My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

6 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

he was cagey about it at first but apparently mack roleblocked him?

hey snike come to think of it could you clarify? but anyway he doesn't know why town would roleblock him which is why he voted there. when I read last night I still didn't get through all of D1 so I'm still behind on some people including mack and RAD so I haven't had really an opinion of them yet

Wait did he not claim earlier than today? Was he being suspected yesterday? That's kind of a disconnect.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Refa may have been on the accurate lynch but he had bad reads before that and he was struggling to read the game. Why is killing refa here optimal play for scum, given that he's struggling to push an accurate case? 

namekill/fearkill?

3 minutes ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Reads, agenda etc.

Refa may have been on the accurate lynch but he had bad reads before that and he was struggling to read the game. Why is killing refa here optimal play for scum, given that he's struggling to push an accurate case? 

I mean the logical thing is to look at who he was suspecting then, right? Which was?

16 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

how about a fanfiction

Spoiler

refa-chan dashed through the doors of their quiet home in complete disarray, half-buttered toast dangling from their mouth like the scum they hanged yesterday. "I'm late to the town meeting!!!!!!" they shouted, having completely forgotten to set their alarm the night before (after that dank as fuck #d1scumlynch party refa totally pregamed for with omega-san and yolo-sama). At this rate I'm going to be the next Rapier, Refa thought with complete horror in their mind. They might start calling me things like Ref-lake. Reflake. Reflaker. That would be absolutely appalling! but it would not happen, because at least Refa would be earlier than all the afk guys yesterday. they were probably so busy early-pregaming for the scum lynch party that they forgot about the game. but Refa couldn't blame them, really.

... unfortunately it turned out that indeed it would not happen, but for an entirely different reason, as a masked figure swooped menacingly across the plaza and caught the unsuspecting refa-chan dead in their tracks. "doctor's orders," said the shadow with a hiss, who sounded suspiciously like snike, "he's prescribed this bullet for you." immediately the figure drew..........a gun!!! refa-chan SCREAMED and attempted to dash the opposite direction, but soon another shadow followed, and then another.

and what refa-chan did not know was that their clock had been set 2 hours earlier.......perhaps by the mafia themselves attempting to lure refa out into the open by theirself for an easy kill, or a sleepy refac-han mistaking the 6 for an 8. but whatever the reason proved a fatal one for poor refa-chan that night. "RIP refa wouldn't want to beefya" reads their tombstone in the SF Mafia Graveyard to this day.

1 hour ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Oh dya is the sub for tuvy2? K nvm I'm interested to hear what dya has to say. 

Yeah I subbed for tuvy2.

As for not having a consistent thought process...I'm playing catch up and am giving my thoughts on posts that stand out to me,weapons. I can't help but think you don't appreciate being in my bottom 4

I'm reading through the corrobin wagon and I'm remembering I actually didn't like mack's vote on it all that much

there was like.... a detached feeling about the way they mentioned "oh yeah this is a consolidation vote" that kinda feels like scum votehop

5 hours ago, Alette said:

Well I was asked randomly and now i take that back. 

In response to Dya's "How alette things tuvy and athena could be a team is astonishing"

This bugs me a lot. Me catching the Tuvy slip isn't new knowledge. You knew this yesterday as well, yet you've had me as top scumread, but now that someone calls you out on it, you immediately back off. Why was it not a reason to townread me yesterday, but is it a reason to do so today? @Alette

@Magnificence Incarnate

Can you explain your townread on Alette to me? I can't really get a grip on the slot at all, the tone seems good and I don't really see scum intent, but at the same time she's said some things I really dislike and she often appears to dodge questions and idk if she's doing it on purpose or not.

@Magnificence IncarnateIf you legit think I'm scum in my first scum game for like 7 games and i try to do nothing then I feel like you think I'm just a terrible scum player.

I mean this is all wifom but I like playing as scum and I have not rolled scum for a LONG time, do you really think I would just do this if I was scum?

Moving on, Snike's push on mack is weird if it's literally just over being blocked?  I could see roleblockers targeting snike town roleblockers could target him because the slot has been growing on peoples scum radars and his position on the corrobin wagon was pretty poor.  I wouldn't think a scum roleblocker would target here though.  Rereading mack is defintely worth looking into.

Overall I disliked yolo's posts in day 1 felt he was playing scummy and when Snike subbed in I started getting massive EO3 vibes from his posting style and play which is pinging me.  Comparing his posts in this game to something like IDNSFMM5 there is a massive difference in tone.  I also dislike his position on the corrobin vote(unless im mistaking him for someone else)

on mobile and feeling utw so I'm going to try and keep this quick:

I'm going after Mack bc of the action fail but i was already leaning on him over d2. Esp. after he and Marth wagoned corrobin right after one another after I left.I was playing a line between scummy enough to leave alive but not scummy enough to be vigged or blocked.

also wagon argument is dumb bc I had to pick between FJP Vs Corrobin or push a cfd on my #1 townread when I was leaving yesterday. I'd be vote 4 on either of those wagons so I picked the one I thought was scummier to go for. What was the nonscummy play there???

also re:Marth i literally said you could've double bussed d1i'm not puttimg anything past you. Also putting me and shinori as both prob scum doesn't make any sense at all given how the day started

like i know i probably decided which one was more likely to go but leaving the vote on Marth when he had at that point promised a catch up wasn't going to do anyone favors so I consolidated on corrobin who I felt was scummier we'd be having this same conversation or worse if I had gone the other way so yeah

Hi. Didn't post early today since I was occupied with an event and all. A bit tired so forgive me for missing a post directed at me or stating something incorrectly.

Plus I accidentally deleted all text in this post and have to write it again. Ugh.

