Twitch Plays Pokemon Mafia NOC(15p)(GAME OVER TOWN WINS)

Bluedoom

1 minute ago, Jaybee said:

6/9

I'm trying to figure out what SB is pushing with regards to Eury and I don't see it. Her posts look fine to me aside from the fact that she maybe wasted #4 lol. I don't see what SB is grasping at here.

I think what's particularly pinging me about SB is that I don't feel that he's actually doing anything while waiting for Rad to flip. This looks bad and lazy in the light of other players trying to actively scumhunt.

---

Agreed that Refa's role is NAI for me, but the overall play seems townie. I think his Randa support is wrong but not bad in bad faith. @Refa, if you are reading Rad much better now, then I take it to mean you think both D1 cases were on town? In that case, who's scummy (aside from Athena)?

---

ftr shinori is never scum after the way he switched votes end D1 and for that gambit.

I mean; in sb's defense with only two posts to work at that phase he did all he could to discern my alignment? Granted i cant read that interaction with untainted lenses since i have a bias towards myself; but I want to townread sb's reaction to my claim there as opposed to your reaction saying he didnt do anything?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, athena_57 said:

Post 5/6

What does this even mean though. I'm reading this sentence and all I feel ????

Rest of the post reads fine actually, no real issues, besides you once again sheeping JB on Mack/Elimina, even though that's based on RAD being scup, which you disagree with iirc?

Yo, wtf, then why did I get an extra post :/ You wound me.

@Jaybee-post

Good post, I like it. Your summary un me has two things I want to correct though.
1.2. - What? I didn't joke-vote Evan
1.3. - I didn't sheep Bart's reads, I agreed with them (I had already posted most of these in-thread before he did)
2.2.i - I didn't scumread Conq? I said I liked their first post.

I'm here as well and RAD is freaking me out with him posting reads despite giving up. I don't think I'm willing to swap though? My world doesn't make sense tbh with him town.

Someone got a good plan?

Stuff on Bart in final post. TL;DR of it is that I'm still scumreading him a fair bit, but my initial reaction was a bit overblown.

Its not that i have given up; you misread me. I said my existance hurts town. It taints the reads of people who are town. As for why you got a post in addition to giving hard lurkers four post i gave a bunch of peeps 1 extra post cuz why not. 

7/9 athena do NOT post yet

I do not want to lynch Eury. I am not highly confident in a Bart lynch. If we are going to turbo somebody else, I would turbo Mack/Elemina.

I think that a Rad lynch is going to show scum, but his flip regardless opens up everything about the game. That being said I am ok with his most recent content.

If there are 2 other people who are in agreement with turboing Elemina, I'm going ahead with them.

5 minutes.

16 hours ago, Bartozio said:

@Ice Sage What do you think of Elemina's posts? And did you think Macks reasoning for jumping on the Evan wagon looked bad? Did you think his reasoning for scumreading Randa seemed stronger?

What in particular looked wolfy about Evan's interaction with Via? What do you think scum him has to gain from it?

Elemina's post was good and gave a lot of questions. I think Mack's reasoning looks bad now after the flip. he had both views as scum but i think now he might've just join the wagon.

I thought it was wolfy that he would just go after via like that. I was thinking he was trying to get a negative response from via and start a battle right there.

14 hours ago, SB. said:

@Ice Sage, I don't know why (if?) you suspect Refa here tbh? Do you think that their vote on Evan was bad (just because they flipped town)? Because townies can push on townies too and I'm not really getting why specifically.

Not suspecting Refa atm. I think refa's vote goes along with what he was posting. townies can yeah.

8 hours ago, Conqueror said:

@Ice Sage Can you explain how you've evolved on your RAD read? Yesterday, you said this.

But today we have this.

I'm not following why you've changed to thinking RAD is scum. Do you think being defensive is scummy? You wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt yesterday, so what changed? You say that the Evan lynch went badly and we lost Via, but what does that have to do with Randa's alignment? I think the reason why this switch is so jarring to me is that I can't see why your opinion on RAD/Randa changed.  If you're saying your gut feeling yesterday was wrong, then why do you think your gut feeling today is right?

This post is also weird to me because your other top scumspects are Refa and Elemina, but your only stated reasons seem to be because they voted on the Evan wagon. How do their votes differ from your vote on the Evan wagon such that it makes them scummy in your eyes? I'd think that since their votes were similar to yours, you'd try to differentiate a little more than you have, especially if you're town here.

I'm was with the others that he's was just being defensive right from the start. I thought evan was more scummy and i didn't want to attack rad because part of me felt like he could've been town and there was a misunderstanding so i went with that. it has nothing to do with the alignment there you're right. I'm not sure if it will be right, but i still don't another mislynch happening, though it could happen again.

Elemina because of mack's post where he was talking about both evan and randa and it looked like he joined up evan because he had more votes? refa was going with via's but that's fair. I should've you're right about that.

well shit, meant to post earlier but i passed out.

