Weekly Revival Summons! (Round 2)

Weekly Revival Summons are back!

5★ Heroes who appeared before the start of Book II appear as focus Heroes, and the focus lineup changes each week!

5★ focus Heroes have an initial appearance rate of 4%!

Weekly-Revival-Schedule.jpg

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went for green on my free pull to try to get Dierdre, got a 3* Fred.

Next two weeks don't have anyone I'm missing, but regular Lyn on the fourth week is tempting. Not sure I want to take a full shot at her just yet, but I'll probably pull any red orbs in the first session.

After that, I'll try to free pull for Mist, regular Lucina, and Minerva (no one I'm missing for week 7), then I'll try to go for Alm on week 9. He's my most-wanted missing unit out of this bunch.

Well, got a free Dierdre which was exactly what I wanted, so pretty nice. No one grabs me enough to really want to spend orbs at the moment, but here are my ideal scenarios for the coming weeks:

Spoiler

2. Delthea = Genny - Don't have either and would like both.
3. Nephenee - Wrath fodder.
4. Lyn > Hector > B!Lyn - Would love DC fodder or a merge for Brave Lyn, but I don't have regular Lyn and I would like her even if she is decidedly mediocre anymore.
5. Ike > Mist > B!Ike - Don't have and would Ike and Mist, but I'll take B!Ike for Steady Breath fodder.
6. B!Lucina >> Lucina - Want B!Lucina to fix mine's atk flaw. For regular, through sheer coincidence, I ended up with a +5 one, and a part of me would like to +10 her.
7. Hinoka > Ryoma - Don't have and fix str flaw.
8. Minerva > Genny - Don't have either.
9. Delthea > Faye - Ideally I'd like a bunch of Fayes for collecting and FS bow fodder, but I ain't willing to spend that much, and I like Delthea better.
10. Amelia - Only one I don't have.
11. Roy > Lyn - Need a better nature for Roy (-def, +res), and wouldn't mind a merge for Lyn.
12. Dorcas > Lute - Don't have.
13. Luke > Tana = Hector - Don't have Luke, Tana wants a better nature, and DC fodder.
14. Sonya - Only one I don't have.
15. Azura > Eldigan > Dierdre - Don't have, merge, better nature.
16. Karel >> Ephraim > Jaffar - Don't have and would like Karel. Don't have and wouldn't mind Ephraim. Jaffar would be either a merge or L&D fodder.
17. Elinicia >> Tana > Innes - Don't have, merge, merge.
18. Amelia > Neph - Don't have, wrath fodder.
19. Gray > B!Lucina > B!Ike - Don't have, better nature, SB fodder.
20. Elise > Azura - Don't have either, but would far prefer Elise.

4% rate for foci heroes and 2% for non-foci, they said... it probably won't happen they said...

OH WHAT'S THAT THUNDERHEAD OLWEN, YOU GOT SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT? OH PLEASE DO TELL US.

33 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Guess this confirms that these banners aren't permanent. 😕 Thanks, IS.

I'm not sure. According to the notification, these are all 20 of the banners, but there's no indication of them stopping running weekly banners after the 20th week rather than rotating back through them.

Does anyone know if the Japanese text clarifies either way?

9 minutes ago, Othin said:

I'm not sure. According to the notification, these are all 20 of the banners, but there's no indication of them stopping running weekly banners after the 20th week rather than rotating back through them.

Does anyone know if the Japanese text clarifies either way?

They'd have told us by now if they were permanent, I'm certain. And they didn't give any more dates for the banners after the 20th one. So this indicates to me that they don't intend to repeat the banners.

Just now, Anacybele said:

They'd have told us by now if they were permanent, I'm certain. And they didn't give any more dates for the banners after the 20th one. So this indicates to me that they don't intend to repeat the banners.

Maybe IntSys will not repeat the banners, but create new Weekly Revival Banners instead. We still don't know. We will probably have more information in October about it.

Just now, Diovani Bressan said:

Maybe IntSys will not repeat the banners, but create new Weekly Revival Banners instead. We still don't know. We will probably have more information in October about it.

True, that's possible.

I free pulled a Linde!

+Atk -HP too, an awesome nature.

I'd like a Child Tiki too, but I'll settle for the easily found grown one. Right now I'll wait for Sigurd, and maybe consider going for Julia, I owe her for her awesome Nostanking in 4; I have her mother though, so she is lower priority. I also want Minerva as much if not more than Sigurd. Week 10 is all nice, but none I really really want. Other than these, Week 17 looks good for the Frelia royals, and Jaffar and Dorcas are low targets, yet still on my radar. I'll free pull in hopes of a Mist on Week 5, but her not having a horse is too disappointing for me to do more.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

while i agree with what Diovani says - maybe this is also a test to see if it's worth "repeating"like if overall people don't spend orbs or money on them, why would they repeat it, you know? I do hope they do well though. it doens't always have to be this order - but having chances to get them would be great. 

no Deidre. only my stalker Soren today. 

2 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

It's very tempting to pull for Linde. I have NEVER summoned her before. But I gotta save up orbs for Brave Lyn merges!

If we can, I'd gladly trade my spare copy of BH!Lyn. She's just been sitting there. 

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Intelligent Systems never told us Special Heroes Foci would be an annual rerun thing since they never announced their rerun dates until right before they are getting reruns, so not announcing future dates is not an indication that a Focus would not have reruns.

While I still hope for reruns, I am not expecting them having reruns though since there is no confirmation either way.

@Fire Emblem Fan Brave Lyn at +10 [+atk] with a Brave Bow is close to a delete button.

@Landmaster The ingame notification system truly is terrible for looking up past information. Finding the current calendar after a few weeks takes more effort than it should.

@XRay Yeah, we won't know for sure until near the end most likely, unless they happen to confirm it earlier one way or another.

So the color I aim for my free pulls each week will be...

Spoiler
  • Week 1- Blue for Linde- Definitely spending orbs for her
  • Week 2- Red for Celica or Blue for Delthea
  • Week 3- Blue for Nephenee
  • Week 4- Green for Hector- Might spend orbs for a Hector merge
  • Week 5- Green for Steady Breath fodder
  • Week 6- Blue for B!Lucina or Green for Julia
  • Week 7- Colorless for Close Counter fodder
  • Week 8- Green for Minerva
  • Week 9- Red for Alm or Blue for Delthea
  • Week 10- Red for Ayra
  • Week 11- Colorless for B!Lyn
  • Week 12- Green for Quick Riposte 3 fodder
  • Week 13- Green for Hector again
  • Week 14- All three seem like good options for me
  • Week 15- Blue for Azura
  • Week 16- Blue for Ephraim
  • Week 17- Red for Elincia
  • Week 18- Blue for Nephenee
  • Week 19- Blue for B!Lucina or Green for Steady Breath fodder
  • Week 20- These three are my favorite Fates Royals and would enjoy a merge for any of them

Week 1 has been kind to me since I got two copies of Linde within 100 orbs and one of them had a +spd nature so I am happy about that.

Was hoping for a red but none spawned so pulled blue instead for free summon. Got another +Spd Roderick.

Ugh, I basically have less than 2 weeks to save orbs for OG Lyn since her banner drops less than a week after Bride Lyn's banner ends.

4* Raven on free pull. 

Also, the way the Spanish notice is phrased seems to imply these will be permanent (“These will change every week”)

3 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Got a copy each of Tiki and Linde in under 50 orbs.

That gives me enough copies of each to make a second +10. Why? I have no fucking clue.

Maybe you can specialize them into a more niche role or something with a different Asset.