SFMM5 Game Thread- Town wins!

riariadne

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, weinerboy said:

so is it wolves trying to push him for a town's bad reason?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

i don't think this is scum tunneling eclipse, i think this is town/notmafia with a confirmation bias

as for his wagon we can't really analyze that until he flips which is probably why people want to infolynch him

Just now, Vi-astra said:

i don't think this is scum tunneling eclipse, i think this is town/notmafia with a confirmation bias

as for his wagon we can't really analyze that until he flips which is probably why people want to infolynch him

i dont see why we can't analyze it now. maybe OC makes people play closer to those they trust but u can trust me

ill even change my avatar to some cute anime girl. im a trustworthy guy

i thought elie was scum at the beginning of the game but it doesn't look like he's working with a group, he looks like he's working solo. the weapons vote at the start of the game for example. i thought it was scum being opportunistic but with what we have from him now i think i was wrong.

Just now, Vi-astra said:

i mean we can analyze it now but you can only get so far without flips

i dont think we're doing anything productive right now. your willingness to do this though is pure

##Unvote

##Vote: Athena

I looked at some old Elie games where he was mafia, and it doesn't look like Elie in this game. They're a couple years old, but in them he was generally more reactive and his arguments were noticeably more dense. I haven't reconsidered Athena in-depth, but joat is a scum claim and from memory I feel like he stated reads to have them out there more than to push them to find scum.

18 minutes ago, 10PercentLuck said:

Hmmmmm I can only post ~1/day hmmmmmm

Also can I ask why we’re lunching Athena here? I can’t remember posts by them, and I’m still really in the dark atm (not having any logs atm means I have pretty much no idea what’s going on for this day tbh)

cant tell how I feel about anyone rn tbh. I don’t know how anyone here plays mafia (excluding Ampharos, somewhat) and I tend to rely quite a bit on gut feelings of consistency here. Uuuuugh

How much have you read? Are you saying you can only post once a day or something?

I suggest reading from the beginning of D3 up until now and letting us know what you think of players' alignments and why.

##Vote: Athena

haha guys wouldnt it be hilarious if i said 'omg wolfy vote!' or 'wolfs pile on for the ML' or 'Awoo' or something really tongue-in cheek to show that i am jokey townie and not a wolf trying to not be awkward about his vote even if this vote and explanation and itself is awkward but the real intent is to pretend to be awkward so you think that i wouldnt pretend to be awkward as wolf to keep up my appearance but instead v who is making a funny joke but in actuality i anticipated this and make a joke about making a joke so you would all read it as a v making fun of behavior wolves do to be townread but in actuality my problem is that i love wagoning bad bitches

2 minutes ago, weinerboy said:

haha guys wouldnt it be hilarious if i said 'omg wolfy vote!' or 'wolfs pile on for the ML' or 'Awoo' or something really tongue-in cheek to show that i am jokey townie and not a wolf trying to not be awkward about his vote even if this vote and explanation and itself is awkward but the real intent is to pretend to be awkward so you think that i wouldnt pretend to be awkward as wolf to keep up my appearance but instead v who is making a funny joke but in actuality i anticipated this and make a joke about making a joke so you would all read it as a v making fun of behavior wolves do to be townread but in actuality my problem is that i love wagoning bad bitches

i legit knew i was gonna like playing with you

41 minutes ago, 10PercentLuck said:

Hmmmmm I can only post ~1/day hmmmmmm

Also can I ask why we’re lunching Athena here? I can’t remember posts by them, and I’m still really in the dark atm (not having any logs atm means I have pretty much no idea what’s going on for this day tbh)

cant tell how I feel about anyone rn tbh. I don’t know how anyone here plays mafia (excluding Ampharos, somewhat) and I tend to rely quite a bit on gut feelings of consistency here. Uuuuugh

this post actually makes me laugh.

'hey guys why are we lynching athena here (the recent consensus)'
'i have nothing interesting to say but i still posted'
'i dont know how people play mafia here. btw how why are we lynching athena?'
'gut feelings and stuff! btw i have nothing interesting to say UGHHHHH'

im sorry if your intention was to like get into the game but i dunno man you're pretty much checking off all the wrong ways to get your foot into the door. is that UGGHHH the sound of you accidently stubbing your toe on it?