Kemono Friends Mafia - Game Over

Prims

5 hours ago, Michelaar said:

Arcanite: Proven cop, so don't vote him or you are mafia. That's just how it is. 

What?

No they aren't. They claimed a role and claimed that Rapier is scum. We have no real reason to believe they're telling the truth, outside of hunches of cours.

5 hours ago, Michelaar said:

he doesn't seem to like, do anything useful.

Says the guy who's had like 10 posts throughout the whole game to the person who was responsible for getting Bart lynched last round. If you said doesn't do anything useful you might have point but as it stands now you're wrong.

Anyways I've always been kinda suspect of you but I didn't have enough data to go off of. But that Arc coment really rubbed me the wrong way with how black an white you made the situation out to be.

Vote:Michelaar

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

What?

No they aren't. They claimed a role and claimed that Rapier is scum. We have no real reason to believe they're telling the truth, outside of hunches of cours.

Says the guy who's had like 10 posts throughout the whole game to the person who was responsible for getting Bart lynched last round. If you said doesn't do anything useful you might have point but as it stands now you're wrong.

Anyways I've always been kinda suspect of you but I didn't have enough data to go off of. But that Arc coment really rubbed me the wrong way with how black an white you made the situation out to be.

Vote:Michelaar

Uhm, yes, why would he lie about that? I'm not sure why you seem to not believe him.

Uhm, isn't that what I said? And getting Bartozio lynched wasn't useful, you know. I assume you are talking about yourself here? You might have a lot of posts, but all those posts contain is self-pity, shitposts and otherwise, drawing suspicion to yourself.

You didn't have 'data?' Now what does that mean? There was more than enough reason, which would be apparent if you just READ other posts. I feel like you're voting me out of spite here. Kind of childish.

## Vote: Greencapps

43 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

You might have a lot of posts, but all those posts contain is self-pity, shitposts and otherwise

No they don't.

Re-read cause your making a small subset into something bigger than it is.

47 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

Uhm, yes, why would he lie about that? I'm not sure why you seem to not believe him.

Not saying I don't believe them I saying it's not definitive and people who aren't scum can still vote for them if they have enough reason.

49 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

You didn't have 'data?' Now what does that mean?

You didn't post much so I didn't have a ton of data(posts) to go off of. 

51 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

There was more than enough reason, which would be apparent if you just READ other posts.

For others sure but not enough for me, at least at the time.

52 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I feel like you're voting me out of spite here. Kind of childish.

Apparently I can't vote for someone I find suspicious because they happen to find me suspicious because then I'm automatically doing it out of spite.

If anything that's exactly what you're doing.

1 minute ago, Greencapps said:

No they don't.

Re-read cause your making a small subset into something bigger than it is.

Not saying I don't believe them I saying it's not definitive and people who aren't scum can still vote for them if they have enough reason.

You didn't post much so I didn't have a ton of data(posts) to go off of. 

For others sure but not enough for me, at least at the time.

Apparently I can't vote for someone I find suspicious because they happen to find me suspicious because then I'm automatically doing it out of spite.

If anything that's exactly what you're doing.

I admit upon re-reading I did see some posts that were meaningful, but people don't suspect you for nothing and I agree with those people.

Arcanite is a newbie, and has literally no reason to lie about that. He could have chosen the easy way out but he does this. I don't think he is lying.

I posted more than enough to at least for an opinion on me. I posted what I felt like was the right amount, and at the end of last day I just wasn't feeling the mafia mood.

I'm not saying you can't, i'm saying that it doesn't look like it. The only reason you have given for finding me suspicious is ''Because I happen to find you suspicious''. And you keep bringing up this 'No you'. And no, i'm not doing that. I actually gave more than 1 reason to suspect you.

1 hour ago, Michelaar said:

You didn't have 'data?' Now what does that mean? There was more than enough reason, which would be apparent if you just READ other posts. I feel like you're voting me out of spite here. Kind of childish.

you just did the exact same thing lol

I'm inclined to think the RNGed claim is legit bc Prims was waiting on some actions and I don't see why Arcanite would lie about being RNGed when they had a reason to target Rapier anyway.

Capps, did you reread yet?

##Vote: Anime27Arts

2 hours ago, Michelaar said:

I admit upon re-reading I did see some posts that were meaningful, but people don't suspect you for nothing and I agree with those people.

