• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Are you talking about my stage?

nUKF8Mv.jpg?2

Anyways I will make castle stages of Super Mario World and maybe Super Mario Bros 3.

Don't care for the newer games even if I have played Super Mario Bros Wii.

It's mainly the nostalgy feeling which makes me doing stages from only these two games.

BTW I never told my Switch friendcode, did I?

It's SW-0233-0566-8035

That was a nice, tough boss battle, and a neat plot twist as well. Good prologue. I like how things got started a bit faster story-wise than in FC. Of course, FC had a lot of world-building to get done, so it's understandable why that would have a slower introduction. On to Ch. 1 now.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

tough boss battle

hehe you met the big guy

on higher difficulties that guy is big OOOOOOOOOOOOOF xD

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

On to Ch. 1 now.

have fun 😄

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

on higher difficulties that guy is big OOOOOOOOOOOOOF xD

I can imagine he would be, lol. Definitely more difficult in the non-Evo version. Evo let me spam Anelace's eight-edge blade (or whatever it's called) to reduce his str to where he basically did no damage. I was surprised to see it have no status effect in the original. A more enjoyable challenge in the original though.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

have fun 😄

Thanks.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Finished OJ summer event and got summer CG yaaaaaay 

Spoiler

SPOILER_20200811213013_1.jpg

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Shill time.

I am SO looking forward to this already, you have no idea.

of course it's a pope xD

1 hour ago, Shrimperor said:

Here's another urge to add to the list

25kkbnpgla451.jpg

Oooo! Pretty dress!

Update on the AR Cards thing: apparently Kingdom Hearts DDD came with 5 AR cards. However, I'm not really having much luck finding out about AR cards since Nintendo's official site is missing information about what games use them (two of the games missing in question are the aformentioned Project Mirai DX and Tomodachi Life, with Tomodachi Life having an item called the AR Camera where you can take pictures of Miis around your house)

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

of course it's a pope xD

Yep. XD

Spoiler

The Pope, who is also the first Saint, who is ALSO the Nightlord.
And who initially summoned the Nightlord to give the warring humanity an enemy to unite against. That didn't pan out, however, because as it turns out, the Nightlord was actually kind of a nice guy who didn't want to become humanity's enemy, so she killed him, took his Blue Blood for herself, becoming the Nightlord in the process, and founded the organization known as the Curia, placing herself as its Pope, and faking history so that the First Saint fought the evil Nightlord and sealed him away, thus preventing him from plunging the world into an Eternal Night.
The sacrificial ritual the priestesses like Lilysse have to undergo to keep the Eternal Night sealed away, is essentially just Ludegert requiring a new body to contain the Nightlord's power every ten years.

Pretty awesome, all things considered.

Edited by DragonFlames

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Nightlordception

Nice

Spoiler

Also, the OG Nightlord still lives, albeit in the form of a black cat that follows Arnice and Lilysse around.
Yes, this black cat is in truth the king of all demonkind.
KWtwqrz.jpg

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

And i see someone pulled a Rhea xD

Spoiler

'Tis why I felt reminded of this game when I played Three Houses and got to that point. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

Heat comparisons be like:

Spongebob Fire Blank Template - Imgflip

---

Anyway, so, I still couldn't recruit a Gigantes... but I got a Killing Machine. A Killing Machine. The monster with the freaking lowest recruitment rate, at 1/256, 1/128 with the Monster Magnet! Gigantes is 1/64 (1/32 with Monster Magnet), and I got a Killing Machine first!

... well, this is good, since the Killing Machine is also a VERY GOOD monster. It's just that, the paltry recruitment rate and late availability doesn't make it very viable... but it's good for things like fighting Estark within the turn limit. So I'll do that. Time to grind!

A place is to fight Metal King Slimes, found in Mt. Zugzwang and Estark's Labyrinth, but the more efficient and suggested method is to fight Liquid Metal Slimes in Gotha Pass. Can appear since the very first room of the cave, and show quite often. With thing like the Poison Needles and the like, helps the odds. They also show up with other monsters so the Sands of Time can be used to reset the battle if they flee. So, time to bring my Golem, the Killing Machine, and Starkers up to par.

Though that's for next time.

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

want a vid?

Yeah sure.

I'll still be doing the post-game eventually but i want the lore bits more.

2 hours ago, lightcosmo said:

Are you trying to stick with that specific team? I would love to give more advice out if I knew the restrictions, etc.

Sorta. I think having Morag be an absolute dodge tank with Corvin is the main strategy and having Shulk for the first few seconds of the fight so i can Vision QTE is useful.

The restrictions is just Custom difficulty where everything that would benefit me is turned to it's lowest setting and everything that would benefit the enemy is turned to it's highest. 

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Important lore: I sleep

Bathhouse scene:

IMG_20200802_233211.jpg?width=295&height

lmao

but yeah

apparently there was suppossed to be a 3rd game in the series (to follow on that reveal at the end) to come out, but they decided to not do that