2nd Feh Channel (27th July 2017)

Armagon

1 minute ago, Zangetsu said:

Guess I'm just gonna have to disagree on that one. I also have no idea who Thor Odinson since I'm pretty sure you're not talking about Marvel's God of Lighting/Thunder.

About the same theme as Ryoma, Takumi, Azura, & Hector had.

Hi I'm Thor Odinson and I have written extensively on Ryoma's characterization

he's not an easy character to understand esp from a general western-culture perspective bc so much of his characterization is very culturally eastern but he's actually very flawed he's just a lot more internal about it and don't really tell you about his problems

ever

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

he's not an easy character to understand esp from a general western-culture perspective bc so much of his characterization is very culturally eastern but he's actually very flawed he's just a lot more internal about it and don't really tell you about his problems

ever

You should just link essays in your sig or something lol.

1 minute ago, Thor Odinson said:

ever

Ooh, I'd love to see what you wrote on him, Thor!

And western people can still love him though. I'm proof because I love him! :P

Did anyone catch the bonus units for the Tempest Trial?

i remember Clive, Berkut, Sonya and Celica- who else?

i need to summon one of those before the  Echoes banner ends since my main still doesn't have an Echoes unit....

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Who said I wasn't grateful for that Frederick? You're making me sound like an entitled brat which I am most certainly not. And even other people are saying that this Nohr summer banner isn't fair to Hoshido characters, especially those who are more popular. I don't see many people showing interest in yet another Echoes TT either.

The only one making you sound like a brat is yourself.

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

i need to summon one of those before the  Echoes banner ends since my main still doesn't have an Echoes unit....

The 40% bonus are Celica, Sonya, Delthea and Gray while the 20% are Clive, Berkut, Alm and Genny.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

You should just link essays in your sig or something lol.

I probably should but there's some other shit in there too like AU hypothesis and stuff but anyway http://luminescentblade.tumblr.com/tagged/lobster trashbin

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Ooh, I'd love to see what you wrote on him, Thor!

And western people can still love him though. I'm proof because I love him! :P

Oh yeah, definitely. Just a lot of people in the west I've noticed tend not to get him as easily. He's certainly relatable to anyone from any culture individually because the set of personality traits is not exclusive to any one culture, but the way he's written is significantly more influenced by eastern cultural trends is what I mean. 

Edited by Thor Odinson

37 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

Can someone tell me what Leo's weapon/color is?

Red because of Tomatoes~

3 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Celica, Grey, Clive, Berkut, Sonya... That's all I got, I only remember... There is not Leon x( (So, again I'm out of 40% bonus... gonna start training Berkut)

I have to give Nintendo/IS credit here, this might be the best handling of a mobile game I have ever seen. Steady stream of free content, tons of ways to progress in the game without nickle and diming you to death, support for new players, and constant quality of life changes. There are some MMOs and full sized games on consoles that arent handled this well. 

2 minutes ago, Sir Cummington said:

Not sure anyone catch on Valtar's lance, it is Fury1 with a Fury 2 damage and a Special cooldown -1

Fury 2 without def/res increase and killing effect. Basically Hauteclere with Fury 2.

2 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

The 40% bonus are Celica, Sonya, Delthea and Gray while the 20% are Clive, Berkut, Alm and Genny.

I'm surprised Alm is on there again since Celica wasn't last time. Surprised it isn't Saber tbh

Also no Askr trio/Anna? That's different. 

2 minutes ago, Thor Odinson said:

ever

Huh, say the Thunderer's name & he shall appear.

I saw you around the Hero's section before, but I'm not exactly stalking so i don't know much

Where can I find your post regarding the Lobster Lord Emperor of Hoshido?

13 minutes ago, Thany said:

can we think of a theme for this hero fest banner? What does Genny and Ike have in common?

Highly desirable 5*-exclusive units of different colors.

9 minutes ago, LuxSpes said:

I think the upper right unit could potentially be Ninian, you see the shape of her head and hair as well as a bit of her scarf.

Ninian would be a good fit, especially if they're going for units added after the start this time, rather than starting units.

Not sure about green, though. It doesn't have many non-seasonal 5* exclusives in the first place. Other than Hector, I think just Minerva and Julia? So probably one of them, with Julia being the one that fits the "added since launch" thing if it comes to that. Sonya will probably also stay 5* exclusive when her banner finishes in two hours, but I don't think they'd add her to a Hero Fest this soon.

Just now, mcsilas said:

I'm surprised Alm is on there again since Celica wasn't last time. Surprised it isn't Saber tbh

Which is why i now ask for a reason for the 20% bonus units to be accessable easier. at some point some wont get bonus at all if their draws are bad.

Just now, Zangetsu said:

Huh, say the Thunderer's name & he shall appear.

I saw you around the Hero's section before, but I'm not exactly stalking so i don't know much

Where can I find your post regarding the Lobster Lord Emperor of Hoshido?

The god of thunder answers prayers :P

I linked it above but here's the collection: http://luminescentblade.tumblr.com/tagged/lobster trashbin 

2 minutes ago, Tolvir said:

I have to give Nintendo/IS credit here, this might be the best handling of a mobile game I have ever seen. Steady stream of free content, tons of ways to progress in the game without nickle and diming you to death, support for new players, and constant quality of life changes. There are some MMOs and full sized games on consoles that arent handled this well. 

have to agree with you on this one, I haven't had to put a dime into this game and am still quite satisfied.

Just now, Othin said:

Ninian would be a good fit, especially if they're going for units added after the start this time, rather than starting units.

Not sure about green, though. It doesn't have many non-seasonal 5* exclusives in the first place. Other than Hector, I think just Minerva and Julia? So probably one of them, with Julia being the one that fits the "added since launch" thing if it comes to that. Sonya will probably also stay 5* exclusive when her banner finishes in two hours, but I don't think they'd add her to a Hero Fest this soon.

If there's Ninian I definitely want to pull a better version of her :D plus SP!

1 minute ago, mcsilas said:

I agree. New players or players that got unlucky will have to wait for 4* Clive to get a bonus unit which seems pretty iffy to me.

Just now, Othin said:

I was about to post that Julia would fit the bottom left spot. If I had @Johann skills with photo editing, I'd try superposing Ninian and Julia's silhouette.

On 7/28/2017 at 12:41 AM, LuxSpes said:

I think the upper right unit could potentially be Ninian, you see the shape of her head and hair as well as a bit of her scarf.

You're right, Ninian is a perfect fit if you smooth erase the edges

Edited by Johann