4/5

@SB.I know there are have beeb several, but off the top of my head I remember the time we lynched you for being a Town Bus Driver when you were actually a Mafia Goon.

I haven't properly read Eury because at I dislike PBP analyses on principle. I don't have a townread on her if that's what you're asking.

Gah I don't have the time to properly digest Athena's response to my case at the moment but it feels very confident and seems decently solid. I don't know where that leaves my read on him at the moment. Posting in the morning sucks.

@RADicate If you're telling the truth about forgetting to post, then can give general opinions on the game state and explain why you have some of the reads you mentioned? One of the major reasons I suspect your slot is because you said you were caught up and making a post but none of that ever materialized. Also, are you claiming you've given out all the extra posts people have been using, for every player?

Uhh I dunno if I want to switch. Tbh I'm a little worried about RAD's alignment now but it's coming at such a late time which annoys me because this is the sort of thing I was looking for at the start of the day. I blame Marth for not sending out prods earlier or something. I think the bigger problem is who I'd switch to. I don't know what the votals are but I don't think there's any other major wagon?

Before I leave I want to look over Refa and KTS again.

Oh wait deadline is soon? Wtf?

KTS's response to Shinori's gambit makes sense if he and Refa are buddies. I normally wouldn't post conspiracy shit like this but time is running out and I haven't had time to reread both of them. If RAD flips town then I don't like the way they appraoched the wagon.

9/9

radbro i'm not switching, my vote stays on you. I'm not risking a scum turbo on somebody because town messed up with their end-phase votes. And I think the reads we'll get from your flip are too important.

Just now, Conqueror said:

4/5

@SB.I know there are have beeb several, but off the top of my head I remember the time we lynched you for being a Town Bus Driver when you were actually a Mafia Goon.

I haven't properly read Eury because at I dislike PBP analyses on principle. I don't have a townread on her if that's what you're asking.

Gah I don't have the time to properly digest Athena's response to my case at the moment but it feels very confident and seems decently solid. I don't know where that leaves my read on him at the moment. Posting in the morning sucks.

@RADicate If you're telling the truth about forgetting to post, then can give general opinions on the game state and explain why you have some of the reads you mentioned? One of the major reasons I suspect your slot is because you said you were caught up and making a post but none of that ever materialized. Also, are you claiming you've given out all the extra posts people have been using, for every player?

Uhh I dunno if I want to switch. Tbh I'm a little worried about RAD's alignment now but it's coming at such a late time which annoys me because this is the sort of thing I was looking for at the start of the day. I blame Marth for not sending out prods earlier or something. I think the bigger problem is who I'd switch to. I don't know what the votals are but I don't think there's any other major wagon?

Before I leave I want to look over Refa and KTS again.

no time; sorry, as for that post i only actually wrote up refa's anyways and i came to the conclusion that it was overblown 

Post 6/6

Rereading Bart made me re-realize how distant he's been. His reads are pretty mainstream and his progression on me is weird (warning: I'm obv biased) Post 1/6 I'm town, post 2/6 I'm scum. He's been very distant and hasn't been too pro-active in pushing.
There isn't too much actual scum intent though I think, mostly just mediocre productiveness, which if he's busy IRL makes some sense. His stance on the Evan wagon (approval, just not as much as RAD) doesn't actually mesh well with him bussing RAD for towncred I think. That's a bit of a WIFOM-y thing though...

Overall, pretty scummy and the person I dislike the most off of the Evan wagon, but I fear my saltiness over his bade case on me is clouding my vision

1 min left, too late to swap imo

RADicate was lynched! He was:

On 5/10/2018 at 9:46 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Dear Randa RADicate,

You are Evil Dome, The God of Democracy, as seen by The Mob in the Twitch Plays Pokemon Series.

As The Mob accepted The Helix Fossil as their God of Anarchy, they named you the God of Democracy. You are often depicted as the Evil God who tries to obstruct The Mob and make them suffer by making them release their Pokemon, but in truth you and The Helix Fossil are neutral in approach, preferring different kinds of leadership. It is not until until Twitch Plays Pokemon Fire Red that the mob realizes that you are not an Evil God. The Mob finally defeats you twice in Twitch Plays Pokemon Crystal, as part of their quest to defeat the Gods and Kings of Pokemon.

As you are the God of Democracy, the Darkness of Anarchy cannot consume you. You can have as many posts as you like during Anarchy Phase, as well as persuade someone to vote another. The action is as follows:

"Day X- USER 1, As a God I command you to vote USER 2, NOW!" USER1 will obey your command instantly and vote USER 2, locking their vote on them. You cannot change your action and the effect is immediate, so be careful before you persuade someone.

Also, you have 15 extra posts that you can assign to anyone else in the game. As you are the God of Democracy, you can bestow power upon other players to fight the flames of Anarchy.

