• Xander the Pimp
    • Kagero the Ninjabbit
    • Camilla the Naughty Bun
    • Sharena the Bun-Bun Pal
    • Lucina the Eggsalt
    • Catria the Bunnywing
    • Chrom the Helpful Rabbit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/10/2018 at 05:00 AM

8 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

If only I had more orbs so I could blow some of them trying to get a better IV Lucina. Mine is -Atk/+Res.

That's the same nature as my Sharena.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Arthur97 said:

If only I had more orbs so I could blow some of them trying to get a better IV Lucina. Mine is -Atk/+Res.

I got lucky with the one I pulled from Gunnthra's banner (+Spd/-Def) but don't worry, the game was more than happy to screw me over not once (+Res/-Atk) but twice (+Res/-Spd) when it came to Delthea instead.

Anyways, for you and any other prospective Team Lucina members, here's who my lead will be by default.

Spoiler

e4CQVdi.png?1

Actual Stats: HP 44, Atk 53, Spd 42, Def 29, Res 22 and will probably have Draconic Aura + Heavy Blade 3 seal equipped when the time comes

If not her, I got plenty of notable reds to pick from.

Spoiler

qXFuLUd.png?1xwbAJXk.png?1xbsqtCC.png?139x6bLX.png?1

IkO6VMv.png?192h7wv2.png?1GUUgs4L.png?1tQs4psX.png?1

nvvk7dd.png?1rWY9nx4.png?1FZev186.png?1QeCakm4.png?1

MgrWg7h.png?1fn8c79r.png?1t3s1mMg.png?12JwoGu4.png?1

9viAE28.png?1t46LJpa.png?1mLhwlu2.png?1L36CqX7.png?1

8N6WBVD.png?1dec6hre.png?1KXta8Zo.png?1zyc5LR6.png?1

73SoX7b.png?1mHxlxhc.png?1ntknPQv.png?1kmTsOZo.png?1

BzF5Z0g.png?12MeWni1.png?1Voz0eGO.png?19zovb12.png?1

I'm also more than capable of sticking Hone Atk 3 + the Hone Spd 3 seal on someone since I know you run Blarblade+ on bunny Lucina. I can also put out a green or colorless if you'd rather have one of those.

3 hours ago, Poimagic said:

@mampfoid Request sent. I’ve set my NY!Azura as the lead for this gauntlet for flier and dancer support. Haven’t gotten her weapon refined, but I’ll do that once I get enough stones

Accepted! She's always perfect when Fliers participate in VGs. 

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I got lucky with the one I pulled from Gunnthra's banner (+Spd/-Def) but don't worry, the game was more than happy to screw me over not once (+Res/-Atk) but twice (+Res/-Spd) when it came to Delthea instead.

Anyways, for you and any other prospective Team Lucina members, here's who my lead will be by default.

Reveal hidden contents

e4CQVdi.png?1

Actual Stats: HP 44, Atk 53, Spd 42, Def 29, Res 22 and will probably have Draconic Aura + Heavy Blade 3 seal equipped when the time comes

If not her, I got plenty of notable reds to pick from.

Hide contents

qXFuLUd.png?1xwbAJXk.png?1xbsqtCC.png?139x6bLX.png?1

IkO6VMv.png?192h7wv2.png?1GUUgs4L.png?1tQs4psX.png?1

nvvk7dd.png?1rWY9nx4.png?1FZev186.png?1QeCakm4.png?1

MgrWg7h.png?1fn8c79r.png?1t3s1mMg.png?12JwoGu4.png?1

9viAE28.png?1t46LJpa.png?1mLhwlu2.png?1L36CqX7.png?1

8N6WBVD.png?1dec6hre.png?1KXta8Zo.png?1zyc5LR6.png?1

73SoX7b.png?1mHxlxhc.png?1ntknPQv.png?1kmTsOZo.png?1

BzF5Z0g.png?12MeWni1.png?1Voz0eGO.png?19zovb12.png?1

I'm also more than capable of sticking Hone Atk 3 + the Hone Spd 3 seal on someone since I know you run Blarblade+ on bunny Lucina. I can also put out a green or colorless if you'd rather have one of those.

