Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!

Vaximillian

Voting Gauntlet: Short-Haired Ladies vs. Long-Haired Gents!  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Whom are you going to support?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 05:00 AM

2 minutes ago, Clogon said:

Don't forget no more day light savings so the gauntlet ends in 2 hours.

Yay, I can get some sleep, since I have to wake up at 5:00AM.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Soren is too far behind to overshoot.  Even if Soren got 900Million (more than he's gotten so far) and Ryoma got nothing, Soren would still be about 500Million behind.

Soren did actually get a bit above 900 mil (910,237,433) two hours ago. It's a billion or more that he's never gotten in a hour.

New hour, time to see what happened since getting home from work.

• Team Amelia still has a lock on a win.
  • Team Shanna looks like she'll win against Team Hinoka because the last Hinoka multiplier landed them deep on the Shanna side of the DMZ, and Hinoka's hourly gain isn't quite enough to take the lead back without a significant rally. Team Hinoka needs to acquire points at double their recent rate to catch up.
  • Still waiting on this hour's results for Takumi v. Karel. Team Karel needs to underperform by just a bit to take a win, but even then Team Takumi might still be able to recover with a strong enough rally.
  • Soren v. Ryoma is too close to call, but Soren has the advantage right now.

In other news, I'm in a terrible mood from making three successively worse moves that cost me the win on a Team Amelia second-to-last-hour multiplier. I refuse to use Light's Blessings.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

In other news, I'm in a terrible mood from making three successively worse moves that cost me the win on a Team Amelia second-to-last-hour multiplier. I refuse to use Light's Blessings.

Gauntlet battles during multiplier hours are pretty much the only time I use them now.  Every other mode either doesn't let you use them and/or you can try again without too much trouble.

18 hours ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I'm definitely going to start building her next then. I may try to build a +ATK version of her on my main account since I know I have a few of those lying around. Ever since I built Lukas, enemy phase units have started to grow on me. I don't even mind dishing out the extra feathers for QR3. 

Haha, so does this mean that playing with my characters has inspired you to build two characters now? If so, awesome! :D

+Atk is definitely a good nature for Tiki as well, and I have a +Atk/-HP Tiki saved just in case I want to switch over. I don't think I will, because I love her absurd defenses, but just in case. I also find her Atk stat to be less important because she does magical damage and Res is usually the weakest stat on those doing physical attacks, and, if it isn't, then the attacker usually has low HP. So I prefer the +Def nature, stacked with Def+3 in the A-slot (for now). I'm planning on giving her Steady Stance 3 from the spare BK when I get enough feathers. I'll also give her QR3 sometime after that--I haven't yet because, well, QR3 is not that much better than QR2, and a merge is always a more significant improvement!

28 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Also, I got @Astellius's Tiki. She basically took on the entire round.

Perhaps one day, my own Tiki will be that good. Or at least good enough to warrant existing on my dragon team.

I'm glad she did well for you! And thanks for letting me know she made it over to you too! I like being able to share characters I've put a lot of work into.

If Katarina and Hinoka drop out, I won’t have anyone to support anymore.

Soren has been doing Ashera’s work since I’ve got him in April… but I’m not a big fan of his character.

Ryoma and Takumi refuse to come to me, and so I refuse to support them. Same for Amelia with an added reason of me preferring her as a paladin in Sacred Stones. Lady paladins >>> lady generals.

Shanna is… there. I’m not invested in her or anything, and I’m not even sure I have any spare Shannas at all anymore.

3 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Gauntlet battles during multiplier hours are pretty much the only time I use them now.  Every other mode either doesn't let you use them and/or you can try again without too much trouble.

I swear Voting Gauntlet battles during multiplier hours are the only time I ever actually game over these days.

But I have my pride and this isn't worth what little value my pride has.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Ryoma and Takumi refuse to come to me, and so I refuse to support them.

That's pretty petty...  I like it.

That's the main reason I didn't join Team Minerva back in the Wyvern Gauntlet.

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ryoma and Takumi refuse to come to me, and so I refuse to support them. Same for Amelia with an added reason of me preferring her as a paladin in Sacred Stones. Lady paladins >>> lady generals.

Shanna rocks.

But if you could do one more pull, and you get one of the brothers, would you support them?

1 minute ago, Rezzy said:

That's the main reason I didn't join Team Minerva back in the Wyvern Gauntlet.

Ironically, I actually joined team Minerva back in the fliers gauntler in hopes of getting her. I did get a 5★ Minerva from that banner, in any case. Just not the person.

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

Shanna rocks.

But if you could do one more pull, and you get one of the brothers, would you support them?

I just need to play Binding Blade. The backlog is real.

Yeah, I probably would. If either of them changed his mind, I’m open to change mine.

Oh, I remembered I have a Karel. Karel it is, most likely.

8 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ryoma and Takumi refuse to come to me, and so I refuse to support them.

That's why I'm not on team Hinoka. I guess me and my Hoshidan wife are having a spat right now. 

I'm rank 230 in Takumi's army, despite I've only been around for 2 multiplier hours and haven't even been playing super consistently. I'm not sure how I'm that high up but okay. 

20 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ceterum censeo, multiplicatorem esse delenda.

Say it as often as you want, you're no Africanus, much less Rome itself. Your cry shall fall into obscurity. I pity thee.

I just finished sacrificing 100 lobsters to Soren, and a few lambs too, since I know he likes the meat. My shrine smells delicious, I pray he delights in the offering and that it empowers him further.

By the way, how about some music to amp the mood?

@MrSmokestack, @KongDude
Sheep daughter putting in work out here. She also killed off the traitorous Ike after Soren committed tactical suicide anyways.

TXHtcGH.png?1

13 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I have Ryoma and I still will not join him under any circumstances. I also don't have Takumi but also would never join him even if I did have him. So it goes without saying that if the finals are between Amelia and Ryoma/Takumi, I'm going with Amelia even though I don't have her either.

6 minutes ago, Skylorella Con said:

Soren is so close to winning, I don't want him to lose now! 

lol it's almost 3 AM for UK, you waiting for that potential final bonus?

Why are you awake

I'm kind of hoping Soren lose so that team Ryoma doesn't turn into salt and it turns into a whole thing like cam and lyn heh
I just want peace ;-;

1 minute ago, Arcanite said:

I'm kind of hoping Soren lose so that team Ryoma doesn't turn into salt and it turns into a whole thing like cam and lyn heh
I just want peace ;-;

Yeah, this... I want Ryoma to win because I like him a lot and I dislike Soren, but also because if Ryoma loses, the salt would just be so ugh.

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

lI'm kind of hoping Soren lose so that team Ryoma doesn't turn into salt and it turns into a whole thing like cam and lyn heh
I just want peace ;-;

On the contrary, I'm gonna be somewhat sad that there isn't gonna be enough salt if Ryoma loses because people just don't care enough :(

2 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

I just want peace ;-;

Peace? I hate the word. Just as I hate hell, all lobsters and...well, I can't hate Oboro.

----

I'm looking at people using Light's Blessings to save them from bad match ups and meanwhile I'm using my lv 1 Soren (bad nature, never trained him) for multiplier battles, getting easy wins. Excellent strategy, Soren.

7 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

lol it's almost 3 AM for UK, you waiting for that potential final bonus?

Why are you awake

I just want peace ;-;

Hahaha! I love Soren and he's keeping me up. XD 

I really want him to win this, I'm kinda out of flags though, just doing what ever little scoring I can.

Edited by Skylorella Con