• Underwire
    • Pushup
    • Sports

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DodgeDusk said:

Then I suggest putting on the aforementioned lacy underwear and come on over.

whew lad

buy me dinner beer first

1 hour ago, Dragoncat said:

Hey now, boys, this is a ladies' thread...not a thread for men to be gay.

*sarcasm*

Not a thread for men to be in PERIOD!

Guys post here, please: Men of Serenes Forest! or the thousands upon thousands of other threads where guys post all the time.

9 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Avoiding jokes about a certain monthly event

Goddamnit Dragoncat! I didn't even notice that!  Well played ma'am, you got me :P:

20 minutes ago, Excellen Browning said:

The presence of women makes everything better, imo.

You obviously haven't met my sisters.

16 minutes ago, unique said:

why are there so many guys posting in this thread y'all can't read

Believe me. I've tried so many times, but to no avail. There's even a thread that was specifically created for men, Men of Serenes Forest!

But hey, what can you do?  Guys will be guys :dry:

3 hours ago, Raven said:

no

Oi vay. We got another one.

34 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

@anniec8711 Should we tie them up and put makeup on them and stuff them in the closet?

Nah.

Judging by the guys here, I feel that would be rewarding them.  Then they really won't stop coming here! :unsure:

Edited by anniec8711

19 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

Nah.

Judging by the guys here, I feel that would be rewarding them.  Then they really won't stop coming here! :unsure:

You could always make them into eunuchs.

.....wait a sec.

On 3/22/2018 at 8:55 AM, Excellen Browning said:

So the first time I had sex with a girl who was on her period, I was fingering her and felt something, pulled my fingers out and there was just a big ball of bloody slime on them. 

At least I didn't attempt to eat her out.

On 3/21/2018 at 8:37 PM, Captain Karnage said:

I don't own a fedora , and I've been with a woman 

Why do men feel the need to post on forums that they had sex before?  What are they trying to prove?  Are they trying to impress other women?  Speaking for myself, those type of things don't impress me.  There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, and I don't think any less of people who are. 

I'm sure there are other threads on here to discuss those types of things.  But this is probably one of the last places where it would be appropriate to do so.

Edited by anniec8711

1 minute ago, SCP-073 "Cain" said:

What's wrong with owning a fedora? I own two. :(

I was referring more to the second part of the comment. 

I'm not a big fan of fedoras though, unless you look near identical to Al Pacino with a fedora in Godfather Part I

2 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

Why do men feel the need to post on forums that they had sex before?  What are they trying to prove?  Are they trying to impress other women?  Speaking for myself, those type of things don't impress me; and being a virgin won't make me think any less of guys who are.  But comments like the above will.

Well, I have two children, so no one can have doubts as to whether I have engaged in copulation before.

2 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

Why do men feel the need to post on forums that they had sex before?  What are they trying to prove?  Are they trying to impress other women?  Speaking for myself, those type of things don't impress me.  There's nothing wrong with being a virgin, and I don't think any less of people who are. 

I'm sure there are other threads on here to discuss those types of things.  But this is probably one of the last places where it would be appropriate to do so.

High schoolers who brag that they've splattered their cousin's period juice on a canvas and won 4th place in their high school art class competition...this thread has far too many of these.

3 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

I have no idea how that happened, I deleted that comment. I made a really bad joke and I shouldn't have said that.

IDK, I guess it's a pride thing, I don't think I know any non-evangelical* man who would be proud to say he is a virgin

(* he's a friend of mine who's becoming a priest)

Edited by Captain Karnage

2 hours ago, Captain Karnage said:

I have no idea how that happened, I deleted that comment. I made a really bad joke and I shouldn't have said that.

It's all good.  I do appreciate you owning up to it.

From the few tidbits of info I've been able to gather, I'm guessing a majority of the users here are in their late teens to early twenties.  So not having experienced physical intimacy at that age is perfectly normal and nothing to be ashamed of.  And if you have just keep it to yourself, or post in a more appropriate forum.

Edited by anniec8711

6 hours ago, anniec8711 said:

I was planning on not posting in this thread anymore and let you women at it, but I'll respond to this.

I wasn't out to prove that I had sex with anyone, I just thought it would be a funny/gross story about periods.

3 hours ago, Excellen Browning said:

I was planning on not posting in this thread anymore and let you women at it, but I'll respond to this.

I wasn't out to prove that I had sex with anyone, I just thought it would be a funny/gross story about periods.

It truly was a gross story, and I'm sorry you had to go through such an experience. I'm thankful that I haven't encountered any similar disturbing situations.

I hope the woman in your situation didn't know about it at the time, otherwise that'd be pretty fucked up to let a guy do such a thing at such an inappropriate time.

Edited by Raven