Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

what the actual plot twist

Also, I'm ok with Anime. In the start I had issues with her shallow reads and lack of participation in the discussion (shitposting RVS excluded). I think she's giving more effort with the game and sharing reads now though. I also agree with some things she said in this post and it is similar to how I perceive Michelaar's actions in this game. Not sure if he's scum though because of meta (I'll trust you guys with the meta argument), but the issues I brought about him still ping in my mind.

4 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

What SB said, but they are possibly insane.

I'm confused and hungry. I'll try to sort this out after dinner I guess.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk about Michaelaar (he's the next person I'll probably look at) but I'm more interested in an Anime lynch after looking over her posts again.

Her earlygame is super passive like a lot of newbies, but even after voting she feels very safe and measured and even now she's really fading into the background (and I swear she's been viewing thread for like an hour while saying nothing). If you look at her vote on Capps for example, it's super careful and like... practically applies negative pressure on the slot and then unvotes and leaves with nothing.

Eventually they take some heat and end up voting Mackc2 for something they pointed out like 2 pages earlier with a big list of opinions that don't really amount to much in terms of actual scumreads. Just "you've been quiet" and townreads, mostly.

Their later Michelaar vote is actually alright, but they haven't dealt with Michelaar's response or posted at all since then despite viewing the thread for an increasingly long time. I don't think one read changes that much for me. It feelsĀ to me like they're just trying to do the minimum to get by because they're scared to getting too much attention.

Michelaar is fine. His early posts don't read like maf because I don't think he would be stubborn about not voting when he's unsure when other newbies were switching over because he could've just gone with peer pressure and said "hey me too" and had an excuse to stop looking weird. I don't think he looks amazing (his vote on Mackc2 was kind of confusing) but the stubbornness makes him look better imo.

40 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I find it funny that Shinori still has their vote on you forĀ thisĀ long and you... don't really seem to care. He also falls into the group of "other people" so he isn't a priority for you either
And he's the only person who has you voted lol
Are you.... not suspicious? Or do you also think he is scum, and you too are scum yourself so you're choosing not to acknowledge it?Ā 

I know I'm town andĀ I don't think Shinori's vote has any basis. There's no point in wasting time defending myself when he's the only person who seriously suspects me. And I don't think he's scum right now, which is why I'm not bothering.

SB: Can't speak for others, but my issue with Glacies is that they seem very passive and unwilling to engage, and seem to care more about saying that they don't want to give opinions before hearing from everyone or making votes ... and then when everyone actually does post they don't even really contribute a whole lot or say much about the other players. Seems like scum trying to get out of really participating and drawing suspicion to themselves. And yeah, they said "it's my personality", but it's still scummy actions and when people are repeatedly telling you to participate "it's my personality" isn't an excuse. Anime is also guilty of this, but I feel like Glacies has posted more "white noise" than she has since the game became serious.

What do you guys want to do? I don't mind lynching Arcanite too much because I still think their actions are scummy and in terms of roles insane cop isn't much of a loss. I'll be willing to vote for Glacies or Marth if you guys are really opposed to lynching Arcanite, but at this point we need to start thinking about consolidating.

With 2 hours left, I... was expecting to have stronger feelings about more people. I still feel pretty much the same about everyone since my last post. I don't mind changing my vote off of Green since Arcanite and Michelaar seem to be considered suspiciousĀ by more people, but I'm not really sure where to go at this point.

I am okay with an arcanite lynch for the same reasons that sunwoo stated, insane cop is not overly powerful and I still think they are scum. If we keep it alive it will make tonight more useful and we may be able to glean more from it or we could get nothing useful and be down a town.

Problem is with the exception of Michelaar I do t have any particularlly strong reads and I think Michelaar is actually just town and this is how he playsĀ 

56 minutes ago, Rapier said:

I don't think I like this because it feels like you're intentionally trying to implicate Sunwoo through cherrypicking

SunwooĀ probablyĀ noticed this

And they don'tĀ seem to care...