On 9/24/2018 at 11:58 PM, Bartozio said:

Also @Flee Fleet! I feel like you're missunderstanding what a chainsaw is. Chainsaw defence means attacking a player who's attacking your buddy (or at least their arguments), so you can help them out without actually saying you think they're town.

Given that context, what downside is there in your opinion to scum pointing out what they see as a chainsaw defence?

Ah, I see then. I thought the term was exclusively used for scum, or at least to suspect someone of being scum trying to protect a supposed scum buddy.

Considering the situation I had, scum trying to point out a chainsaw defense would be, sooner or later, notified of having misunderstood my post. If they still tried to push it, they would be suspected of being a scum trying to mislynch me.

....Well, at least that's what I think. Besides, FJP himself said it first that he misunderstood my post, but he turned out townie in the end so I guess it doesn't matter much...

12 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Killing refa makes no sense to me unless people are just like name killing him for being widely town read.

Tuvy did say he voted Refa cuz he was too confident, so all I could assume is that scum considered Refa to be more of a threat than others.

Also, all the people who voted Corrobin:

Corrobin (6): weinerboy, Vi-astra, Flee Feet!, Snike, Magnificence Incarnate, Mackc2

If we're going with the idea that mafia jumped on the Corro wagon to get him mislynched, then that means at least one of the voters, including me and excluding weiner (for obvious reasons), is scum. 

I'll just say I think Vi and Mag are town for their overall tone and posts. Also, a reminder that during Day 2, weinerboy was the first to vote Corro iirc, so a scum didn't start the Corro wagon.

Can I also be informed of why some of you are suspecting Snike?

As someone not on there, I don't think we should really witch hunt on the Corrobin wagon. I think there's probably 1 scum there (I could see 0/2 but think 1 is the likeliest), but considering thread flow, I don't think scum needed to push for a townie lynch really hard. Me/Bart were pushing for a lynch on FJP (town) and a bunch of probably townies (weiner, via, fleet) were going for Corrobin. We would've ended up with a mislynch regardless of which wagon pulled ahead.

What I'm saying is, don't string someone up just for being on the Corrobin wagon when scum can just as likely be on a hipster wagon or within the non-voters.

On 9/24/2018 at 1:08 PM, Magnificence Incarnate said:

OMFG I read the last 6 pages and I couldn't get anything.

I kinda want to lynch Corrobin over FJP for  lurking but I'll agree that FJP coming in with the Alette tunnel isn't doing him any favours, I think its kinda convenient that he avoided saying anything about Tuvy last phase though.

Shinori I felt iffy about D1 especially the EoD Tuvy defence not because he defended scum but he did not push a viable counterwagon . Like he wanted to push Corrobin but he still found that to be a shitty vote so he never really pushed a wagon so the defence looks like its in bad faith. That said I liked his reasoning for why he found KtS town a few pages ago.

Mackc2 feels town to me on tone and frustration, but also the Tuvy wagon just felt pure to me, like I can't see how most of those votes come from scum? A lot of people are just talking about timing of the wagon but honestly that slip was a very good reason to vote Tuvy? Like the people voting on-wagoners aren't giving a good justification for their votes otherwise imo.

I also felt good tonal reads on all people on the wagon; like Bartozio's frustration and retaliation at the KTS vote, KTS having a good rebuttal after being cased EoD1, Alette being scapegoated on tone but she's not being cagey or panicking about votes, Flee Fleet!'s vote timing doesn't come from newb!scum, Athena is my hardest townread.

Snike's vote on me sucks, just think about your case for a minute here. You're saying that I bussed KTS and then bussed Tuvy. So in your head, scum goes from opportunistically bussing one of their buddies to opportunistically bussing their other buddy. Snike pls.

##Vote: Corrobin

Sorry for the late catchup.

Explain why the Tuvy wagon was pure? AFAIK, they were outed early and picked up steam later on. However, I can easily see scum bussing in that situation (after the 2nd set of votes made it clear)

36 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

As someone not on there, I don't think we should really witch hunt on the Corrobin wagon. I think there's probably 1 scum there (I could see 0/2 but think 1 is the likeliest), but considering thread flow, I don't think scum needed to push for a townie lynch really hard. Me/Bart were pushing for a lynch on FJP (town) and a bunch of probably townies (weiner, via, fleet) were going for Corrobin. We would've ended up with a mislynch regardless of which wagon pulled ahead.

What I'm saying is, don't string someone up just for being on the Corrobin wagon when scum can just as likely be on a hipster wagon or within the non-voters.

Yeah, that's true. I was saying its a possibility but we were indeed going to end up with a mislynch, regardless of whether or not the scum pushed it.

On 9/24/2018 at 7:02 PM, SB. said:

End of Day 2 Votals
Corrobin (6): weinerboy, Vi-astra, Flee Feet!, Snike, Magnificence Incarnate, Mackc2
fairyjigglypuff (2): Bartozio, Athena_57
Alette (1): fairyjigglypuff
Mackc2 (1): Killthestory
Athena_57 (1): Alette

Sborge is feeling kind of under the weather (same tbh) and so instead of flavour you just get a dead townie. RIP Corrobin.

File:Acid.png

Corrobin (Mina Ashido, Town Vanilla) was Lynched Day 2!

It is now Night 2. NIght 2 ends in 24 hours, please send in any night actions you might have.

I still need a sub for Killthestory, and then one for Tuvy 2. Please contact me if you want the spot!

OK so I grabbed this for the votal

I think it's clear on retrospect corrobin would flip town. the real question is which counterwagons never really had a shot. I'm seeing that as mack, alette, and athena. I'd be shocked if there isn't at least 1 wolf in the three