I have no problem with you suspecting me but saying that I haven't done anything is just not true.

Arcanite is a newbie, and has literally no reason to lie about that. He could have chosen the easy way out but he does this. I don't think he is lying.

It could be a fake role that Prims gave the mafia or it could be that the mafia can talk and a more experienced player gave it to her as a lie. 

I personally trust them but nothing is for certain and the fact that you are so sure that anyone who votes for them is mafia rubs me the wrong way.

I posted more than enough to at least for an opinion on me. I posted what I felt like was the right amount, and at the end of last day I just wasn't feeling the mafia mood.

The impression I got was a very non impression.

You were exceedingly quiet and when you did post it was either a whole lot of nothing or just parroting others. You didn't do much scum hunting at all. I always  thought you were a bit off but enough people just thought it's your play style that I dismissed it.

The blatant fallacies and overly aggressive opinion on Arc's detractors however was enough to push me over the edge.

3 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

I have no problem with you suspecting me but saying that I haven't done anything is just not true.

It could be a fake role that Prims gave the mafia or it could be that the mafia can talk and a more experienced player gave it to her as a lie. 

I personally trust them but nothing is for certain and the fact that you are so sure that anyone who votes for them is mafia rubs me the wrong way.

The impression I got was a very non impression.

You were exceedingly quiet and when you did post it was either a whole lot of nothing or just parroting others. You didn't do much scum hunting at all. I always  thought you were a bit off but enough people just thought it's your play style that I dismissed it.

The blatant fallacies and overly aggressive opinion on Arc's detractors however was enough to push me over the edge.

If you couldn't tell I wasn't being serious when I said ''Everyone who votes arc is mafia'' and I thought that was kind of obvious but I guess not. But it looks like you didn't read either. I have submitted enough useful things that I felt like outing.

2 hours ago, SB. said:

Not fully yet, No.

Wednesdays are hectic due to all the stuff I have after school. I'll try to get my new reads out as fast as I can but no promises.

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

If you couldn't tell I wasn't being serious when I said ''Everyone who votes arc is mafia'' and I thought that was kind of obvious but I guess not.

Then why didn't you bring this up in the first place instead of debating me over the validity of their claims. This feels like a last ditch attempt to win a failing argument. Kinda scummy.

Also this is D2 the time for jokes has passed especially in such a serious post.

6 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

But it looks like you didn't read either. I have submitted enough useful things that I felt like outing.

I've re read your stuff and my opinion hasn't changed.

18 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

Then why didn't you bring this up in the first place instead of debating me over the validity of their claims. This feels like a last ditch attempt to win a failing argument. Kinda scummy.

Also this is D2 the time for jokes has passed especially in such a serious post.

I've re read your stuff and my opinion hasn't changed.

Because I didn't know if you were being serious or not.

I say otherwise.

Fair enough.

I think @Greencapps giving up just makes it look like some last minute scummy pity party nonsense 

I am honestly not sure what to think about them anymore.... but if you give up then there's no reason to keep you.... though you say you're trying to help as much as possible before you die

Why don't you help me figure out where the heck @Rex Glacies is? Haven't seen them in a while..... kind of suspicious to me

And even though Shinori decided not to vote me, they aren't off my radar. I'm watching you
O.O

@Rapier So you're guilty

Do we all just lynch Rapier to see if I'm sane? 

I honestly want to use my "##Investigate" on Capps so we can settle this once and for all tbh

Not sure if it'd be wise, since we seem to suspect them already anyway.

5 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I think @Greencapps giving up just makes it look like some last minute scummy pity party nonsense 

I am honestly not sure what to think about them anymore.... but if you give up then there's no reason to keep you.... though you say you're trying to help as much as possible before you die

I've resigned myself to the fact I'm probably going to die.

As much as I want to quit I won't because that wouldn't be fair to the town. I have a job to do and I'll see it through.

But yea do what you want to me.

Maybe then we'll see if you're sane.

I don't want to lynch Rapier just in case caus he could be useful.

42 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

I don't want to lynch Rapier just in case caus he could be useful.

Or both of you are scum working together @.@

53 minutes ago, Greencapps said:

As much as I want to quit I won't because that wouldn't be fair to the town. I have a job to do and I'll see it through.

You must be vanilla, assuming you are town

Don't think you would be saying this if you had a role, or something else to contribute

Or you're scum and you're trying to extend your life.... I don't even know anymore.

