FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

ING-grit doing the standard "girl pose"

She does seem very girlie. Childhood friend that's always worried the boys will hurt themselves(if I'm understanding correctly)

Interestingly, this implies not only Felix and Dimitri are childhood friends, both Ingrid and Sylvain were part of the group as well.
Considering Annette and Mercedes are also friends, and Dedue is Dimitri's servant... that only leaves Ashe in terms of characters that don't know anyone, for now anyway.

Edited by Cysx

According to someone in twitter, she is childhood friends with Dimitri, Felix and Sylvain, she wants to become a knight, however Dimitri says she is already rather accomplished. She also loves sweets.

Blue Lions seem to have a lot of, relationships with one a other. They are surprisingly close knit, which I wouldn’t have expected at first. 

1 hour ago, egobarrier said:

Her Bio:

The daughter of Count Galatea (sp?) and a childhood friend of Dimitri, Felix and Sylvain. She aspires to be an ideal knight and her overly serious nature has lead Dimitri to say of her that "She's more knightly than most knights"*. However, she forgets herself in the presence of delicious food.

*I'm not 100% on what Dimitri said as it's worded strangely.
I'll update after I look up the text in the video and screenshot.

Caption on the video

You can speak freely to me, we're childhood friends after all.

Video

I'm a childhood friend of Felix and Sylvain, and our highness. Felix and Sylvain are some of the biggest problem children, so please be aware of that. In the past, if I stopped paying attention for even a little bit, I would have no idea where they headed off to or what they were doing... sigh.

Screenshot

You should also take it to heart, instructor. It's said that to have a disorderly room is to have a disorderly mind.

Thanks to @Thane for comparing notes.

Edited by NekoKnight

21 minutes ago, Florete said:

Her hand in her portrait is completely fucked up wth. Like it was drawn by a toddler.

I heard someone theorize she may be wearing ill-fitting gloves or something. Not sure if they were actually being serious but it would be funny. 😄

5 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I heard someone theorize she may be wearing ill-fitting gloves or something. Not sure if they were actually being serious but it would be funny. 😄

I can't really see it, but let's hope so.

She seems pretty alright, though like always, I will reserve jugement until the game comes out. Also, I hope the don`t make her have unrequited feelings for, say, Dimitri. If they do it, I hope they won`t pull a Faye make that all her character is about. After learning she`s Felix`s childhood friend, it makes me want to see their supports.

Edited by Metal Flash
Grammar

She's pretty much a Otome protagonist, i mean childhood best frends(TM) with 3 bishonen boys? 

Suuuuureee thing sweetie, do you call you're pegasi Dimitri too? And you're horse Sylvain? Maybe you're lance is nicknamed Felix cause its edgy and pointy?

To bad she has to go toe to toe against an ACTUALL Otome MC, Byleth.

Now be a good girl and tell miss Byleth which of the 3 boys you like more, so she can S rank him and make you feel all miserable. And kill of those you like less. Natural selection Honey! 

Iam sorry lol

------------

I also hope IS wont make her food distraction into a gimmick.

45 minutes ago, Florete said:

Her hand in her portrait is completely fucked up wth. Like it was drawn by a toddler.

Yeah, what really is weird to me are the fingers.  Specifically the middle two fingers.  It looks as if the artist couldn’t figure out where the joints ought to be, so they just made the joint parts really wide.  Fingers don’t get wide at the joints; they get wide between joints and then get narrow at the joints, especially when the fingers are curled up like that.

That, and the wrist/fatty part of the hand looks off.  The wrist looks way too thin while the fatty part looks too fat, and the base of the thumb being obscured by her chest and T H I C C fingers doesn’t help make it look any less weird.  The more I look at it, the more it bothers me, lmao.

Anyway...

Seems like she’s destined to be Bernadetta’s number 1 fan alongside Raphael - a cook and two foodies.  Too bad they’re all from different houses, though.

And if we hadn’t already heard all about Lysithea, I’d almost think Ingrid was meant to be our next Cordelia due to the “more knightly than most knights” line.

17 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Dear Naga, Reddit is currently exploding with Otome dialogue in the comment section.

Click to Read Comments in the post

Caspar is geting his Shonen MC spin-off manga with his best bud Linhardt as a sidekick (every Shonen MC needs a sidekick) And a game based on that made by Bandai Namco ofcourse.

And Ingrid is going to get her Otome game and a shoujo manga.

Now who is a real self-insert Byleth?

Edited by User name

Move the fuck aside fem Byleth, Ingrid is our otome protagonist.

Putting the hand thing aside, she has one of my favorite designs. I'm a bit of a sucker for single braids.

My favorite designs thus far are Ingrid, Venom "Punished" Dimitri,  and Sothis, I don't like the art direction, but at least I can find something to appreciate. 

I guess I know who my team is for sure now, might pick a few to steal from the others.

Edited by thecrimsonflash
Stupid wording

6 minutes ago, Owain Dark said:

On a side note: 

German FE fb page says Ashe is girl

I always knew he was a Fu*** twink!

On a serious note, that a mistake right?

I mean yeah hes a twink, but a girl?

Edited by User name

3 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Here's the English one BTW.

Hmm, they avoided mentioning Ashe's gender. Pretty sure the German page made a mistake, but... could be worth looking into, I guess?

I'm actually on the edge, if theyve made a mistake yet again. To me, it seems the German translation/localization team messed up much

On 5/30/2019 at 1:19 AM, User name said:

By the way here is Ashe, he was revealed yesterday.

Translations can be found in the comments.

Just to be absolutely sure, the Japanese profile clearly calls him male (musuko (son)/ shounen (young man)/ etc.) at multiple points.

Edited by Moonlit Knight