Respond every night as follows:
"Night X- For the following Anarchy Phase, I will assign posts to the players as follows:
USER 1- W posts
USER 2- Y posts
USER 3- Z posts etc."

The players will get more posts to use up in the next Anarchy Phase.

In short, you are the Anarchy Unlimited Poster Persuader Post Assigner. You are allied with The Mob and win when all threats to The Mob are eliminated.

Perhaps it was fitting that the God of Democracy was slayed during Anarchy...

Night ends in roughly 24 hours, or earlier if all actions are received. Don't talk unless your role says otherwise. As the rules state, consecutive democracy/anarchy may be voted for once per game (so if you choose to do so, vote in your Role PM ##Vote: Anarchy and if a majority of players vote for Anarchy, it will be Anarchy tomorrow. Otherwise, phase will be in Democracy tomorrow.

Edited by Iris

After a good night's sleep all of you wake up and come out to find... That no one died!  This is great news,  everyone! 

It is d3, democracy phase.  D3 ends on may 21st, Gmt 3:00 pm. 

##Vote: Refa

No time to make a real post right now so you'll have to wait something like 16 hours until I get back home. @Refa What were your thoughts at the end of the day phase yesterday? I'm pretty wary about you because I looked at your defense of the Randa slot yesterday and I don't understand what you were trying to say. It doesn't read like a genuine defense.

It also helps that all of the cases harp on minor points or just straight up ignore what the slot is actually contributing. 

What was the slot contributing? No really, please enlighten me because the biggest point (I'd argue the only important point - the self-depreciation isn't a point imo) against the slot was the continual non-contribution from D1 continuing onto D2, with the Shinori vote being the only possible counterpoint to that, but one that he dropped pretty quickly. This feels like a lazy line without any thought put into it for the sake of defending Randa.

I also kinda disagree with your entire last reads post. I feel like I should have been able to ~mind meld~ with you by now so the fact that can't really get behind any of your reads is a major red flag for me. Tell me what you're thinking.

Don't want to vote Athena anymore.

Can everyone claim who they voted at the end of the day?  I was trying to piece the votecount together and there are a few votes missing. I was voting RAD.

@Killthestory Hey man, you've fallen off pretty hard since D1 and it looks kinda bad. I don't like to go back on my early townreads that much so if you're town here I want to get you back in the game. What's up? 

On 5/17/2018 at 7:55 AM, Ice Sage said:

I'm was with the others that he's was just being defensive right from the start. I thought evan was more scummy and i didn't want to attack rad because part of me felt like he could've been town and there was a misunderstanding so i went with that. it has nothing to do with the alignment there you're right. I'm not sure if it will be right, but i still don't another mislynch happening, though it could happen again.

Elemina because of mack's post where he was talking about both evan and randa and it looked like he joined up evan because he had more votes? refa was going with via's but that's fair. I should've you're right about that.

Look, I'm not asking you to agree with me about my approach or my opinions - I can be wrong! If you think I'm right about what I said about Refa/Elemina, then do your reads change because of that? That's what I want to know. Is joining the Evan wagon because he had more votes scummy now that we know both the D1 wagons were town?

Also, @Ice Sage Did you end up sending in a vote via role pm? I noticed there should have been 9 votes on Rad but there were only 8 votes in the votecount. Votes in thread don't count. So was that you?

See you all in 16 hours.

Props to the doc or roleblocker, no death is a nice thing.

First off a couple of things:

MY gambit got me plenty of information and I'm fine with it.  It VASTLY made me feel more comfortable with Refa at least for now.  I still have inklings about him but he's not longer at the top of my list of suspects and would not want to lynch him really.  I also vastly need to go over my reads I think so I may end up doing somewhat of a reread of the game.  The whole no one dying is nice.

Things I couldn't say because I couldn't post; thoughts from my QT.

Someone should call out Eury for wasting a post on a shit post responding to me claiming my gambit. - Same with KTS, if you didn't like the gambit complain about it it your next actual post instead of just wasting your LAST post to bitch about it. Seriously. though I need a band of hoothoots to hit KTS cause that's totally what I woulda done last day phase.

"Not interested in lynching Refa without a claim from Shinori." - Baldrick
WAT?  I POTENTIALLY COULDN'T POST ANYMORE THOUGH?  Not sure if I like this comment at all.  If it was serious vs if it was a joke.

People commented on me using up all my posts, however I was one of the only few people actually really striking up conversations and pushing forward with leads.  I don't see how I wasted them all.  Really only one of my posts could probably be considered a waste.

And yeah I think my gamble worked fine because I got plenty of reads out of it.

I'll be back to post a bit more later.

##Vote: Bartozio

Actual post coming later (I hope in an hour), just wanted to say one thing. I realize how bad this looks with no kill happening, but my action failed...

47 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

Can everyone claim who they voted at the end of the day?  I was trying to piece the votecount together and there are a few votes missing. I was voting RAD.

I was voting RAD