We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

Not really sure what to say about Sully voting himself...

It seems like we're all just sheeping Makaze's case that like came out of nowhere, meanwhile kills was reading the thread earlier and didn't bother to reply to Omega, in addition to LG's radio silence and Walr doing God knows what (and LG definitely should have been able to make a post by now).

It feels like all the slots that a good portion of us at least expressed some type of uncertainty for aren't here (except Snoyke, as Athena likes to say)

What really sucks is that a part of this is process of elimination anyway

I'm going to flip town, sully will die tomorrow, y'all will suspect Makaze and then realize that he wouldn't do all of this as scum, and then it's essentially back to the drawing board starting with the LG wagon again with Walr making some other excuse about being demotivated to play the game again

inb4 both of them sub which would just be even better

Also it's 0%*

@WeaponsofMassConstruction I see you reading!

You did this to meeeeee

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

Oh yeah, before I forget, what type of player should I connect, someone who's cleared town or someone who's alignment we want to find out?

You should network someone you're townreading, @Killthestory should network someone he's scumreading IMO.

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

The Makaze read?

He's shaded me, probably the most obvious villager in the game. He's actually floated the idea that Alette could be a wolf on D3; that's something we don't worry about for a long while. He voted me when I think at least 1 wolf probably went at Marth/my wagon yesterday. He built the eclipse wagon. I think he's done some other stuff that I find ridiculous that I don't really remember. Even if he's V here, I think he's going to roll wolf on this site one day, do all the same shit here, be read V, then in postgame people will say, "Wow, I never saw that coming!" I think most villas are pretty much handing him a free win if he's a wolf here, and it's just beyond terrible because there is no benefit to reading him V.

TBF, pretty sure I shaded you too after he mentioned that read.  Alette wolf read is legitimately perplexing; I don't see how someone dayvigs scum and he thinks "well, that could be wolf".  Fair enough on voting you/Eclipse.  I'll keep that in mind.

fite me lol alette

More seriously you're probably right but this feels like junko wagon yesterday in terms of lynching scum So 80%.

Moving on (ABANDON SHIP @Omega. ABANDON SHIP) I think sully's claim's borderline useless with the roles that we know publicly because failure doesn't 100% mean that they have an active role (could be hooked). In success cases on not myself baldrick and bbm they require town roles to idle (suboptimal so far) to provide any meaningful result and even then it's a watch which has a % chance of not getting anything at all in it. And like if it picks marth or bart it gets further delayed.

It just strikes me as too weak, and I'm saying that as a negative utility role myself.

@athena_57 I'd leave it to everyone else's discretion. I kinda want a dodrio quicktopic but I think connecting clears like maybe baldrick kaoz or huge townreads like via refa would be optimal.

Also I think if arc flips town tomorrow I still push sully/ maybe gaius but I would be ok to be lynched for poe purposes.

If he flips scum sully all the way to the bank.

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

Going to echo that Omega is not cleared as makes sense as ITP, because if I were ITP I would play like he has been. If I have been shading people, he has been shading them without actually making arguments; he has been begging questions.

If we lynch both Arc and Sully and both of them are Mafia, I would probably got for Omega over LG on rolespec, but LG just because their slot is useless and all of the other reasons I scumread him before.

Nevermind, don't jail this guy. He's outing himself like crazy. I'm looking at Arc -> LG -> Makaze at the moment.

Makaze, why on earth would I ever suggest you be jailkept as a wolf?

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

You should network someone you're townreading, @Killthestory should network someone he's scumreading IMO.

TBF, pretty sure I shaded you too after he mentioned that read.  Alette wolf read is legitimately perplexing; I don't see how someone dayvigs scum and he thinks "well, that could be wolf".  Fair enough on voting you/Eclipse.  I'll keep that in mind.

there has also been the outside outside outside outside finfoil that refa's reads are not strong, never have been, and if he is the itp i would hand him the game

there's no way to play against that

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Nevermind, don't jail this guy. He's outing himself like crazy. I'm looking at Arc -> LG -> Makaze at the moment.

