FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bio:

[Golden Deers] Lysithea (CV: Yuuki Aoi)

The eldest daughter of the house of Count Cordelia. She is 15 years old, the youngest among the students admitted into the Academy this year. She is a prodigy whose skills in magic developed at an early age, but she is still a hard worker who isn't conceited about her own talent. She hates being treated like a child and monsters, which is a childish side of hers.

Second pic:

"Huh... This should be obvious to the eye. I'm 2 or 3 years younger than everyone else here."

Convo:

"Hello, teacher. Have you been to the library yet? There are many valuable books there. So much that time spent sleeping feels wasted."

Options:
- You like reading?
- You should be sleeping properly

"It's not really that I love reading, but I do want to learn as much as I can."

Will she be the Merric or the Arlen?

20 hours ago, User name said:

Well well, it seems that Golden Deer ARE going on a field trip alright, to a local penitentiary that is, HA!

Another successful Lolicon bust,oh yeah!

If you're 21, you just really need to be patient. Who knows what laws they have in Fodlan? How young do nobles get married?

Edited by Jayvee94

6 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Well, as if people weren't comparing this game to Persona enough, she's basically Futaba (prodigy, same age, same Japanese actress). 

I actually like Aoi Yuuki voice here, she sounds 'normal' if that makes sense, she usually does over the top type voices, and i dont like that.

So Petra comes from Brigid. (The Islands southeast of Adrastea). 

Since she calls Edelgard -sama, maybe Brigid is a tributary state of some kind. At least not entirely independent.

Also the game looks way better in motion, as expected.

Edited by Mapina

Private Instruction vid:

Felix raises Sword rank

Felix: "Your guidance is... quite interesting."

Perfect

Felix: "Hmph. That was nothing..."

Praise
Motivation Up

Felix: "Don't praise me, this much is to be expected"

Felix sucks dick at Leadership

Felix: "I thought I understood"

Berate
Motivation Up

Felix: "Yeah, even I know" {he means he knows he can do better etc.}

Group Task vid:

Instruction Start

Petra: "I, will try my best, to not drag, Lady Edelgard down." {she talks really choppy}

Edelgard: "Petra, it'll be fine. Let's not worry about failure and move onward. Helping out when you need my help is part of my duty as well."

woosh

Edelgard: "Petra, we can report back to the teacher with good news. This is all because we worked together."

Petra: "Yes... I hope, for a future, where the Empire, and Brigid, could cooperate, like this."

Nice to see those outside nations on Fodlan's map are being put to use at least in some small way. Very good.

Also, I like how the Pegasus Knight class looks in this game. Don't know about you guys but how their models looked in Awakening and Fates made them look like they were barely keeping themselves in the air. This reminds me a little more of their Radiant Dawn look.

38 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Bio:

Second pic:

Convo:

She got a real distinctive design but the kid prodigy who hates being called a kid and has a childish side gives me Hayato vibes. Could she be the newest adition to the "Ricken" type of character?

So Lysithea is the youngest at 15. I'd say thats a good move. It means marrying loli's is largely off the table (well, except Sothis). It also means the general student age is about 17-18 wich is very close to "legal". So the pairings should be a tad less awkward.

Just now, User name said:

Also it sems that Edelgard can get Supports C,B and A with Bernadetta and Dorathea, but can only get C and B with Petra.

So it some supports are story locked.

Thank goodness for that if true. Hopefully it means the supports will be more integrated with what's actually happening in the story. The fact that you could grind a support from C to S almost immediately in Awakening and Fates meant they couldn't put too much of the main story into them.

3 minutes ago, User name said:

Also it sems that Edelgard can get Supports C,B and A with Bernadetta and Dorathea, but can only get C and B with Petra.

So it some supports are story locked.

Where did you find find that?