53 minutes ago, Shinori said:

I just wanna point out I have posted reasoning for why my vote is on Sunwoo that isn't just "You didn't post early on."Ā  You are really tunneled on me though huh. Jeez.

I still think Rapier is scum too

I am still skepticĀ of you, but right nowĀ youĀ are not myĀ primary concern.... I am more focused on making sure town doesn't kill me for no reason (well they do have a reason but it would be of no benefit)

I don't think voting you, or getting anyone to voteĀ you right now is even feasible, cause right after I did thatĀ it only made me look more scummy apparently
You still have not unvoted or at least moved your vote btw.... you said your reasoning for why you put it on sunwoo before but
Why is itĀ stillĀ there? Just undecided? lol

Ā 

Ā 

Mafia probably wants me dead, if they think what I say is true. "Why not just lynch arc now and use our actions on something more important since they'reĀ already looking suspicious anyway."
If anyone believes me they shouldn't still have my vote, or vote for me.
If I am scum why would they sit here and let me die?
There is literally no one on my side right now :/
Whoever wants me dead may likely be scum themselves.....Ā 

Ā 

19 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

There's no point in wasting time defending myself when he's the only person who seriously suspects me. And I don't think he's scum right now, which is why I'm not bothering.

Alright

I have a question

1 hour ago, Bartozio said:

The scum team is allowed to talk to one another right?

@Bartozio You said Scum is allowed to talk to each other..... is that true? Cause that changes a few things for me lol
If its stated in the OP and I'm blind then so be it

Day 1.8 - Votals
rockhyrax-01.jpg

Arcanite (3) - Sunwoo, Rex Glacies, Bartozio
Bartozio (2) - SB., Greencapps
Greencapps (1) - DefaultBeep
Mackc2 (1) - Michelaar
Magnificence Incarnate (1) - Rapier
Michelaar (1) - Anime27arts
Rex Glacies (1) - Magnificence Incarnate
Sunwoo (1) - Shinori

Not Voting (2): Arcanite, Mackc2

You have 1 hour and 40 minutes left in the day. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to hammer. For Day 1 only, the player with the most votes will be lynched (no hammer required).

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

If I am scum why would they sit here and let me die?

Because they'd look suspicious for supporting other scum last minute.

Honestly I'm fine with Arc or Mich but I'm not sure about Rex.

But yea we do need to think about consolidating resources.

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

Alright

I have a question

@Bartozio You said Scum is allowed to talk to each other..... is that true? Cause that changes a few things for me lol
If its stated in the OP and I'm blind then so be it

Pretty sure this is the case, yes. It was the case in my last game, and with the way people threated it, I assumed it was just normal. Didn't find it in the OP, but I'm assuming it's so standard it didn't deserve mention? Would like someone to correct me if I'm wrong here.

I'm not very sure about Arcanite being scum now because I find it very unlikely that they'd been abandoned clueless by the scum team (however, it is possible that they want to bus him). I don't think he's a Fool (the role) either because why would he have claimed cop if he wanted to get lynched? I just don't know, but I'm still willing to vote them and take responsibility for any mistake in my reasoning. One of the pros of doing so is that we won't get sidetracked on D2.

I'm also ok with voting Marth because his actions in the game have been very subpar, he also avoided voting Arcanite for reasons that I don't agree with (seriously, ramping up a wagon to 4 players isn't threatening) while voting Rex for what feels to me as cherrypicking. There aren't any other reads from him as well, other than "I have more town reads than scum reads wow". But to be fair, I don't really get much scumvibes from him. He's more like a player I'd like to vote to get reactions from than vote to lynch.

I don't like Rex's play as well because they made us wait very long until he did something, and when he manifested himself he didn't bring much to the table. I don't like how he's prone to stalling, then not doing much when he actually gets to business.

I'm finding Bart's play odd. They're fading in the background far too easily and I agree that his content seems like he's trying to play from both sides ("It can be scum" and "it can be town" in the same sentence so he can pick whichever feels convenient when the time comes is something I find scummy). I'd be ok with lynching him.