What I do know is, my action is useless if Rapier doesn't die next night OR we lynch him now

or I investigate someone else and kill them instead, like you for example. If you want to quit or just give up, make yourself useful in that way then. We'd have to wait even longer, but hey.

Looks like it was the Greencapps and Michelaar show while I was asleep. Both of them have their points, but I also feel like some of their points are stretching a bit. Both are going after each other for doing some similar things, and... I'm not really sure what to make of it. I doubt both of them are Mafia, but I'm just not sure which of them are most likely to be Mafia, so I'm gonna wait on them a bit more.

Arcanite seems more confident since using their role, which makes sense I suppose. Their willingness to kill off whoever strikes me as a bit much though. Not sure if I like the vibes their giving off right now, but I can't deny that I'm also curious to find out for sure how it works, so I'll give them a bit of leeway for now. But if the scum vibes increase, then I'm willing to take the risk of voting for them even if it means missing out on their ability.

SB.... I'm incredibly confused by your vote. You're two posts give very little insight, and even then the person you vote for isn't mentioned at all? Could you give a bit more detail (as in, any at all) as to why Anime has your vote for being scum?

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

You must be vanilla, assuming you are town

To my disappointment yes I am.

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I investigate someone else and kill them instead, like you for example.

Yea sure.

I'll still have a day or more to scum hunt too.

There's always the chance that you're scum looking for an easy kill but eh we'll know after 2 lynches I guess

46 minutes ago, DefaultBeep said:

Arcanite seems more confident since using their role, which makes sense I suppose. Their willingness to kill off whoever strikes me as a bit much though. Not sure if I like the vibes their giving off right now, but I can't deny that I'm also curious to find out for sure how it works, so I'll give them a bit of leeway for now. But if the scum vibes increase, then I'm willing to take the risk of voting for them even if it means missing out on their ability.

I am more comfy because now I am not trying to get everyone to not kill me LOL

My primary focus is figuring out what to do with my action, and not getting night killed, aside from trying to think who else is scum.

Also @Magnificence Incarnate 
Any particular reason why you voted Bart and not me? I'm not saying I wanted you to vote me, I am just curious as to why.

Was that just a last minute yolo vote? lol

Well...seems like we lost one of the really good investigators...... That really sucks. :/

I'm going to read over everything posted again and see if anyone could have possible had it out for Sunwoo.

6 hours ago, SB. said:

I'm inclined to think the RNGed claim is legit bc Prims was waiting on some actions and I don't see why Arcanite would lie about being RNGed when they had a reason to target Rapier anyway.

##Vote: Anime27Arts

If you don't mind me asking, why exactly am I your vote?  Neither of the messages you posted on D2 says anything about me until you actually voted so I'm a little confused.

18 minutes ago, Anime27Arts said:

I'm going to read over everything posted again and see if anyone could have possible had it out for Sunwoo.

Not for nothing

But uh

Shinori was quite notable for keeping their vote on sunwoo for an interestingly long time

Perhaps he, being the scum he is, thought that Sunwoo was a townie and knew they were doing some good scum hunting as well.... 

On 10/22/2017 at 5:13 PM, Shinori said:

- Boron's post on page 8 is nothing but her thoughts on players and it doesn't really show who she thinks is scum either, this NEEDS to be addressed.  This has been a fairly recurring theme in her posts and playstyle this game.

I mean they said this, and to my knowledge nobody really acknowledged it, AND Shinori didn't even seem to care

Perhaps they gave up and figured they'd nightkill Sunwoo first and then come back to me (since scum would assume I would be protected, and didn't want to waste their night kill (he himself may not be the night killer but it could even be that as Bartozio said the Scums are communicating with each other))

Sunwoo was going from person to person scum hunting pretty much

It was only a matter of time before they reached Shinori anyway 

Also this

On 10/22/2017 at 11:34 PM, Sunwoo said:

I don't expect Arcanite to know that Shinori doesn't really post a whole lot on average in mafia games,

I mean

Sunwoo obviously has played with Shinori enough to know this

So

One can conclude

at some point

Sunwoo would have figured out something

Jus sayin'

I am not obsessed with Shinori I swear

2 hours ago, Greencapps said:

There's always the chance that you're scum looking for an easy kill but eh we'll know after 2 lynches I guess

You're just jealous of my role
Wouldn't be so sad and ready to leave if you had something important to do eh?

