Choose Your Legends: Round 2 - Jan 21 - 28! Who will YOU vote for? [FEB 1: RESULTS ARE IN]

Coolmanio

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

You aren't going to like everyone you touch.  That's also natural.  I was somewhat neutral about Raigh, and then I heard his lines.  He's now near and dear to my heart, and my first vote went towards his brother.  I wasn't a fan of Camilla until I got her Spring outfit. . .and she's now a permanent part of my team.  I was fond of Titania, then I heard her level-up lines, and lost a bit of faith in the writing team.

There's no telling what will happen with each new incarnation of a character.  If you don't like someone, then make a mental note of it and move on.  The roster is huge, and there's bound to be someone who you'll take a fancy to!  Perhaps the developers will do the impossible, and release a version of Micaiah that I like. . .I can dream, can't I?

I see. Well, I can't say I have any anecdotes like that... Well, wait, I guess Abel could count, but he already sounded cool to me, so I'm not sure. Heroes just confirmed to me that I was right to think he's cool.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Liliesgrace said:

I know that lore-wise Marth ends up being king, and Chrom becomes Exalt, but I'm honestly surprised that there's isn't Cipher or other artwork done for the others (I believe one of Chrom's Cipher cards has him in Exalt garb).

Yes. Chrom has a Cipher card in his Exalt garb. King Xander and King Ryoma have Cipher cards too. 

Regarding characters I don’t like: There haven’t been any changes of what I think of them in their FEH incarnations. I still dislike them greatly. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Everyone here fighting over popular characters and whatnot, while I'm just here thinking that none of the characters I like are ever going to be chosen for CYL until every other character has been eliminated for being chosen before them. Ah, the woes of loving obscure characters -- my torment never ends.

At any rate, I'm relatively excited for any outcome, regardless of who wins. I will admit, though, that I'm really hoping a character not on the roster wins -- because I'm tired of seeing the same units repeatedly -- but I have a feeling that won't happen. I hope we'll be able to choose one for free again because I have no orbs at this moment in time and probably won't for a long while as I hoard them again.

Edited by saisymbolic

1 minute ago, saisymbolic said:

Everyone here fighting over popular characters and whatnot, while I'm just here thinking that none of the characters I like are ever going to be chosen for CYL until every other character has been eliminated for being chosen before them. Ah, the woes of loving obscure characters -- my torment never ends.

At any rate, I'm relatively excited for any outcome, regardless of who wins. I will admit, though, that I'm really hoping a character not on the roster wins -- because I'm tired of seeing the same units repeatedly -- but I have a feeling that won't happen. I hope we'll be able to choose one for free again because I have no orbs at this moment in time and probably won't for a long while as I hoard them again.

I like Tomas.  Yeah, that guy from SD/NM that very few people care about.  Odds of him getting into the game are abysmally low. . .but it won't stop me from trying!

14 minutes ago, DarkLordIvy said:

Awakening DLC art... That would be the bad timeline.

Yeah, pretty much. And it's not like Ike came out of that any better than Micaiah...

11 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Are you trying to get yourself banned? :P:

Well, I do consider myself a glutton for punishment at times. Why else would I think a Metronome only run in a Pokemon game would be a good idea?

At least Awakening!Micaiah is tolerable to look at compared to another piece of art of a female mage from FE that I've seen. That one literally eats your soul, it's that bad. 

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I like Tomas.  Yeah, that guy from SD/NM that very few people care about.  Odds of him getting into the game are abysmally low. . .but it won't stop me from trying!

Hey I voted/ going to vote for Nagi, Barst, Cecil, Marisha, Athena, Malice, Wolf, and Caeda. There are quite a few Archanea characters I enjoy.

Day 1: Cordelia

Day 2: Isthar

Day 3: Nino

Day 4: Potentially: Ophelia

I'm actually not sure who else to vote for from here on

Edited by Ae†her

1 minute ago, eclipse said:

We must keep up the good fight! Our beloved underdogs will have their glory one day even though I had to look up who Tomas was.

I've long since decided to throw my support behind the characters that I love. Makes me feel much better about the results at the end of the day.

9 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

At least Awakening!Micaiah is tolerable to look at compared to another piece of art of a female mage from FE that I've seen. That one literally eats your soul, it's that bad. 

