Fate/Grand Order General

Caster

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

powercreep much huh

man the game seems to have a powercreep in it, but not in the stupid kind that other mobile's have,

Theres ones that i'd call genuine power creeps like how Pre-Casted NP boost is more common in later days, or Merlin taking Waver kickstart if support stomping offensive servant in term of skillset, and Lancer Alter going into Quetz/Jalter/Raikou

But its not too bad in Vlad's case. Remember that Vlad is a Berserker with NP fill and after strengthen, 30% boost to both Atk and Def so his average DPS should be way higher than Yagyu even with his gimped NP

On the servant with absurd np refill front, Black Grail Arturia Archer is the stupidest one although she doesn't really reach her max potential without NP2 and her NP being excalibur clone for the most part is an issue on its own

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Theres ones that i'd call genuine power creeps like how Pre-Casted NP boost is more common in later days, or Merlin taking Waver kickstart if support stomping offensive servant in term of skillset, and Lancer Alter going into Quetz/Jalter/Raikou

But its not too bad in Vlad's case. Remember that Vlad is a Berserker with NP fill and after strengthen, 30% boost to both Atk and Def so his average DPS should be way higher than Yagyu even with his gimped NP

On the servant with absurd np refill front, Black Grail Arturia Archer is the stupidest one although she doesn't really reach her max potential without NP2 and her NP being excalibur clone for the most part is an issue on its own

nice to know vlad's still a relevant dps in JP today. Means the gacha gave me a really good long term investment when i was a newbie.

man I'm gettin hyped for emiya's skill upgrades that turn him good. By then I can finally have him be decent.

@MrSmokestack  https://www.twitch.tv/kyroshooter/videos/all

theres actually a newer ones specifically titled Hozoin solo, the one i watched(which iirc had the Hozoin solo fail but its really mainly the Cu Tutorial) is https://www.twitch.tv/videos/223156260

I haven't gotten around to hardcore farming yet (spending apples), but I did manage to ascend my Heracles to max! All that is left for him is to level him to 80. My next focus is likely to get some of those Serpent Jewels so I can start ascending my Orion and spending my Archer EXP cards.

At the moment I'm just clearing out the servant chocolate CEs. I don't know if I'll bother getting the 3rd and 4th Melty Sweetheart, because at my current rate I am worried I won't have time to clear out the shop of desired items...

Edited by Sire

6 hours ago, Czarpy said:

Hmm if I was to save for a buster dps, who'd be best between cu alter and jalter. Assuming the lack of waver and merlin for me. 

Shes still a generic "BBAAQ Saber" even if you didnt support her. And sustaining self mod isnt too hard if you get her during initial release with Holy Maiden CE with like Hans

I mean nobody would say Sca is unusable without Waver and Jalter base performance is way better than that

Cu Alter is mostly neat due to being a defensive Berserker and better than Heracles when used in team set up. A worse Lancer Cu with SSR rarity and Beserker class is.... still a Lancer Cu with SSR rarity and Berserker class

1 hour ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Strengthen part 1: AKA the day Spartacus become a solid farmer, Eric the Defense down, and Leonidas comes to his own is coming

sparty is gonna finally become really good huh

oh hey pages. That's nice, but I checked and the KnK event also drops plenty of these suckers.

Gonna save my apples for the saber rate up since I want the goddamn hoseshoes. 

Edited by Czarpy

1 hour ago, Czarpy said:

sparty is gonna finally become really good huh

oh hey pages. That's nice, but I checked and the KnK event also drops plenty of these suckers.

Gonna save my apples for the saber rate up since I want the goddamn hoseshoes. 

Apparently this one is just healing upgrade on him which isn't too good

The second one adds Buster Up is the one that would be nice on him unless you grail him

And another meme bites the dust.

When will FGO get Achilles and Chiron? Or Sita? or Muramasa?

Yeah, this is the wrong Strengthening for Spartacus. He needs the Buster-Up to compensate his lackluster damage.
But this is really good news because that means Strengthening Part 3 isn't that far away which is awesome for most used Servants (e.g. it has Ushiwakamaru's Dodge, Arash's NP charge and Euryale's Arts Boost).

EDIT:
It's time for Berserker Rate-Up. This is the only chance you will get.
If you want Octuplet Crystals ... get on with it.

Edited by Zeratul

So much for bronze Semiramis.

I felt a great disturbance, as if millions of quartz suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Oh hey look, new Strengthen Quests! This is an unexpected surpri—

Unlocks on 2-07

Oh.

Edited by MrSmokestack

I ended up not getting Jeanne on the rate up, but oh well. I'll just save up for Jalter, then.

36 minutes ago, Czarpy said:

Can't seem to get crystals from the rate up

All I get are hearts. 

I've only got a couple crystals from the rate up, and honestly the hearts sound much better to me right now, thanks to Medusa, Altria Alter and Karna needing 12 between them just for ascensions.

man I don't need the plumes/scales right now. I can just wait for the KnK event for those. I should grab a few pieces since I wanna ascend jekyll/spartacus/babbage/blackbeard/alexander /gillesin the future. Maybe pump the rest of the chocholate towards the mana prisms.

I'm gonna dump the feb tickets on the final nero bride banner to see if I get anything. @MrSmokestack will probably get a voodoo doll on me if I do get anything good though.

Oh hey is Christopher Columbus any good? I hear he's a silver servant that drops in EoR.  I'm looking forward to seeing how NA handles the prisma illya/KnK events.

After spending around ~8 apples I only got 9 Crystals and 3 Hearts. Meh.

You know, it's stuff like this Valentine's Banner that makes me happy NA is behind the JP ver.
We can at least prepare for the onslaught and still cry about it.