Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MisfitMiju said:

Welp I'm about to dump all my votes on shadow dragon marth he deserves something and shouldn't be denied when he's this close and props to alfonse, eliwood, sigurd, and the eternal memelord reinhardt

Since Male Robin is unlikely to win, I shall vote for Shadow Dragon Marth as well.

Hm, those are some interesting results. Can't say I expected Celica to be so high, nor Tharja to drop off so much. I am happy to see it's not as predictable as "the runners up from last year will win," like I'd initially assumed. I suppose with the poll now being more focused on FEH players rather than FE fans in general, the demographic sorta shifts. Only two of the characters I've voted for so far (and intend of voting for) actually made it into the top 20 for their gender (Kliff & Morgan (F)), but I didn't really expect my votes to win anyway, and I was really just voting as an expression on interest in those characters. At least some of them might find their way into the next Farfetched Heroes, if not a regular banner.

I can't help but wonder what they'd do for a banner with the current leaders, though, since none of them really seem to be associated with colourless to me, and I feel like they'll probably one to do one of each colour like last year.

Anyway, todays votes went to Ross and Cervantes. Clearly I'm not aiming for the top.

Edited by C. Turtle

Wow Leif rose a ton from last time.  He was 157 in first CYL i believe.  Also Loki being that high up is shocking, but if the results stay the same I will be happy.  I'm a big fan of Ephraim, Hector, and Celica, and while Camilla isn't my favorite I don't mind her.  

Also looks like Marth is getting screwed by the vote split.

I would've been happier to see Tharja in 2nd place instead of Camilla.... I'm super happy that Celica is winning though!

Anyways, I don't know if I should go back to Eirika or start voting for Azura. I really don't want to see Camilla Emblem.

I'm surprised Sigurd is so high! Yay for awesome Jugdral horse lord. ^^

I hope Ephraim stays where he is if he doesn't get first! I'd LOVE having CYL versions of both my favorite lords! (as Ike already won) ^^

Can't believe Camilla and Loki are so high though. Like wtf? Camilla's had more than enough alts and Loki is just stupid fanservice. >_>

Edited by Anacybele

26 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

DUb29l_U8AAEQvZ.jpgDUb29l_U8AEC_aZ.jpg

Here are the mid-term results everyone! Looks like the combination of Western + Japanese votes have led to SOME unexpected placements ^.^

Nice to see some results.

• Celica - Very happy about this! 
  • Camilla - no. just no. Can i give negative votes?
  • Eirika - Happy to see her up her, let's give her more votes to get a third version!

• Hector - YES!!! Brave Hector is going to be awesome!! FE7 is my favorite, so yay!!
  • Ephraim - Very nice to see! 
  • Marth - It's about time Marth gets some attention! He could really use a Brave Version.

I'm happy to see Ninian, Delthea, Veronica, Owain, Leo, and Kilff in the top 20! I really want Owain!

Edited by Lord_Grima

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'm surprised Sigurd is so high! Yay for awesome Jugdral horse lord. ^^

I hope Ephraim stays where he is if he doesn't get first! I'd LOVE having CYL versions of both my favorite lords! (as Ike already won) ^^

Can't believe Camilla and Loki are so high though. Like wtf? Camilla's had more than enough alts and Loki is just stupid fanservice. >_>

Never! Marth shall defeat him!!!

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Never! Marth shall defeat him!!!

Uh, weren't you pushing for Robin?

EDIT: Really, Jaafers? Seriously, fucking stop it.

Edited by Anacybele

27 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

DUb29l-VoAE1KPJ.jpg

Here are the mid-term results everyone! Looks like the combination of Western + Japanese votes have led to SOME unexpected placements ^.^

>Reinhardt in 5th place
>Loki in 7th place

Why and how

I mean, I even voted for Reinhardt but why

Loki and Laevatein ... I have no comment. Other than I kind of have a nasty feeling why they're so popular.

Surprisingly, the Askrs don't seem to be that low ... now I wonder who's going to be dead last.

Uh, weren't you pushing for Robin?

EDIT: Jaafers, dude, seriously, fucking stop it.

Robin's in 7th place. Unless the majority of the Fire Emblem community shifts to his side, Marth is the only chance for Ephraim to lose. So I'm shifting to Marth. 

@Jaafers1: You are being really rude. Stop it.

Edited by omegaxis1

5 minutes ago, Jaafers1 said:

As expected, and as I previously said, Tellius did god awful lol. Thank Naga.

I expected as much here glad Loki and Laevatein are the 2nd-3rd popular Heroes characters! and the handheld side still triumphed with some FE 4/5 in there.

Edited by Blade Lord Lyn

3 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Robin's in 7th place. Unless the majority of the Fire Emblem community shifts to his side, Marth is the only chance for Ephraim to lose. So I'm shifting to Marth.

Well, you don't have to rain on my parade, sheesh...

1 minute ago, Lushen said:

No.  Both Marth and Ephraim will overtake Hector!

... Ehhh... I still don't like Ephraim though... but I'll be honest, I really do want Marth to at least get a Brave version. The man deserves one. He's the face of Fire Emblem, for crying out loud. 

Well, you don't have to rain on my parade, sheesh...

Oh come on, like losing to Marth is a bad thing?

Just so people know, here is the old CYL Interim.  

Spoiler

fire-emblem-standings.jpg

Can you spot a difference between the interim and the resutls?  Yea me neither.  As I said before I'd wager ~80% of the total votes are in.  Remember there are probably a lot of people who just stopped voting by now.  I still hope Ephraim can overtake Hector though.

Also Marth (Mystery) in 9th place...wow.  Worst thing is you can't really preach to anyone b/c the people doing that aren't on forums/reddit/twitter.

Edited by Lushen

46 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

DUb29l-VoAE1KPJ.jpg

@Lau

3rd place...  3rd place!

#RallyMarth

34 minutes ago, UNLEASH IT said:

>Marth getting hindered by himself again

That's just not fair.

But damn it all

31 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

Considering Alfonse is so high, what little repute this thing had as a legitimate metric for popularity may be compromised though.

I mean, from what amount of screentime we see of him, I'd say its (somewhat) well warranted. This recent chapter left a me a good impression, at least.

On a lesser note, should this come to pass, we may see a fight of the Hero-Kings in the impending CYL Gauntlet. Quite literally a match of the century

Edited by Motendra

1 minute ago, Motendra said:

@Lau

3rd place...  3rd place!

But damn it all

I mean, from what amount of screentime we see of him, I'd say its (somewhat) well warranted. This recent chapter left a me a good impression, at least.

On a lesser note, should this come to pass, we may see a fight of the Hero-Kings in the impending CYL Gauntlet. Quite literally a match of the century

You have my support now. I shall now use my remaining votes for the Hero King Marth. The Shadow Dragon one I mean.