• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shrimpica

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Jikes... I'm so sorry. In the last map I played, I got hit by a 6%, so... yeah. That's fun.

F

Yeah that's always annoying.

I think my worst one has to be a 99 miss in FE5

Only happened once, but so damn annoying

I can't really speak about FE, but I've dealt with the matter in SRW definitely.

I remember this one time playing Alpha when I missed a 97. On the other hand, there was time in... I think it was in A, where I dodged a 99 in turn. Which is funny because the unit in question was one of the battleships. Hopefully no one recently ate at the moment... lol

Edited by Acacia Sgt

5 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I remember this one time playing Alpha when I missed a 97. On the other hand, there was time in... I think it was in A, where I dodged a 99 in turn. Which is funny because the unit in question was one of the battleships. Hopefully no one recently ate at the moment... lol

That had to spill a few drinks. XD

2 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

oh god. This wouldn't have been so bad if i didn't have to feed her kills to give her exp

Actually, you can gain skill by just attacking and stuff-Skill ins't just gained from levels.

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

You make it sound like it's an unreliable and broken skill. 99.99% of the time, it works as intended. In my three runs of the game, I've only seen it glitch out once

Ah, yes. (It's happenbed to me about Three times, but not too important) Just figured I should mention that some enemies will be really weird.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

ik, but lvl 10 sounds like hell xD

Nah, enemies in the first three maps are at a really low level, things accelerate a lot after ch. 3 ends.

Would be funny if it was Crash, as it would coincide with his newest game's release day.

Regardless if tomorrow or not, I still hope he gets announced.

1 minute ago, lightcosmo said:

Please let tommorows Smash character reveal be Rex/Pyra!

I've been hoping for Porky Minch since the very beginning. Literally the only character I've wanted in Ultimate. Seriously, the fact that pretty much the most prominent character from the Mother series (series that has two representatives, don't forget) isn't even featured as a spirit or as a boss (which he already was in Brawl, don't forget that either) isn't just a disgrace, it's also extremely suspicious.

Unless it's an oversight. That'd just be plain disgraceful. But I have faith.

I'd say, if there was to be another Mother/Earthbound character, I might go out and say it should be Gygas.

Naturally, as his Mother 1 self, when he still had a physical body. That way we have a character from each game, and something more unique, even if Gygas would still be mostly a PSI user.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

I'd say, if there was to be another Mother/Earthbound character, I might go out and say it should be Gygas.

Naturally, as his Mother 1 self, when he still had a physical body. That way we have a character from each game, and something more unique, even if Gygas would still be mostly a PSI user.

That's fair enough.

If I'm not mistaken, Giygas is also completely absent from Ultimate, isn't he? Just like Porky, not a boss, not a spirit, no mentions of any sort. What gives? Why is Buzz Buzz a spirit, but not the two main villains of the series?

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

#Reese4smash!

#Derrick4smash

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

#Derrick4smash

#Adel7smash.

He has vantage, which makes all of his specials counters and reflectors. And all of his smashes too.

Edited by Benice