Makaze, why on earth would I ever suggest you be jailkept as a wolf?

i don't think you are a wolf, i think you are itp

Just now, Arcanite said:

Not really sure what to say about Sully voting himself...

It seems like we're all just sheeping Makaze's case that like came out of nowhere, meanwhile kills was reading the thread earlier and didn't bother to reply to Omega, in addition to LG's radio silence and Walr doing God knows what (and LG definitely should have been able to make a post by now).

I'm going to flip town, sully will die tomorrow, y'all will suspect Makaze and then realize that he wouldn't do all of this as scum, and then it's essentially back to the drawing board starting with the LG wagon again with Walr making some other excuse about being demotivated to play the game again

inb4 both of them sub which would just be even better

Also it's 0%*

We're not though?  I'm not voting you because of Makaze.  I'm not going to vote Sully tomorrow regardless of your flip.

If you could lynch anyone, who would it be and why?

realistically i can see lg as the itp as well, and id lynch lg before you

but that doesn't mean i'm clearing you

don't get mad because you're not solving. get on my level

3 minutes ago, Refa said:

We're not though?  I'm not voting you because of Makaze.  I'm not going to vote Sully tomorrow regardless of your flip.

If you could lynch anyone, who would it be and why?

id like to formally ask you, even if I die tonight, to explain this in full

WHY is Sully town? What is wrong with my case? I want paragraphs. homework will be graded in postgame

2 minutes ago, Makaze said:

if there is no itp then how did shinori die

im just going by PoE here

Scum Vig most likely and about your case on Sully. I don't really get how it all makes him possible mafia and i'm just seeing the newb part of the posting.

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

there has also been the outside outside outside outside finfoil that refa's reads are not strong, never have been, and if he is the itp i would hand him the game

there's no way to play against that

i'd argue that a lot of my reads on d2 were strong, definitely did not do much d3 though lol

i'd be the perfect itp player because i never get nk'd or lynched

6 minutes ago, Snike said:

I would be ok to be lynched for poe purposes

With this, and Sully self-voting, this village has officially lost its mind.

Sad that even one villager has done this. If you are village in this game, please don't self-vote/validate your own lynch. Smh.

Just now, Alette said:

Scum Vig most likely and about your case on Sully. I don't really get how it all makes him possible mafia and i'm just seeing the newb part of the posting.

shinori was scum rb

Just now, Refa said:

i'd argue that a lot of my reads on d2 were strong, definitely did not do much d3 though lol

i'd be the perfect itp player because i never get nk'd or lynched

its the worst

Sully doesn't strike me as mafia because it seems like he's lost on what to do. I don't see any progression in the ISO that leads to a mafia appearance and I don't see coaching in his posts either. He seems pretty much on his own. @Makaze 

Just now, Omega. said:

Sad that even one villager has done this. If you are village in this game, please don't self-vote/validate your own lynch. Smh.

fwiw Snike's post is fine. i also am ~fine with being lynched, IF i think the people on my wagon are mafia

i just don't think that sully's defense has ANY merit because he's not using it for solving or anything. at least snike is trying to help town in similar scenario

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

^

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

id like to formally ask you, even if I die tonight, to explain this in full

WHY is Sully town? What is wrong with my case? I want paragraphs. homework will be graded in postgame

Not enough time to do this today, I'll get to it tomorrow.  Well, I'll get to rereading Sully and making a detailed post on him, not promising what the conclusion will be.

My read ATM is that I did get a similar vibe to P5 mafia for Sully's posts where he's ragged on for suboptimal play.  I agree w/you that he's been very sheepy but I don't see how that's translated over today for example.  Why does Scum!Sully adamantly defend the obvious lynch Arcanite regardless of their alignment, to the point of being requested to be lynched instead?  If there are two mafioso left, that's throwing the game.  A lot of things just don't add up for me.  Also his claim is town and everyone shading it are CRAZY, I tell you.