2 hours ago, Greencapps said:

Yea sure.

I'll still have a day or more to scum hunt too.

For now.... I think we should keep you alive
If NO ONE else seems more scummy than you, and actually an imminent threat, then we lynch you. Seems like the best course of action in my opinion

I may only be a noob, but I think you should have saved your "Just let me die" thing for the end of the day rather than the beginning, since it makes you look guilty if you do it at the start of the day "Hey I'll throw myself a pity party so people don't come down on me early. It'll give me some time to throw shade on someone else and I can aim to live one extra night at least".

Like I seriously do not see the point of saying "I give up" RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY if you're town. What benefit do you lose by trying to fight your way out or convince us that you aren't scum? Literally what? Cause I can't think of any.... everyone was either confused by me, or thought I was scum, period (until before the role claim anyway). Didn't stop me, and I'm a noob.

And you're just like

"Lynch me"

seems odd for an experienced player....

Day 2.1 - Votals
Zneteo2.jpg

Greencapps (2) - Rapier, Michelaar
Michelaar (1) - Greencapps
Anime27Arts (1) - SB

Not Voting (7): Arcanite, Anime27Arts, DefaultBeep, Mackc2, Magnificence Incarnate, Rex Glacies, Shinori

You have 50 hours and 6 minutes to decide on a lynch. With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

@Arcanite still never said I'm giving up. I've yet to make a big post because I have stuff going on.

I'm down to get lynched after you inspect me because I'm already highly suspect to most people and knowing if you're sane or not could be of great use to the town. I'm still going to scum hunt and I'll continue to play until I die. 

Sure I felt like not wanting to play because I:

A. Fucked up royaly D1

B. I was expecting a suspect list so it wasn't as mind game-y. The fact that there wasn't one really disheartened me.

I didn't throw a pity party to throw people off my sent or anything. I said what I said cause those were my genuine reactions to recent events. As a human I wanted to share with others who would understand and because it's a NOC game this was literally the only way the rules allowed it. Hell Rapier did the same right at the start of the night.

But I guess a robot wouldn't understand emotions would they

/s

I am here... after basically dying in real life. I shouldn't be as busy now so hopefully I can post more often now.

Anyway, dang. R.I.P. Bartozio and Sunwoo. And... why exactly was Bartozio being suspected? He wasn't really high up in my list and I never really suspected him, let alone expected him to be lynched day 1. Granted, I wasn't able to thoroughly analyze everything but it still caught me off guard.

As for current players, Greencapps is acting weird. Sure he was expecting things to be different, but you'd think he would have read a mafia game or two on this site to get a feel on what they're like. So, his actions seem suicidal. I'm going to assume a few possibilities:

a. Greencapps is innocent. His current thoughts on thinking he'll be lynched are genuine, and he simply wasn't expecting the game to be played this way.

b. Greencapps is guilty. He is saying this because he feels he is being too suspected, and thus, is basically giving up already.

... Either option is counter intuitive, and doesn't make sense.

Rapier and Arcanite... hmm... some more possibilities. Assuming their abilities aren't locked to the town...

a. Both Rapier and Arcanite are innocent, and Arcanite is an insane cop.

b. Rapier is guilty, and Arcanite is an honest cop.

c. Rapier is innocent, and Arcanite is a lying cop who wants people to think Rapier is guilty.

d. Both Rapier and Arcanite are guilty, and are working together to make the town not suspect them.

Of these options, c. and d. are unlikely. If c. were the case, why would Arcanite say they might be an insane cop if they could lie and pretend to be an honest one? If d. was the case, why would Arcanite have said late day 1:

On 10/23/2017 at 7:53 PM, Arcanite said:

Once I know whether or not I am sane or insane (by investigating someone and seeing what they are when they die) then I am essentially 100% accurate 

It implies that Arcanite wanted to investigate someone, and then lynch them. So if both Rapier and Arcanite were scum, why would Arcanite investigate Rapier? From this logic, I'm going to assume Arcanite isn't scum, but I'll hold Rapier with a bit of suspicion. After all, his posts late day 1 were basically "I'm the insomniac, so I'm innocent!" which is a rather weird logic.

Finally, Marth. His last minute change of vote was rather strange, though I am willing to believe he was simply adding to the train to eliminate the slim chance of a tie vote.