We Need Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 5 After All! - GAME OVER

Iris

1 minute ago, Refa said:

We're not though?  I'm not voting you because of Makaze.  I'm not going to vote Sully tomorrow regardless of your flip.

If you could lynch anyone, who would it be and why?

What even makes me exponentially more scummy than everyone else anyway?

Walr because his tone and posts suggest scum to me

Or LG because of mostly sheeping Kaoz' case a while ago

Where even is Kaoz anyway 

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

Reveal hidden contents

hXfzEfZ.png

I kept off the poll for objectivity and this is how y'all repay me.

I'm loving the "how to take a screenshot" bit

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

this village has officially lost its mind.

I'VE BEEN TRYING TO SAY THIS FOR YEARS NOWNAIDJBSZKNAGCIHEUWIEHEUDU ZBZJGZBZJGRFH GA DH GDP

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

i am going to beat your asses in the postgame

wait till you see what I have for you

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Omega. said:

Meet me in the thunderdome and see who comes out alive, boyo.

I'm going to the gym. See you nerds D4 after I NKill athena.

i t p

lol reads

I'm still getting the heebie jeebies with Arc flip and I don't feel like LG because he's just Null. Vetoing a sully lynch and Fable is just town (this is too omega mostly)

3 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

What even makes me exponentially more scummy than everyone else anyway?

Walr because his tone and posts suggest scum to me

Nothing particularly, you just read as scum to me and I don't want to lynch LG (the other wagon).  TBH, the more and more you post, the more I'm not sure if you'll flip scum so I check my list of players and I'm like "well, if Arcanite is town, who is scum?" and just stick with my vote anyways.

But why though?????

Just now, Alette said:

I'm still getting the heebie jeebies with Arc flip and I don't feel like LG because he's just Null. Vetoing a sully lynch and Fable is just town (this is too omega mostly)

Assuming Snike is town, who do you think the last two scum would be?

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Nothing particularly, you just read as scum to me and I don't want to lynch LG (the other wagon).  TBH, the more and more you post, the more I'm not sure if you'll flip scum so I check my list of players and I'm like "well, if Arcanite is town, who is scum?" and just stick with my vote anyways.

But why though?????

THAT'S HOW I FEEL TOO REFA. It's why i'm sticking on Snike because Arc's posting is just making me more unsure.

43 minutes ago, Makaze said:

lmao

is sully scum

is arcanite scum

am i scum

who is the most likely final 2 mafia

I haven't been properly reading this thread for the last 8 hours or so (and like 10 pages popped out in that time, jesus), so excuse me. Also, my post just got eaten like two minutes ago.

- Quite possibly. Second time he has posted giant ass rant, and the first time he did it was about the "Sully scum standard" when he was facing minimal pressure. He's trying to abuse this AtE thing, methinks.

- Yes. Its latest post seems to imply Sully is Town. Possible slip, and Sully is its ally?

- Not at the moment.

- Lord Gaius, undecided on last slot. Sully is a lock if Arc flips scum.

1 minute ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

- Lord Gaius, undecided on last slot. Sully is a lock if Arc flips scum.

if arc is town, snike is too

could be snike/arc w/w though

consider this a hard, unbreakable read

1 minute ago, Makaze said:

snike/sully w/w: possible

snike/arc w/w: possible

snike/arc w/v: impossible

this is for alette's benefit

lmfao, if arc is 3p then W/SK can be a thing. If you are correct on the 3p part.

Day 3.Final
Arcanite (9): Refa, via, Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy, Walrein, Killthestory, Omega., Makaze, Mackc2, SullyMcGully
Lord Gaius (3): Kaoz, Fable, Arcanite
Snike + SatsumaFSoySoy (1): Alette
Walrein (1): Lord Gaius

Not Voting: athena_57, Baldrick

Phase end. DO NOT POST WHILE FLIP IS GOING UP. :tangerineglasses:

Just now, Alette said:

lmfao, if arc is 3p then W/SK can be a thing. If you are correct on the 3p part.

no, not on this; snike is lining up a sully lynch based on this result. that implies of the he is same alignemnt

19 minutes ago, Arcanite said:

@WeaponsofMassConstruction I see you reading!

You did this to meeeeee

lol

Hey yeah, so I haven't rolled scum in a looooong time and was never that good at it in the first place so I'm actually pretty happy with making it to D3. Sorry to Arcanite for having to sub into a tough spot but I thought you played well regardless; you played really closely to your town meta. Anyways, moving forward I think I find that I prefer to watch games instead of playing them, so I'll be sitting things out for the forseeable future.

You'll never catch my scumbuddies!

Aww yeah, you guys broke a record for longest mafia game by pages! Almost half of those pages came from today! Let's see how it paid off. . . maybe Arcanite shouldn't have left their weapons by the door (get better jokes, woopons)!

On 4/9/2018 at 1:34 PM, Iris said:

Dear Arcanite WeaponsofMassConstruction,

You are Junko, The Fool (0). You are one of the youngest SF Mafia players and probably one of the quietest. You don't necessarily say anything wrong, but despite your big dreams of growing up and playing video games without much excitement, you often find yourself getting drowned out.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X: i have something to say, everyone!", and include up a message of up to 200 words afterwards. This message will be displayed in the game thread at the beginning of the following day phase, but because of your timid nature, others might not spot it at first glance.

In other words, you are the Announcer.

You are a member of the UPRIGHT. You win when all threats to the UPRIGHT are eliminated. 

Arcanite would like to say "I told you so!" though no one probably would have heard them anyways...

It is now Night 3. Night 3 ends in ~23 hours (moved phase end back 45 minutes, so please be cognizant). Please send in your night actions and avoid posting in the game thread unless your role tells you otherwise.

Edited by Iris