• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going with the units I actually have...let’s see...S!Chrom, S!Lucina, S!Xander, X!Kagero and S!Catria...

I’ll probably go with either S!Xander or S!Catria depending on how Round 1 is arranged. 

So, predictors, where do the feathers fall?

I'm tempted to set my lead as Carrot Lance Ephraim as a joke, but I probably won't keep it there for too long 

Edited by Korath88

So I was going for Bunny!Sharena since she is the cutest, but..

Well I pulled a BunnyCamilla, so I am switching to her side in the name of feathers.

This gauntlet looks so dull to me. I'll go in for the feathers, but I don't expect any of the ones I vote for to last long when you have both Camilla and Lucina on the gauntlet.

I'll start with Bunny Chrom, since he just edges out over Alfonse as my favourite, and then see who I can move onto from there. Part of me expects all the guys to lose out first round.

This makes me even more certain we're going to have Brides Part 2 in June so they can have the even more boring Battle of the Brides. They might surprise me, though, and make it Brides vs Grooms, but I hold little hope.

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

This makes me even more certain we're going to have Brides Part 2 in June so they can have the even more boring Battle of the Brides. They might surprise me, though, and make it Brides vs Grooms, but I hold little hope.

Anna did won the bouquet though, so I expect her to come. There may be grooms too, however.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Anna did won the bouquet though, so I expect her to come. There may be grooms too, however.

It's weird. I don't like the idea of seeing Anna as a bride. It feels like it goes against her personality. I'd rather see her in the summer banner, personally. But they did hint last year with the bouquet.

5 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It's weird. I don't like the idea of seeing Anna as a bride. It feels like it goes against her personality.

Nah, she’ll still be in character in that she’ll take a page from Mr. Krabs’s book and get married to money.

Didn't think the rumours about a bunny gauntlet were true since they hadn't said anything about releasing last year's banner again, but what do ya know. I guess I'll go with Chrom. I strongly doubt he'll make it to the final round, so I can support a unit I like and get feathers easier. I'm guessing the final round will be between Kagerou, Camilla or Lucina, depending on how the brackets are laid out.

13 minutes ago, Cute Chao said:

It's weird. I don't like the idea of seeing Anna as a bride. It feels like it goes against her personality. I'd rather see her in the summer banner, personally. But they did hint last year with the bouquet.

An Anna does potentially get married in Awakening, after all.

Just now, Vaximillian said:

An Anna does potentially get married in Awakening, after all.

I did think of that, but then I don't really count the Avatar only ones, even if it does happen. It still doesn't feel right for her to get married, even if Awakening, at least to me.

Oh great, both of my options fight each other in round one. Gosh dang it. I’ll probably pick Kagero to start, then jump ship to Camilla if she wins. If Camilla loses after that, then I have no idea who to go for. It depends on whether Alphonse wins

Huh... well the gauntlet did one good thing... I finally got the last missing member of the original bunny quartet :D

Bunny Lucina has joined my group.

Atm, my priority is Chrom > Alfonse > Xander > Sharena > Lucina > Camilla > Catria > Kagero

Catria would be above Camilla, but I have a Camilla and don't have a Catria, so I'll prioritise that way.

IS seems to be targeting feather mercenaries this time.  First round doesn’t have any super obvious blowouts.  They matched up the heavy hitters against each other.  Round 2 should be better and hopefully an underdog will advance to finals.

Sigh... I really hate this mode.  I refuse to get invested in my favorites because this isn’t a real competition.  I wish they could just throw us a bone and use sensible brackets.

I'll join Catria and if she loses I'll just join the best feather merc candidate because I don't really care for the others in this banner.

So if anyone on team Cat still need some friends here's the number:

Lead is an A. Tiki Lv 40+9 -spd +def.

Edited by Hekselka

Oh gosh... It's gonna' be hard to choose. This time around I have Alfonse, Xander, Lucina, and Chrom. I think I wanna' go with Alfie since I have a newfound appreciation for him. If he's out, I think my teams of preference will be Chrom, Lucina, and Xander. We'll have to see if Camilla or Kagero get screwed over by the multipliers. 

Since both of my 5*+10 characters are green, I think I'll put my WIP up front. Mae's currently +8, but she'll be +9 by time this thing starts I believe. Hopefully she's useful!