My opinion remains the same about Greencapps, Sunwoo etc. Don't think it is necessary to rewrite them unless you guys want me to.

My lynch priority is Bart > Arcanite > Marth > Rex/Greencapps, I guess.

I know it seems sudden that I'm speaking about Bart, but I've been considering his play since tonight and, yeah, seems like the one with the most scum intent from my list.

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Rapier said:

I know it seems sudden that I'm speaking about Bart, but I've been considering his play since tonight and, yeah, seems like the one with the most scum intent from my list.

If you really want to go Bart he's within reach we need just one more if you join to beat out Arc's wagon.

17 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Uhm, 3 times is still a lot. And he doesn't explain himself well at all. Frankly, your reasons for voting me are understandable, but I've said what I wanted to say in my previous posts. I didn't feel like I needed to add something extra. Before you ask why I didn't react to your vote on me earlier, it's called sleep. And yes I answer when accused, but I try to make the most of those posts. And maybe i'm not thorough with my posts, but i'm not very good at that sort of thing.

Well 3 by itself might seem like a decent amount, but when comparing it to all of the votes that took place before you made your initial post it's not the most outrageous amount. Ā I have made a list of the amount of votes before you initial vote against Mack post

I could have possibly missed a count of two so feel free to check me, I could have missed something.

Mack - 3

Arcanite - 1Ā 

SB - 2

Sunwoo - 5

Greencapps - 4

Beep - 2

Bartozio - 2

Me - 3

Rapier - 1

Shinori - 1

Rex Glacies - 2

Out of all of the people I'm just confused and curious of why Mack's 3 votes stood out to you compared to Greencapps' 4 or Sunwoo's 5?

I have no issues with you not responding immediately to the posts, timezones and sleep are both a thing so I completely understand and am not questioning you for that at all.

@SB.Ā  I've been trying to read and reread over all of the messages to make sure IĀ get all of these numbers correct and then I was called to eat before posting this.Ā Ā I've been unable to post majority of the day because of testing and no use of computer.

My thoughts on the Arcanite reveal are this. Ā I believe that the role could very well exist. Ā In the last game I read, there was a very awkward cop like role in that they had the ability to essentially compare people's alignmentĀ Ā to each other and then the symbols were randomized, but this time of cop seems like a hit or miss. Ā It leads people to believe that they are a trusting person but in all actuality they really don't know if they are right or not, which really sucks because it leaves it up to us towns to decide whether to believe them and risk losing another player in the case of wrong play or ignore it and by chance miss actually lynching the mafia, which really sucks either way you look at it.

My reads on others haven't really changed much but I can try to go back over everything and see if I can find anything new.

I'm still keeping my vote on Arc, because I feel like there's a decent chance it'll turn scum. Losing a RB or nightkill sponge would be annoying, but not at the point were I'm unwilling to take the risk.

I'd say I'm willing to consolidate, but I feel most people are saying that and there's not a lot of actual consolidating happening. With most people seeming fine with lynching Arc and me just wanting to go to sleep..., I'll just keep my vote put.

Good night guys, I'll see what happened tommorow.

I think I would prefer an Anime lynch but I seem to be alone so I'm probably going to stick with Bart. I don't want to lynch Arc and I basically agree with Rapier on what he's saying about Bart not having much of a presence and not really taking a side.

Both of their (Anime/Bart) last posts are kinda wonky too. Anime has a big post of nothing (no opinions changed after a lot of posts at the end of the day is kind of unreal) and Bart's vote feels very self-serving if he's just going to sleep on it. I don't actually remember the post he voted for Arcanite in the first place so I'm going to look back for that?

Ā 

2 hours ago, Sunwoo said:

I just woke up read through the last few pages and what is this shit

Arcanite is town insane cop, huh? On the one hand, cop claim. But on the other hand, "insane cop" is pretty much functionally vanilla. They scan someone's alignment, and their results could be either right or wrong. Godfathers and millers are one thing, but when the cop itself cannot be trusted whollyĀ this role is pretty much worse than vanilla. Since it gives the illusion of being something useful.