When she was released, there was quite the uproar!  One of the problems was her pose - a position I sit in when I want to be comfy. :P:

5 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Hey I voted/ going to vote for Nagi, Barst, Cecil, Marisha, Athena, Malice, Wolf, and Caeda. There are quite a few Archanea characters I enjoy.

Caeda is reasonably popular!  And Barst/Athena made it in, somehow.  Of the characters from Archanea that I liked enough to write about, the only one that made it in was Gordin (Abel/Draug/Palla were happenstance, and Merric's a bit below Gordin in terms of writing.  Gordin was a lot more fun to write about.  I guess Palla was, too, though I had to pull her personality out of thin air.).

3 minutes ago, saisymbolic said:

We must keep up the good fight! Our beloved underdogs will have their glory one day even though I had to look up who Tomas was.

I've long since decided to throw my support behind the characters that I love. Makes me feel much better about the results at the end of the day.

Yes!  Vote for what you love!  No one can take that from you~!

(I still voted Knoll today, even if he's not a cute green-haired guy)

Edited by eclipse

18 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I actually like Tomas quite a bit. He's just a chill dude with a cool design!

Now if only more people would like and vote for Brom...

5 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Caeda is reasonably popular!  And Barst/Athena made it in, somehow.  Of the characters from Archanea that I liked enough to write about, the only one that made it in was Gordin (Abel/Draug/Palla were happenstance, and Merric's a bit below Gordin in terms of writing.  Gordin was a lot more fun to write about.  I guess Palla was, too, though I had to pull her personality out of thin air.).

I know that, it would be nice if Nagi, Cecil, Marisha, Malice, Wolf, got into the game. I have been waiting since the game as been announced for Malice to be in.

4 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I actually like Tomas quite a bit. He's just a chill dude with a cool design!

Now if only more people would like and vote for Brom...

The supports in NM show that Tomas is anything BUT chill.  But that's okay, I like my quiet lunatics, too~! :P:

I'll toss a vote Brom's way. . .but only one of them!

2 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I know that, it would be nice if Nagi, Cecil, Marisha, Malice, Wolf, got into the game. I have been waiting since the game as been announced for Malice to be in.

No Sedgar? :(:

I see Tomas being mentioned in this thread.  I'm here.

I will never whale in this game, but you'd better believe I'd build him up if by some miracle he got added.  Gave him a vote in the first CYL, and will likely do so again.  There are dozens of us!

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

The supports in NM show that Tomas is anything BUT chill.  But that's okay, I like my quiet lunatics, too~! :P:

I'll toss a vote Brom's way. . .but only one of them!

Ah, I'm not all familiar with the NM supports, I went more off SD, he seemed pretty chill there. I'll toss a vote at him, but which one?

RD Brom!

Just now, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Ah, I'm not all familiar with the NM supports, I went more off SD, he seemed pretty chill there. I'll toss a vote at him, but which one?

RD Brom!

SD Tomas, because he was pretty chill there!  I'll vote for Brom tomorrow.  Thanks~!

In NM. . .

Spoiler

his hobby was shooting small objects off of people's heads.

8 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I'm for certain voting for Wolf one of these days, so you're not alone. I also want to vote for Horace but looking at Zelgius sort of makes up for that a little bit.

1 hour ago, Silver-Haired Maiden said:

Just an idea but if Micaiah happens to win it along with the popular other options they could do a "Future Ruler" theme. I think that could be cool!

King Ephraim, Queen Micaiah, King Hector, Queen Celica...

Just saying......

I'd personally love to see Singer Micaiah, myself.

I mean why not? She's as much of a Singer as Inigo is a Dancer.

32 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I'd say Gangrel or maybe a Morgan will introduce it. 

I hope not. Levin Sword is far more iconic to Robin than it is Gangrel, even if he does have it first. XP

2 minutes ago, Jave said:

I'd personally love to see Singer Micaiah, myself.

I mean why not? She's as much of a Singer as Inigo is a Dancer.

Nah, it should go for the Herons, if they can ever come in here, since the laguz are not in this game yet.

1 minute ago, omegaxis1 said:

Nah, it should go for the Herons, if they can ever come in here, since the laguz are not in this game yet.

Why not all of them?