I'll admit, I'm not a fan of Solell as a character.

I think I'll run my Atk/Def bond Chrom. At least for a while. Hopefully I can refine his Falchion before it starts.

31 minutes ago, Arthur97 said:

I'll admit, I'm not a fan of Solell as a character.

I think I'll run my Atk/Def bond Chrom. At least for a while. Hopefully I can refine his Falchion before it starts.

Well if Soleil makes you uncomfortable, I also got my +2 Klein (+Atk/-Res) with this current set:
Brave Bow+, Draw Back, Luna, Death Blow 3, Swordbreaker 3, Threaten Def 3, Squad Ace E 3

There's also his power-crept version ToD!Jakob (+Atk/-Res): 
Brave Bow+, Swap, Ignis, Death Blow 3, Bold Fighter 3, Threaten Def 3, Armored Boots

Oh and regarding my adult Tiki, she is getting my next refine, but I think I won't hit 50 stones until I get the 10 stones from the VG quests.

Have no one of the bunnies so am not sure who to go with as a feather merc...

would kagero even get a lot of multipliers or will it be same hell?

chrom or alfonse may have small team sizes I guess so that's a possible option as well?

4 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

Have no one of the bunnies so am not sure who to go with as a feather merc...

Sharena will definitely get a lot of multipliers. She is still up against Lucina of all people.

3 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Sharena will definitely get a lot of multipliers. She is still up against Lucina of all people.

Honestly, I don't think that'll be the same curb-stomp it was the first time around. I'd guess that Xander will have the smallest team and thus be the best team for feather mercs. Either way, whichever one makes it out of that match is going to get destroyed by whichever pair of boobs advances.

Just now, Tybrosion said:

Either way, whichever one makes it out of that match is going to get destroyed by whichever pair of boobs advances.

Smaller is better :’(

5 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Loki of all freaking characters placing as high as she did in CYL 2 begs to differ.

This fanbase is doomed. Then again, Veronica placed higher, and Celica isn’t the most stacked either.

6 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

This fanbase is doomed. Then again, Veronica placed higher, and Celica isn’t the most stacked either.

Yes, but the simple fact that Loki was even that high up to begin with tells us everything we need to know.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Ah, just about what I expected. As I said already, people can’t make a joke to save their lives these days. April Fools was a stupid mistake.

I found SmashBoards new look...entertaining actually.

4 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yes, but the simple fact that Loki was even that high up to begin with tells us everything we need to know.

Like that people are fond of interesting characters, regardless of form or shape?

1 hour ago, Tenzen12 said:

Like that people are fond of interesting characters, regardless of form or shape?

But as of right now the only thing we know of Loki is that she's a trickster. That's all there is to her. She's really one note.

Not seeing whole picture, doesn't make character one-noted, though wild cards like her are always interesting regardless. 

Actually Loki was quite popular even before she got character design, yet after she got one her personality became suddenly "lacking". Which I find ridiculous.

Why people just aren't honest and say " boobs suck, characters should be flat and wear nun habits, personality is secondary anyway "

23 minutes ago, Tenzen12 said:

Not seeing whole picture, doesn't make character one-noted, though wild cards like her are always interesting regardless. 

Actually Loki was quite popular even before she got character design, yet after she got one her personality became suddenly "lacking". Which I find ridiculous.

Why people just aren't honest and say " boobs suck, characters should be flat and wear nun habits, personality is secondary anyway "

I always troll on here about them having a decidedly anti big-breast bias, to no avail.  I believe the ideal SF Fire Emblem character would wear a nun outfit, and have alternately sassy and deep support conversations.  You are NOT allowed to like Camilla because of her design and personality, even though imo she's the most compelling character IS has made in a while.

I'm voting for Kagero; whoever wins in the battle of Playboy bunnies i will pledge support to all the way through.  Lol

4 hours ago, Tenzen12 said:

Yeah, because grafting a bit of Xane onto Aversa totally makes the latter interesting and not a character we’ve basically already seen before.