I don't agree it is useless, though. They can target the same person twice, which gives us a better notion of which their alignment is. I know fifty-fifty is not trustworthy, but the chance of consecutive results being fake are low. It'd also be a good role for town if Arc manages to investigate someone and that person dies.

18 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

If you really want to go Bart he's within reach we need just one more if you join to beat out Arc's wagon.

We won't beat the wagon. They'll be tied, and I'm too lazy to go and read what happens in case of a tie.

But I'm willing to take that risk.

Unvote

##Vote: Bartozio

Bart's posts kinda rub me the wrong way, but it's slight, and I can't really tell what it is about them that throws me off, which is why I've beenĀ hesitant to vote for him. That said, most of my vote contenders don't seem to be considered scummy by most everyone else except Arcanite, and they're more confusing than scummy to me as well. I'm not really sure where to go, but for now...

##Unvote

It's not gonna change much for now, but I need to figure out who to vote for.

uh in case people don't get it

Insane = Not Sane = Incorrect results

aka they will always be wrong and therefore once you know this your results have value again because you just reverse them

Just now, DefaultBeep said:

It's not gonna change much for now, but I need to figure out who to vote for.

Bart needs one vote to get lynched and you do find him kinda suspect. So there's an option.

28 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Pretty sure this is the case, yes. It was the case in my last game, and with the way people threated it, I assumed it was just normal. Didn't find it in the OP, but I'm assuming it's so standard it didn't deserve mention? Would like someone to correct me if I'm wrong here.

I had no idea this was even a thing LOL

Ā 

Well now I'm thinking if anyone else has been factoring this in?
Or is it too early to try to make connections to others?
Ā 

5 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Hey @ArcaniteĀ if you really don't want to be lynched if you vote Bartozio and Rapier joins us you will survive. Just gonna throw that out there.

Well I think right now the top 3 reads are Michelaar Bartozio and me myself right?
Who do I even vote for? @.@

Haven't really been paying attention to them much... I should look at their posts some more.

6 minutes ago, Rapier said:

I don't agree it is useless, though. They can target the same person twice, which gives us a better notion of which their alignment is. I know fifty-fifty is not trustworthy, but the chance of consecutive results being fake are low. It'd also be a good role for town if Arc manages to investigate someone and that person dies.

I thought I explained it clearly

Once I know whether or not I am sane or insane (by investigating someone and seeing what they are when they die) then I am essentially 100% accurateĀ 

5 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Hey @ArcaniteĀ if you really don't want to be lynched if you vote Bartozio and Rapier joins us you will survive. Just gonna throw that out there.

But.... I don't really feel like Bart is scum and I don't want to kill him for no reason...

4 minutes ago, Rapier said:

We won't beat the wagon. They'll be tied, and I'm too lazy to go and read what happens in case of a tie.

But I'm willing to take that risk.

Unvote

##Vote: Bartozio

OP Says in case of tie it will result in

(No majority)

Or something like that

On 10/20/2017 at 9:08 PM, Prims said:

- On Day 1, the player with the most votes will be lynched. A tie will result in No Majority.

So do we just finish it even for a tie or....?

3 minutes ago, SB. said:

uh in case people don't get it

Insane = Not Sane = Incorrect results

aka they will always be wrong and therefore once you know this your results have value again because you just reverse them

if they'll always be wrong, doesn't it mean they'll read scum as town and town as scum?

I understood he had a 50% chance of getting the right result instead.

Or maybe they'll always see other players as scum until the "curse" is broken?

In any case, since scum won't know when Arc is going to be free of their condition, it is possible that they'll be roleblock/nightkill sponges for us in the later run. But the troublesome part is that we'll get sidetracked by their play again during D2, which is bound to give the town issues when discussing and scumhunting. Arc will always be the elephant in the room, so to speak.

Also, I don't think they invented that role, but if Prims made a fake role for scum, wouldn't it be posible for them to be lying?

I'm just confused and 200% dumb right now ugh