Aether Resort is here. Tell us what your Heroes are doing!

Jave

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plus 60 affinity for a dream Cordelia had.  Yeah it's a beginning of AR season.  So I'm going to need like...170 more affinity for hotsprings and 40 for the ducks and 300 for the accessories.

Oh my goodness, I can’t believe I didn’t notice this before. If you select a weapon in the armory and the spectators’ response to the weapon is negative, if you keep swinging they’ll just up and leave to be replaced with someone else.

Amelia shouted "I am not afraid" and came out wearing a pair of glasses.

Eirika and Ephraim were less than impressed and she made a getting hit animation. Poor girl, she just wanted to have good vision instead of everything being blurry all the time and every has to go and call her four eyes.

This made me chuckle more than it should have since I knew a lass who actually refused to wear corrective lenses for a while due to the fact that glasses are, and I quote, "ugly". I don't recall why contacts were out of the question at the time, but yeah she would rather go around half-blind than to wear glasses when she was a young teen.

I guess this mode is a way to get more Aether Stones, but sadly I forget to look at it for the day half the time.

2 hours ago, Rezzy said:

I guess this mode is a way to get more Aether Stones, but sadly I forget to look at it for the day half the time.

The conversion is 10-to-1, so it's only one extra Aether stone a day. You're not missing much.

9 minutes ago, Tree said:

The conversion is 10-to-1, so it's only one extra Aether stone a day. You're not missing much.

I think the better way would be to have the Aether points be used for an accessory shop or something.  It would be purely asthetic, and people could get old accessories, without having to have those rewards take up Orb slots like the last Tap Battle.

Tried getting the bed sharing glitch to work before it was patched out, but never was able to bed Nowi.  Me and the Nowi's each took turns passing Kaden around.  I merge extra Nowi's past having the team of four so I didn't have another for the last slot.  The urge to Touch Fluffy Tail was too much.

giz92Sgl.png

Edited by Nowi's Husband

On 4/21/2019 at 2:40 AM, Nowi's Husband said:

Tried getting the bed sharing glitch to work before it was patched out, but never was able to bed Nowi. 

I think I will send feedback requesting them NOT to fix the glitch. I think it should be a feature!

Anyone mess around with the new plush toys in the inn? After getting the update, I almost immediately got this. XD

qaypfNI.png

FREDDY BEAR AND TEDDY BEAR! He really does have a soft side. lol

Also, the stuffed horse is adorable too! I couldn't get all three plushes, I only had enough affinity for two. So the dragon has to wait.

Edited by Anacybele

Wasted little time unlocking the 7th Hero slot at the Resort.

The Resort residents now:
Bride Lyn
Bride Cordelia
Winter Eirika
Bride Caeda
Yukata Elincia
Yukata Micaiah
Summer ATiki

Got the wyvern plushie for the inn. Would like to do more but I rather want to save up to unlock more building slots as well as get the Accessory Shop before putting in more plushies for the inn.

• 3 weeks later...

I wonder what they will have next for Aether Resort. I purchased everything so far, and my Affinity is just slowly piling up now, currently at 140. I cannot wait to spend it.

Is it a paradise for laguz, with oliver standing outside, gandering at the beauty of the herons who are with their beast brethren? 

Is it a dystopian nightmare for the laguz, who have all been captured and forced to work on Olivers private winter retreat as he is watching from outside the walls to see if no one needs a whipping?

Who knows?

Edited by Vicious Sal

Oscar was cuddling up to a horse plush when the mercenaries stayed at the inn. It was so cute! ❤️

• 2 months later...

So, Ike went to the Armory today (he always goes with Titania and Soren.) And the weapon he chose was...Ragnel. XD That is so like him! He's the sort to think "I'm used to it. Why should I chose something else when mine works just fine?"

And then I went again and Titainia chose a Killer Axe. Seems about right.

• 2 weeks later...

XD So, Soren went into the accessory shop and picked out the Tactician's hat. Yep! Fitting! Actually, it doesn't look bad on him.

• 1 month later...

I love that Kiran can be seen in the garden! Griel joined my summoner. When I planted berry seeds, Griel said "I'll survive." XD Was he worried about starving?!

And now in the new dining hall! Griel's feeding the family! Titania, Ike, Soren, and Oscar (why isn't Oscar cooking..?) are ready to eat! Okay, put together 2 high quality eggs with meat as a secret ingredient. Made a juicy omelet worth 3 stars! Everyone was satisfied! 😄

Since there's no way a single omelet would be enough, Griel made those four some more food! Meat and meat, with a secret ingredient of...meat! Got a 3* rating and everyone seemed to like it! The dish was called "Big Steak." There was another word that went with it, but I forgot what it was. Maybe "meaty?"

I can't help myself! Cooking again! =D This time, it's egg+meat with a secret ingredient of egg! It made... "Rich bacon and eggs!" Whoa! That got a 4 star rating! Everyone wanted more!

Hehehe!~ I'm so happy I get to share a meal with the Griel Mercenaries! I feel like a dream's coming true!

Edited by Mercakete

I had a lot of R&R Affinity saved up, so I bought all the new structures, the extra fields and some more spaces for buildings. And now I don't even have enough to grow any Dragonflowers at all... I didn't think it would be that expensive, I should have checked before buying the extra fields. Having an extra field for flowers is useless if I can't plant anything in it.

60 R&R Affinity for 5 Dragonflowers a week seems ridiculously bad, not sure there's even any point to doing it... I kind of want to save my affinity for buying more music (which is also super expensive...).