill.

I was able to max ascend Nero, but I don’t have her or MHX at max level. I’m debating whether I should set aside some AP for the ember quests or spend mana prisms on exp cards. What do you guys think?

2 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’m debating whether I should set aside some AP for the ember quests or spend mana prisms on exp cards. What do you guys think?

I assume you have cleared the EXP cards from the shop, right?
imo max. level doesn't seem really necessary for the effort. With the event CE you should do enough damage anyway since both X and Nero profit from the highest ones. The couple hundred points of Atk and Hp shouldn't cost you potential apples since getting max. Altrium points is harder than GudaGuda.

Good to know my Alter is getting some love~

@Talandar Nero probably doesn’t need the exp since I keep her in the back row for Invictus Spiritus, but MHX with MLB Purely Bloom is missing out on a great deal of Atk if she’s not 90 or at least 80. I haven’t tried Super Dimension but 1M HP seems intmidating to face down, and MHX gets bonus damage against her.

I’ll grind tubes while I think about it then. I need more Stars and I’m only at 200k ahoge

And I bought the shop exp day one so rip

Edited by MrSmokestack

"Let's do a single pull for an event CE.  It's a tradition!"

I'm really sorry about my current support setup.  I've got a lot of ember farming to do on Monday.

In other news, I'm almost done with Purely Blooms from the shop.  After that, I need to empty out, well, everything.  Score's gonna  be a pain, though.  I seem to have the best luck on Comet FSR.  Farming node at the moment is Star Cluster, because a certain support Lancer with Purely Bloom can nearly one-shot Tesla (after which d'Eon dodges his ult and laughs).

11 hours ago, Talandar said:

... just how many runs did you do?
*sees MLB Star of Altra*
... that answers my question.

I don`t know for sure... Used almost all the apples we were gifted after christmas and all - so around 35?

Just reached 1,5 million pts on the ladder - got 1 of each CE to drop which helped quite a bit. Shop is SUPER easy to clear specially if you decide to not buy the silver pieces (asc mats). I am sitting at 2,3k extra tubes and that is without using CEs that boost drop currency not even once - so don`t worry about farming the tubes guys, Scathach node grants them like candy.

8 hours ago, MrSmokestack said:

I’m debating whether I should set aside some AP for the ember quests or spend mana prisms on exp cards. What do you guys think?

I think you should not waste time on Embers. Each ember quest = 1 scathach quest with a potential heart/gears/crystals and a hefty chunk of tubes + altrium pts.

Unless you yourself need her at higher lvls, then that would be a different story

Clearing out the silver exp cards is relieving the tedium. Gotta get Asterios to max ascension after all!

After I get more horseshoes from that one node.

Man Salters and Okitas make this event easy. I kinda wish d'Eon had a better NP though.

4 hours ago, Skurge said:

Clearing out the silver exp cards is relieving the tedium. Gotta get Asterios to max ascension after all!

After I get more horseshoes from that one node.

Man Salters and Okitas make this event easy. I kinda wish d'Eon had a better NP though.

For sure you should clear all the exp from the shop, it is super cheap to buy specially if you can clear Jeanne node (should be easy with any Okita + MLB Bloom)

How are the horseshoes drop? I kinda want to farm other nodes, but getting hearts on Scathach node is SO good.

and I finally got some decent MPs from pts ladder to end the quest:

resize.thumb.jpg.213934c2948a976cb111646b27333b2a.jpg

...I don't even understand. All I wanted was a Saber Alter and/or Nero. Did Diarmuid chase them away? Did Mysterious Heroine X kill them and take their place? I don't understand, man! I wasn't even gunning for Mysterious Heroine X, she was just supposed to be a bonus! I only expected one of them, not three total!

0xWbFmX.png

7 hours ago, QKumber said:

For sure you should clear all the exp from the shop, it is super cheap to buy specially if you can clear Jeanne node (should be easy with any Okita + MLB Bloom)

How are the horseshoes drop? I kinda want to farm other nodes, but getting hearts on Scathach node is SO good.

and I finally got some decent MPs from pts ladder to end the quest:

resize.thumb.jpg.213934c2948a976cb111646b27333b2a.jpg

I got one horseshoe so far. Now I just want 4 more so I can max out Asterios.
Some whale on my friends list has a completely maxed out Okita with MLB bloom and lvl 10 shukichi. I just select and let it run.

49 minutes ago, Sire said:

...I don't even understand. All I wanted was a Saber Alter and/or Nero. Did Diarmuid chase them away? Did Mysterious Heroine X kill them and take their place? I don't understand, man! I wasn't even gunning for Mysterious Heroine X, she was just supposed to be a bonus! I only expected one of them, not three total!

0xWbFmX.png

at least it's not stheno.

man MHX is strangely useful because of the non-saber class and crit star generation. 

Edited by Skurge

Who else has done Super Dimension? I beat it with this team:

Spoiler

MHX @ MLB Purely Bloom

Saber Alter @ MLB Imaginary Element

[Support] Okita @ MLB Purely Bloom

Shielder

d’Eon @ Star of Altria

Nero @ Star of Altria

It was a lot easier than I expected despite MHX not being max ascended. The boss AI prioritizes attacking your Sabers first which gave MHX some time to build NP while Saber Alter and Okita got her down to less than half HP. Mash ate an NP and MHX retaliated the next turn with her own NP.

Back to grinding Lancer node for tubes.

Yeah MHZ ain`t half bad if you tackle her with some event CEs

SLilly (SoA) + Okita (mlb bloom) + sup Okita (mlb bloom) and backline mashu + caesar + sieg

Just try to charge 1 np for dragon fight, and kill him ASAP! Both Okitas easily took care of the boss.

Just farm CEs before attacking the MHZ, it makes things much easier

18 hours ago, QKumber said:

Used almost all the apples we were gifted after christmas and all - so around 35?

18 hours ago, QKumber said:

Just reached 1,5 million pts on the ladder

You know we have still 10 days left and you could have gotten half of your current Altrium points from challenge quests, right?

@Sire Not sure if I should call this luck or misfortune. 1 MHX is fine for collection; the road to NP5 ... not really worth it.

@MrSmokestack Told ya. The quest isn't that difficult and until we get Challenge Quest X you should be more than fine. For these last quests we have Star of Altria that will superpower all of your Servants and you should have at least 3 copies of it by then (which equals +150%). Run MLB Purely Bloom on MHX or SAlter and watch things smashed into pieces.

I prob will barely play during the week. Gonna be back to work and won`t have much time to do this event.

edit: and on the plus side, we won`t be getting another good SO good to waste AP  like this one anytime soon. Getting Hearts AND Gears (which I had 0 prior since still have to clear London) is a great deal IMO

Edited by QKumber